Erotic Snippets - Cover

Erotic Snippets

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If you’re not sure what to read today, why not open this titillating Pandora’s box full of assorted graphic, erotic moments? Every time you click ‘next chapter’ you won’t know what to expect next. No need to read this steamy collection in order, either, as each chapter can stand alone to arouse and surprise. This compilation also includes several short works featuring characters from longer stories. *Please Note:* the author is open to suggestions, as long as it is true to style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

The air was fresh and cool next to the ocean. It was very late and I doubted our parents would be up--if they had been here, that is.

For as long as I could remember, my family had left our mainland home every summer to stay at a cottage of sorts by the seaside for a month or so. We did all sorts of good things; fished, hiked, canoed, swam. Of course in England the water is always a little nippy, but we all got used to it fairly quickly.

It was always good fun and time to bond, but a new element was added the year I turned fifteen--four years ago today.

It was just me, my older brother Jeremy--Jem for short--our dog, Tyrell, and Mum and Dad who came to the cottage each year, and it was a large place.

My favourite spot was the screened in porch. I slept there and read there and wrote in my journal in there. Usually it was my place, and Jem never fought for it with me. He was a good older brother, and I wasn’t bratty either.

But one night that summer, about halfway through our stay, I felt poorly and stayed in the house. Everyone knew I felt ill, and Mum and Dad said to come get them if I needed, but I was old enough to look out for myself. It was late when I finally felt better, and I went out to the porch to sleep, dragging my blanket with me.

Apparently Jem hadn’t betted on me feeling chipper again that night and he’d staked out the porch for himself! My eyes were adjusting quickly to the dimness, and the crash of the ocean was loud. He hadn’t heard me.

I wasn’t cross with him for trying to sleep there. I’d always hogged it after all. I just wanted to give him a good scare we could laugh about.

But as I crept around, I was greeted with a perplexing sight.

Jem was there, indeed he was, laid out flat on the bed in the porch, and as the freshness of the air settled on me, I tried to make sense of what he was doing.

My older brother’s eyes were closed, but he wasn’t asleep; in fact he was murmuring to himself, and there was a movement under the blanket. I thought I knew what he was up to, but I rather wanted to see it.

Curious, I decided now was the time to scare the bejeepers out of him, and I grabbed his blankets and threw them off him.

For a moment I got to see what was going on. His hand was wrapped firmly around his penis--his STIFF penis--and he was sort of tugging it up and down. But then he gasped and his eyes shot open, and he stared at me.

‘Cassie!’ He managed, sitting up and trying to cover himself. ‘I--are you okay? You feel better? Do you need something?’

‘I feel much better, thanks,’ I said, moving over to him and sitting beside him. ‘And don’t worry about what you were doing or about the porch. I won’t tell anyone.’

He relaxed. ‘Well, I’m glad you feel better.’

We were quiet for a moment, listening to the ocean swell.

Then I said, ‘Jem?’

‘Mm?’

‘Can I see it? I want to watch you do that.’

He seemed to start, as if I’d hit him. We were a year apart in age, but he was always looking out for me.

‘Now Cassie... ‘

‘Please Jem? It looked interesting, what you were doing ... and you seemed to like it. Why stop because I’m here?’

Jem still looked torn, so I decided to negotiate.

‘I know you want to ask Sarah out. You might even kiss her, right? I’ll show you what it’s like to kiss if you let me watch.’

This time the agreement came more quickly, and I leaned forward and kissed him right on the mouth. We lingered there for a moment, and it was warm and rather nice after all.

Jem smiled when we pulled apart. ‘Sweet deal,’ he murmured, more to himself than me. ‘I get to whack off AND kiss you.’

Then he lay back down and let me see his penis again. It was softer than before but not for long. Jem kept looking at me as he pulled on it, and I wasn’t sure what he wanted. I was happy to just to watch him smooth that fascinating skin up and down, but clearly he was looking for something else.

‘What?’ I finally said.

‘I was just thinking... ‘ He bit his lip and went on. ‘I wish I could see your breasts.’

I was astonished. ‘These?’ I stared down at my chest dubiously. ‘They’re barely there and not much to see.’

He shrugged, his hand slowing. ‘I don’t think that way.’

So I tugged my night shirt up over my head and stood there in my knickers. It was easy for him to see me, as my skin is lily white. My breasts were small pale globes in the moonlight.

Jem exhaled deeply, staring. There was a look on his face I can only describe as appreciation.

‘Cassie, I’d like to kiss them. May I?’

‘Why not,’ I said, and walked over to him. With him sitting on the bed and me standing, it was the perfect height for him to kiss my breasts.

Jem laid several gentle kisses around them, and then suddenly his mouth opened over my nipple, and I moaned in surprised pleasure. I know now it was a moan, but then I didn’t. It sounded like pain to me, the.

Jem, however, seemed to know this was good and suckled more deeply. His hand caressed my other breast, pinching my nipple lightly.

It was lovely, but there was a problem. My legs were beginning to shake and soon I would fall over. Jem knew this too, and pushed me forward to straddle him, his mouth never leaving my breast.

His cock was right there pressed against my tummy, and I reached out to touch it. The skin pulled back easily and there was a bulbous head. Idly, my thumb circled the head and Jem gasped against my nipple.

‘Again,’ he said, and so I did it again and again while he suckled like a starving man at my breasts.

It was wet between my legs, in my panties. I shuffled a little on his lap, an unusual restless feeling coming over me.

‘Jem,’ I breathed into his ear, ‘help.’

He immediately stopped what he was doing, and my nipple came out of his mouth with a pop.

‘What is it, Cassie? Are you sick again?’ Jem was truly concerned about me.

‘No, no,’ I assured him. ‘Just--something odd is happening--down there.’

Jem smiled. ‘You know what I think? I think if I wasn’t your brother, I would be putting this inside you right now.’ He held onto his cock to indicate what he was talking about, and then kissed my breast again. ‘And I’d put it in and out until we touched the stars.’

Here he showed some of his true colours by biting my nipple gently. I wouldn’t fully know what he was truly like until later.

‘What?’ I said. ‘What does it matter about you being my brother?’

‘People don’t like that,’ Jem said softly, his fingers gently slipping my panties to the side and rubbing my pussy. He hit my clit and I jumped.

‘Why not?’ I managed as he rubbed harder, and then I jumped and moaned when he slid a finger into me.

‘I’m not quite sure,’ he admitted, but people don’t.’

And then he kissed my moan into his own mouth. Our tongues tangled as he continued to rub me, and I felt the intensity increase.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.