How I Met My Wife
Chapter 3: Our Engagement

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

When the church service was over, her Dad directed us both into the pastor’s office where the pastor was already waiting for us. Her father started the discussion, directing it towards the pastor.

“It seems that our daughter and this young man have been exploring their sexuality. I am hoping you can help them understand the gravity of their sinfulness, and keep this from happening again.”

“Has she been punished?”

“Her mother and I have started the punishment. Last night we...”

“No, I’m going to want Sherri to tell me about it herself. I am also going to want her to confess all the depth of her sinfulness. After that I will know if she needs some additional punishment from me.”

“What about Tom? Shouldn’t he be punished as well?” Her father inquired, looking directly at me.

“You should know, it is a girl’s responsibility to maintain her honor. She has been irresponsible and must be sufficiently punished or she will do it again. I can already tell from your response that you have held back on properly punishing your daughter. If you want my assistance, I will need to administer additional punishment.”

“You would know best sir. We try, but we did hold back on her punishment last night. Do what needs to be done.”

“Sherri, will you please tell me ALL of the sinful acts that you and Tom have committed.”

“Do my Father and Tom need to be here for all of this? Couldn’t we just do this alone?”

“No. Don’t delay.”

“OK. First we went to a movie. We drank some wine coolers. Then we went to secluded place and made out.”

“What specific sinful acts did you perform while you ‘made out’?”

“We did open mouth kissing. And I let Tom touch my private areas.” Sherri said with her head hung in embarrassment.

“You need to be more specific. I know it’s embarrassing for others to hear your sins. But you need to confess them, if you want to have forgiveness from God.”

“Tom rubbed my breasts through my blouse, and reached his hand up my skirt and stroked my vagina. Then he unbuttoned my blouse and kissed my neck and then my breasts. While he was kissing my breasts, he kept rubbing my vagina. I removed my panties so he could touch me more. He kissed me down there for a long time. I think I had several orgasms.” She finished.

“Did you ever suggest that Tom should stop?”

“No” Sherri whispered.

“So just like Eve, you led Tom into sin. What punishment did you receive?”

I pinched myself to see if this was real. Just listening to the description was making me seriously aroused.

“For the hickey on my breast, I received 20 lashes with the switch and six with the leather strap on the breasts.”

“Please undress and show me how vigorously this punishment was conducted.”

“But Tom is in here. Do you really think it is a good idea for her to show her breasts to him?” Her father inquired.

I held my breath, I want to see and hear ALL of this.

“Seems like that won’t be new to him. Please do as I say Sherri, unless your father is having second thought about pursuing biblical discipline.”

Sherri looked to her father pleadingly. He nodded his head yes, and she slowly removed her blouse and bra.

“Is that the only spot you were lashed? If not, you might as well keep undressing.”

“You were quite evil, using your body to lure Tom into your wretched sin. You need to be punished for both your sins and for the sins you led Tom into committing. Just as Eve led Adam into sin, so you too are guilty of leading Tom into sin. Let me see the lashes on your breasts.”

I looked too, and saw a few faint lines from the switch and one small bruise that was probably the remaining part from the strap. The pastor performed a close inspection and concluded that the lashes were applied too softly. I was shocked, since they looked plenty hard when I was watching them. Sherri appeared shocked as well.

“What other punishment did you receive?”

“25 lashes on the front and 16 on my bottom with a switch. 3 on front and 16 on my bottom with the strap.”

“Stand on the desk and let me see.”

All of Sherri’s resistance was gone. She immediately complied. The pastor inspected her bottom which had a number of very visible lines and a couple of welts that were already turning into bruises. As she turned around her sparse, light pubic hairs barely hid anything.The pastor slowly parted them anyways looking for signs of her punishment.

“I can’t see enough with all these hairs. They need to be removed.”

He handed me a basin and instructed me to fill it with water from the bathroom.

When I returned, Sherri was laying on the desk with her feet on the back of two chairs. The pastor sat between her legs, like an OB doctor, applying shaving cream to her sparse hair. I brought him the water and he began shaving her totally bare.

“I suggest that you have her keep it this way as it will make her feel more like a little girl and will reduce her tempting thoughts.”

I knew it wasn’t reducing mine.

“Since you are already in this position, we will start with finishing the punishment to your vaginal area.”

He tied her ankles to the backs of the chairs and removed a 2”-wide strap with large holes punched all through it. He made Sherri masturbate until she was nearing orgasm. Once she was on the verge of an orgasm, he brought the strap down hard across the freshly shaved area.

“She needs to connect the sensations of arousal and punishment, so she won’t do this again.”

He had her start masturbating again, and once her breathing started getting shorter, brought the strap down again, even harder. When Sherri heard the ‘whish’ of the strap passing through the air, she quickly moved her hand, just in time. He brought the strap down again three more times in rapid succession. With the first strike of the strap, her whole body tensed and stayed that way. It was almost like she didn’t even notice the next two strikes. The following strikes landed along her inner thighs, two on each side. The final two strokes landed lower, right on the opening to her vagina.

I was trying hard to hide the raging erection in my pants. A quick glance showed that the pastor was sporting a fine one; in spite of his high handed moral statements he appeared to be enjoying his role a little too much. Not that I was going to complain.

Sherri was left tied in this spread position for several minutes before the pastor called to her father.

“Please come hold her hands over her head.”

Once her hands were being held, the pastor started gently pinching and tweaking Sherri’s nipples.

“They need to stand up for their punishment”, he explained.

Personally, I think he just wanted to touch her.

After he was satisfied that they were standing up as much as possible, he applied the strap with vigor to each of her tits. Alternating back and forth, he strapped each one 7 times. Her entire chest seemed to be one large red welt. She cried now, but seemed to have given up screaming.

Her father let go of her arms and proceeded to untie her legs.

Sherri sobbed, “I’m so sorry. It will never happen again. I’m so, so sorry.” She didn’t realize that there was more punishment to come.

“Bend forward across the desk”

.”Spread your legs”.

“Wider.”

“Grab hold of the other side. Do not let go.”

The view was very appealing. The slightly low desk height angled Sherri’s cunt skyward. The welts from the strap were clearly visible. The width of her stance left her lips slightly parted.

“There will be 25 strokes of the strap. I want you to count each one.”

Whack. “One”

They had started. Each stroke left a beautiful red mark with little white circles. Left, right, left. On the thighs, on her bottom. One after the other fell. Sherri grabbed the desk tight and counted each one. By the end, I couldn’t tell where one mark ended and the next one started.

“Stay in this position until you have finished crying. Then we will pray”

For about 10 minutes Sherri stayed bent over the desk crying. When she was finally done, she knelt on the floor (still naked) and the pastor began praying. When the prayer was finished the pastor had instructions for all of us.

“Sherri, you will remain shaved to remind you that you are still a little girl, and too young to think about all of these evil things. You can only wear simple clothes with plain, white cotton panties. No bras or other signs of grown up girls.”

To her parents, he said.”Every week for the next two months you should repeat the masturbation then strapping punishment to break her of her sexual addiction. But don’t continue it longer than 16 weeks or it might carry over into her married life.”

To me, he added, “You and Sherri can’t go on any dates until the 16 weeks are complete. You will both be in church and Wednesday evening prayer meeting every week. You and Sherri will wed the first Saturday after Sherri’s 18th birthday (This was over a year away.) She has already given to much of her body to you to later give it to another man.

Sherri’s father inquired about the remaining punishment for Sherri’s late arrival the previous night. “Give her all of it this evening. This is a perfect case of your being too lenient on her.”

“The leniency was her mother’s idea”

“Then it is your responsibility to give her the same number as you give Sherri. Sherri’s sin is as much her responsibility for being lax on the discipline.”

I knew what window I would be peeking in tonight.

I drove Sherri home from church. She wouldn’t look at me the whole way to the car. As soon as we were in the car she spoke,

“You really don’t have to marry me you know. If you just didn’t come back, no one would come looking for you.”

“But I do love you and would be happy to marry you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.