Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Rubbing my eyes, I crawled back into bed beside my husband. The night was still very hot, and even with the windows open all the way and little clothing we were still almost feverishly hot under the covers.

I touched my breast through my top lightly; although I’d cleaned up afterwards, my milk was still coming a little bit.

My husband rolled towards me. He too was drifting in and out of sleep due to the heat and our infant son, but he didn’t seem to mind overmuch.

Clumsy with sleep, and warmed by it, he kissed me, his lips soft and warm on my own. The touch was slow, but it lit a fire in my belly. One of his large, strong hands drifted up to cup my breast, thumb rubbing slowly over my covered flesh.

Our respective undergarments and my top were the only things separating us, and I shivered to feel against my thigh the slow, hot pulse of his erection.

His hand drifted back down, and tugged gently at my waistband. I slipped the panties off and pulled my top off too, leaving the clothing forgotten on the floor as he captured my mouth again, his warm hand stroking slowly over my curves.

He hadn’t been waiting around when I removed my cloth barriers; his boxers were also nowhere to be found. With an encouraging nudge, I rolled over onto my back, and he followed, covering me with his broad warm body like the best kind of blanket.

I opened my thighs wider, wordlessly urging for penetration even as he kissed me. I wasn’t disappointed. With a slow, smooth motion he slid inside me, all nine glorious thick inches, filling me completely. He warmed me from the inside out, thrusting every now and then. It was like he just wanted to settle inside me for a while, enjoy the close hot wet of my insides as if he was falling asleep. And then with a start he awoke again, suddenly thrusting jerkily out of me and then sinking slowly back in with a sigh. We moved together langorously, half asleep. He paused to locate my breast and bent his head at my nipple.

Crying out, I cradled his face closer, enjoying the unusual pleasure-pain that is present when a baby--or a lover--begins to nurse. The low happy hum in his throat intensified as he suckled the sweet milk from my breast.

Then his head came back up to mine, and he opened my mouth under his. I could taste the sweetness of my own milk on his tongue as his thrusting became a little faster, a little harder. My arms tightened around his back.

He needn’t say anything. I could tell everything from his breathing, and rose up to meet every thrust. I loved his ragged breathing. I’m sure he didn’t ever notice it himself.

With a little moan, shuddering, he emptied himself into me, pressing in again and again, not wanting it to stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.