How I Met My Wife
Chapter 1: Home Late

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

My wife, Sherri, and I started dating in high school. We came from very different backgrounds. I was a classic rebellious seventeen year old from a family that didn’t pay much attention to what I did. She came from a very conservative, strict, and religious family. Her parents were reluctantly allowing her to date now that she had turned 16, and she seemed immediately attracted to my darker side. And of course, I was intrigued by her naïve innocence. I looked forward to the process of teaching her about sex.

Before we could leave her house on a date, I had to go to church with her family and spend several afternoons at their house. I worked hard to act like a responsible and respectable young man, for fear I would never have an evening out with her. After three weeks, we were finally “allowed” to go out on a date—the first of her life. Her curfew was 9:30. I could hardly believe it. Since her parents thought that movies, dancing, and even bowling were evil activities, we chose an innocuous activity for our first date. We went on a picnic, followed by a walk around the flower gardens. Our first kiss was memorable, not because it was so outstanding, but because it was so awkward.

We returned to her house shortly after nine. Once inside the house, we spent 20 minutes answering questions from her parents about where we had gone and what we had done. I was strongly considering whether it was worth continuing to chase this cute young girl. But her petite frame, tiny tits, and innocent face continued to fascinate me. I asked her parents for permission to take her on another date the following week (appearing too eager for the next date would have assured a negative response from her parents). They agreed, and the evening ended with a small peck on the cheek as her parents pretended not to watch from the next room.

After leaving her house that evening I headed straight to the local college, where I used my fake ID to enter the bar. While Sherri might be a prize worth working for, that was no reason to be celibate in the meantime. And fortunately I knew where to find some drunk and willing girls.

On the night of our second date, I knew for certain that this was the woman I wanted forever. The date itself wasn’t particularly noteworthy. We went to dinner and then to a movie, and agreed on a fabricated account of our activities for the evening (the details of which escape me now). Our kisses were a little more intense and a little less awkward. I copped a subtle feel and left a small hickey on the back of her neck, where it would be hidden by her blouse and hair. We returned 22 minute after curfew. Her parents were waiting with a stopwatch. I apologized profusely and quickly blamed it on a non-existent accident and traffic jam.

Just when I thought that this would suffice, her father spoke up. “Well the two of you should have planned better. Sherri will have to punished for being late. As much as I would like, I can’t punish you, so perhaps by watching some of her punishment you will think twice about being late next time.”

I glanced over and saw a look of shock and humiliation on my girlfriend’s face. “Let him watch,” she gasped.

“Only enough that he sees the importance of obedience” her mother responded. “Have him help you select and prepare a switch”.

My curiosity was piqued. Sherri quietly selected a knife and we walked outside. Her voice was cracking as she started to explain. My parents don’t believe any child is too old for corporal punishment. I get spanked any time they think that I deserve it. Sometimes they use their hands or a slipper. That isn’t too bad. But other times they use a belt, a thin leather strap, or a switch. Usually I have to strip completely to receive my punishment, but I can’t imagine that they will do THAT while you are still here.” Just hearing her talk about it was incredibly arousing. I longed to hear more.

While she was stripping the bark from the switch, I asked “How often does this happen?” She replied, “Serious spankings like this only happen once every month or two. But I get the hand or slipper at least once or twice a week.” As we walked back to the house, Sherri almost pleaded “It will be a couple weeks before we are allowed to go out again, but you will come over while I’m grounded won’t you?” Of course, I agreed.

When we returned to the house, her parents immediately directed her towards their bedroom. I was told to follow. They had me stand in the doorway while they walked Sherri to the middle of the room. “Since your boyfriend is watching, leave your skirt and top on, but remove your hose and panties.” Sherri carefully removed, folded and placed them on the bed.

“Join us in prayer” her father said to me.

So we all knelt as her father said a lengthy prayer about the importance of obedience and how he hoped that this act of correction would help mold Sherri’s will to honor her parents and please God.

Once the prayer ended, her mother spoke. “Face your boyfriend, bend your knees and grab your ankles.”

Her mother then lifted Sherri’s skirt across and draped it across her back. From this angle I couldn’t really see anything except Sherri’s face and what I saw there was a look of total humiliation. Then her mom picked up the switch and snapped it firmly across her ass.

Sherri counted “one.”

By the fifth hit, I saw tears start to roll down her face. After the eighth she was crying fairly steadily. At this point her mom stopped and spoke to me.

“I think it is time for you to leave. Now you can see a glimpse of the consequences of disobedience. After you leave, I can start over and give Sherri one switch for each minute she was late. Then her father will give her one swat for each minute with leather strap, since he can’t give them to you. I hope you have learned your lesson. I want to see you here tomorrow morning for church. And I hope we never have to do this again because of your irresponsibility.”

Her parents walked me to the door, while Sherri stayed in the bedroom. I backed my car from the driveway and acted like I was driving away. Then I parked the car around the corner and ran back to the bedroom window. The window was open and I could barely see through a gap in the curtains. Sherri was folding her clothes on the bed. I saw the red welts on her ass. Her parents started carefully examining her, and immediately saw the hickey.

“Stand straight and place your hands behind your head.” her Mom commanded

Her small tits nearly disappeared in this position. Then her mother started to switch her tits, criss-crossing her nipples. All the while she lectured her about the importance of purity. After her tits were covered with welts, her mother finally stopped.

“Your virginity had better still be intact”

“I promise, it is.”

“You haven’t given us much reason to trust you this evening. We are going to have to check ourselves. Lay back on the bed and pull your knees apart.”

Her mother carefully inspected her pussy and stated that she didn’t see any swelling or redness. Then she instructed Sherri to hold that position for the remainder of her punishment and point her butt higher. With Sherri holding her legs apart and her pussy spread wide, her mom started apply the 22 strokes of the switch on her inner thighs and ass. Several strokes landed very near her pussy. Sherri screamed in pain, but counted each one and stayed in the position she was told to keep.

“Kneel on the bed” her Mom commanded.

Sherri’s dad walked over carrying a leather strap that was about ¾” of an inch wide.

“Place your face on the bed and stick your bottom out towards me a little more. Spread your knees a little wider.”. I could see all the earlier welts from the switch on her thighs, ass and pussy. Her dad applied the strap with a loud whack. The resulting welt was the largest and brightest yet. I stood in amazement that Sherri handled the next one, let alone all 22 that eventually came. Her bottom and thighs were a collection of thick welts from the strap. Her crying was constant. I chose this as a good time to leave. What I had watched had left me more excited than I could ever remember.

I arrived early at their home the next morning for church.

“Would it be OK if I drove Sherri to church?”

Her parents discussed it briefly and said that it might be good if Sherri and I talked alone.

As soon as we were alone in the car, Sherri asked “Why would you want to be with me after what you saw? Doesn’t it disgust you to be with a little girl who still gets spanked?”

“What your parents do doesn’t change how I feel about you.”

“Are you sure?”

“I couldn’t be more certain.” I continued cautiously,”What happened after I left?”

I wanted to relive it in my mind, and I knew that it embarrassed her to tell me, which was also arousing.

“I had to get completely undressed. Mom saw the hickey and was really mad so I got extra swats with the switch for that.”

She didn’t mention WHERE the extra strokes were received.

“After Mom finished with the switch, my Dad used the strap.”

“Did that hurt bad?”

“Yeah. It still hurts.”

“Did it leave marks?”

“Yeah”

“I’m so sorry. It was all my fault. How bad are they are?”

She surprised me by pulling her hose and panties down to her knees and turning her bruised bottom towards me in the car. I reached over and gently stroked the raised marks with my fingertip. I apologized again. While Sherri was turned on her side, I traced several of the marks across her bottom and between her legs. Sherri changed positions slightly to allow me better access between her legs. Soon I was following some welts directly to her pussy lips. I gently rubbed her ass cheeks and pussy until right before we reached the church. Sherri was so aroused that my hand and her whole backside were dripping wet. Sitting in the pew next to her parents I swore I smelled her, and that everyone else might have as well.

We were barely out of the church parking lot when Sherri spoke more about her spanking last night. “I didn’t give you all of the details about being switched extra for the hickey. My Mom spanked my boobs and it left marks. Do you want to see those as well?”

She laid her head in my lap and opened the front of her dress. It was easy to just slide the bra above her tiny tits, rather than take it off. I fondled her breasts the whole drive home. I suspected that she was offering her body as a means to keeping me around, but I didn’t mind.

It was three weeks before we were allowed to be alone together again. For the next month and a half we were back early every date. I was the perfect gentleman in front of her parents. I was also careful to not leave any more hickeys, since Sherri told me that her parents checked after every date. From time to time I quizzed Sherri about how her parents practiced CP. I wanted details. Her descriptions only fed my fetish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.