The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 58: The Families Stories – The Worst of Times

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58: The Families Stories – The Worst of Times - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

The morning of baby-making with Erin was wonderful and I was still a bit tired at breakfast. Lynn and Blossom had mercy on me and kissed me gently.

“Good morning my darlings.”

“Good morning Daddy. Good morning mom.”

Taylor led the greetings from the girls.

“Did you like the fireworks last night?”

“Lynn Mom and I loved the fireworks last night and this morning.”

“Did we miss the ones this morning?”

“No Taylor, your moms are goofing. Now did you like last night’s fireworks?”

“Yes daddy. They were very good.”

“Did any of you not like it?”

Erin Lynn raised her hand.

“It was too loud for Erin Lynn, but we put toilet paper in her ears and that made it better.”

Erin Lynn was nodding as she chewed her toast.


The next few weeks were filled with fun and frivolity. The band played at The Club Club on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We did karaoke on Monday and Wednesday and the Blues Society came in for a jam and open mic on Tuesday. Generally, the place was hopping. Lynn was busy lining up our next friend, in secret, of course, and she promised that it would be really cool.

We got back to our regular dating schedule and our dates with all spouses were becoming the most important part of our marriage. Erin and Blossom seemed to settle in as a prime couple, but never took time away from Lynn or me. Just as my time with any of them never took time away from the others.

Our girls were growing strong and watching the herd terrorizing the back yard with their blonde or red hair flying about and their little tan butts bouncing all around was one of the things that I enjoyed. Spending an evening on the back deck cuddling with my wives, babies at their breasts, watching the girls, drinking iced tea was the closest thing to heaven I could imagine.

We had been joking about the coming need to have Lynn and Erin pee on my hand. If things held true to form, I had two more knocked up women to deal with. Blossom never showed a sign that she wished she could get in the family way. I was not insensitive enough to ask her.

And so, on went life. We were riding a fantastic high that only got higher when on a Monday night in late July, I was sitting in the family room watching the girls play Uno, I was suddenly grabbed my Lynn and Erin and dragged up to our room. Blossom was waiting in the room and handed me a small bag with a smile and pointed to the bathroom.

“What is going on?”

“You mean after all these times that you don’t know how to get your wives to pee on your hands?”

“Really? I would have thought that it might be a little too early yet.”

“We don’t think so and we HAVE to know.”

“Ok. Who’s first?”

“Me. I got knocked up first again.”

“Ok.”

I opened the package and read the instructions to make sure they hadn’t changed. Lynn sat back on the toilet and I held the tester between her legs.

“Here it goes.”

I held the tester in the stream and of course she splashed on my hand. I held it down and after 5 minutes we looked at it and it was negative.

“Do the other one, please.”

We did and got the same result.

“Erin come on and take your turn.”

Erin sat and peed twice and got the same negative result.

“I thought for sure.”

“Me too, Lover, the feeling was the same.

“Lynn. Erin. The instructions say that you should test after missing your period or six weeks after your supposed conception. It has been neither of those yet. Let’s wait a few weeks and try again.”

“In the mean time we can practice a lot.”

“Yes, I suppose that we can practice a lot!”

I laughed at my two sad wives.

“My goodness! Don’t be so unhappy. I mean it’s not like you are going to find out that you are knocked up and then have the baby pop right out. You are still going to have to wait 9 months.”

“I know. I just want to be pregnant again.”

“And I want my son back.”

“Would you two like a little cheese with that whine?”

“Paul Michael O’Dell!”

Oh oh. Middle name alert!

“Don’t be so mean.”

“Erin. Lynn. I am sorry. I want more babies too, but the test says that it is inaccurate if not used the right way or at the right time. I think you are just a little early. Let’s try again next week. Ok?”

“Ok.”

Their reply was sad and weak, and I hugged them both before we went downstairs. Blossom had her arm around Erin’s waist.


That next Saturday the previous months highs came crashing down. We were in the back yard doing our family thing when suddenly three masked men came around the side of the house. They had guns and started yelling out orders to get into the house. The girls screamed and ran to us, but one of the men cut them off and corralled them together.

One was in charge and had us all gather on the deck with our darling naked girls separated from us.

“Well will you look at this. We got us a family of nudists. We got a big blonde with impressive tits, a baldy with a firecrotch and a little Mex. We got little girls and babies. Man, you have been a busy motherfucker. Literally!” #1, the leader laughed at his own joke.

“Now, let’s all go inside and settle down. No one gets hurt if you do what we say.”

I looked into his eyes. I don’t think he liked what he saw.

“You are not going to try anything funny, are you? I would really hate it if you caused us to harm these fine-looking pieces of ass or these virginal little girls.”

“Paul don’t do anything. We will do what he says and then let Bosco take care of the situation.” Lynn chided me.

“Bosco? Bosco, from the Brothers?” #1 asked.

“Yeah, he is the godfather to all of our kids.”

Lynn looked at him with steely eyes and stood defiantly naked.

“Well, we can conclude our business and be on our way and Bosco will not be too insulted.”

#1 waved his gun at one of the men, his #2 guy from the way he acted, and he went into the house. I assume that he was looking around for anyone else in the house. He returned and shook his head.

“Ok, everyone inside.” #1 ordered. My wives and I stood.

“Girls go in first and sit on the couch.” Erin ordered.

“Hey! You don’t give the orders!” #2 raised his voice and pointed his gun at me.

“Calm down!” #1 said to #2 as he looked at the third guy. “Take the kids where they want to go.”

The girls marched, in order, to the family room and sat on the couch.

We all entered the kitchen through the back door and proceeded to the family room. The masked men looked around and #1 directed us towards the far side of the couch separating the wives and I from our girls.

“I’ve been watching you for some time. I know you own a couple of bars, but none of the rest of you work, so you gotta be rich. I want you to very nicely open the safe you have in the house and give me all of the money and any jewelry you have.”

“We don’t keep anything like that in the house. Everything we do is electronic. My wives don’t wear jewelry.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” #1 chuckled. “But nobody with a house like this doesn’t have a safe. You must have bonds or other valuables that you keep here for safety.”

“No, we keep everything in a secured box at our brokers office. We don’t even have a bank.”

#3 was moving over towards the girls, with his gun pointing at Taylor.

“Maybe if we put a few extra holes in some of these little bitches he could find the money.”

“NO! We did not come here to hurt any kids.” #1 warned #3.

“If you don’t have any money, then I guess we need to take the next best thing.” #1 looked at my wives.

“I like this one. I can’t wait to fuck those huge pussy lips.” #2 reached between Blossom’s legs.

“No! Don’t touch her.”

Paul lunged at #2 but before he could reach him, #1 hit Paul on the side of the head with the butt of his pistol, he hit the floor and was out.

“Do what you have to do to make it through this. At some point we will get free and we will come out on top. Stay focused on saving the babies.”

Lynn told Blossom as she knelt at Paul’s side. He was breathing but was unconscious.

“Good advice. You two stay here while I take Mrs. Mex upstairs. Or would you rather I do her here in front of your daughters?”

Blossom kissed Erin before she stood and went to the spiral staircase in front of the leader. He kept reaching between her legs and playing with her as she walked up. When they got to the bedroom, #1 pulled his cock out of his pants.

“On your knees and suck it, bitch.” He waved his gun at her

“No.” Blossom was defiant.

“Then, here is what I am going to do. I am going to shoot you, and then fuck your dead body, and then bring your wives, or whatever the fuck they are, up here and fuck them on top of your corpse. Your choice. Make it, NOW!”

Blossom complied.

She took his cock into her mouth and sucked him until he was hard. Then he grabbed her head and fucked her mouth, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her throat until at last she choked and vomited. He wiped his wet cock off on her face and then pushed her onto the bed and onto her stomach.

#1 ran his cock up and down Blossom’s ass cheeks before he set his cock at her dark brown rosebud. Without giving her time to adjust he pushed the head of his cock into her anus and as soon as he felt the pop of his glans passing her sphincter, he pushed hard into her bottom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.