The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found
Chapter 54: The Families Stories 18 – Let’s Eat

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54: The Families Stories 18 – Let’s Eat - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 4 The trip home was just wonderful. A van and an SUV full of wives and babies will fill my loving cup every time. I made a mental note to talk with Lynn about spending the money to get a vehicle that could transport the entire Herd for our family outings. The SUV was fine for trips to the grocery store and my car was fine for me. But to take myself, three wives and thirteen children to church or to a celebration like the upcoming Independence Day Parade or fireworks we needed something bigger.

“I told you so!”

“And who is most at fault for this situation Mrs. Erin O’Dell?”

“Why you are of course! You’re the one that keeps knocking up your wives.”

“What?! I was lured!”

“YOU have been in heaven!”

Erin kissed me and rubbed my cock.

“You are an evil woman Erin O’Dell. You get me all riled up knowing that the doctor won’t let you make love yet.”

“I don’t mind.”

Blossom came into the kitchen and ran her hand along my bare bottom.

“Blossom has been a very happy woman lately.”

“That is because I get to have as much of Paul’s dick as I can stand. You and Lynn get him hard and he has nowhere to go but to me. I have been laid so much that my bush should be worn bald!” She laughed.

I took my small wife in my arms and kissed her as I ran my hands down her back to her tiny brown butt.

“Seriously, Blossom, are you feeling used? Am I expecting too much from you? Do you feel forced?”

“No, No, and No! I feel loved and I feel lusted after. Paul, a woman likes it when she walks into a room and her man gets hard right there in front of God and everyone. The girls think it is funny.”

“What’s funny?” Lynn asked as she came in.

“The girls’ reactions to Paul’s boners.” Blossom answered.

“Oh yeah! Two weeks ago Erin and I were waddling around the house and Paul looked at us and popped a huge boner. Taylor looked at me and said ‘There he goes again’.”

“That’s my girl.” Erin smiled.

“Speaking of reactions, I have some news for you.” Lynn was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. “The word of mouth on the concert is nuts! We are getting phone calls from radio and TV stations. Even the local paper, and they NEVER report on local entertainment stories that aren’t written for them and placed right in their hands, they even called.”

“I told them that in a couple of months there would be a new club in town and that club would feature The Paul O’Dell Band. Which I now I have to change to The Savannah featuring Paul O’Dell, and the club would draw world famous bands that would NOT be advertised ahead of time. If people wanted to know who was there, they had to come and witness it themselves.”

“The guys and the management from RUSH have helped by putting the word out about what a great place we have and what a great time they had playing with us. I have begun to get calls from the management of some pretty good bands. Erin even told agents that if the band had an opening act, that we would accommodate them as well.”

“Not here at the house, though.” Erin said.

“No.”

We all said.


“I have a surprise for you!”

I told my assembled family as we gathered for our traditional Thursday dinner. By assembled, I refer to The Herd, all my girls and my son, Dara, my wives, and Bill and Gwen our collective parents/grandparents.

“When we were building and remodeling the club I wanted a place where the children could watch and listen to the music but be buffered from the volume. Ronnie and I designed a room like a VIP Lounge. The kids will be able to see all of the acts that come in and not worry about their hearing. And since it has a separate entrance it is not really a part of the club so no one can give us crap about us having our kids in a bar.”

“Tomorrow night when we open it will be a big party and on Saturday when our guests play the kids will get to see, what my wonderful wife, Lynn, says is one of the greatest bands EVER. So let’s have a great meal and then have our sharing time.”

We had been grilling outside on Thursday nights since the weather had gotten nice, but tonight I decided that I wanted to do something really special and totally silly. The entire dining room table was covered in butcher paper and there were several rolls of paper towels around the table. The floor was covered in butcher paper as well. Everyone sat in their places and were looking around in anticipation.

I brought out five long loafs of Italian bread and I set a large platter in front of each adult and a normal sized dinner plate in front of the girls. Then I brought out a five-gallon pot of spaghetti and a two-gallon pot of sauce with a serving ladle. I finished it all off with a big bowl of shredded cheese.

Everyone sat there and looked around. Since this was just family, no one was clothed, not even a sleeve to wipe your face on!

“Well dig in!” I instructed.

“Lover, we don’t have any utensils.” Lynn informed me.

“Right!”

And with that word I picked up my platter and held it next to the pot and dug in with my hand and grabbed a fistful of spaghetti noodles and put it on my plate then took a big ladle of sauce and poured it on. After setting the plate down I grabbed a big chunk of Italian bread. I began to pick up long strands of spaghetti and eat with my fingers.

“You have to be kidding!” Lynn said.

“Oh boy!”

Erin dove in, followed by Dara and then Bill.

“The worst finger food ever!”

Gwen chided her husband as he played with his food.

“Go ahead girls. This is a fun meal.”

Erin looked at Taylor and Margaret.

“Wow.”

Taylor said in a small voice.

“Taylor Erin O’Dell. I love you and you need to know that sometimes you just need to go out and be a little crazy. This is fun, no one’s feelings will get hurt. You may never get to do this again.”

My daughter looked at me like I had two heads as I sucked up a long string of pasta and it slopped sauce all over as it whipped around. Then she smiled like she got it and put a handful of pasta on her plate, then a little sauce and some bread. She looked at her mother and suddenly there it was. She made that face that showed that she was MY little girl and then just dropped her face in the plate and came up covered in sauce with a mouthful of spaghetti. Margaret looked at her twin and followed her lead.

Finally, Lynn just gave in and did the same as Taylor, much to the amusement of everyone at the table. Everyone just went nuts eating spaghetti with their hands. The paper towels were in great demand and I was glad that I had planned ahead and picked up three cases on our last trip to the store.

When we were finally full of bread and pasta everyone took their plate to the kitchen, rinsed it and put it in the dishwasher. Bill and I folded up the butcher paper with all of the used paper towels inside and made a big paper ball for the garbage. Then everyone marched up to the bathrooms for clean-up.

The girls went to their bathrooms and showered, we could hear the giggling. Bill and Gwen went to their guest room and showered longer than the girls and giggled louder! Dara looked at her mom and Lynn nodded. Blossom started up the shower and stepped in soon followed by Erin then myself and Lynn. We were engaging in some deep cleansing when Dara stepped into the shower with us.

“Dad, do you mind if I join you?”

Dara asked as she covered her private parts. I stood there, naked, with my step-daughter, naked and her mother, naked and my other two wives, naked. I looked at Lynn who was smiling and nodding.

“Dad, you know that you taught me how to make love and because of that I am going to marry the best guy I know, other than you. Would you teach me how to clean up after a meal like that?”

I looked at Lynn and she was smiling and nodding. I looked at Erin and Blossom and the nodded as well. I opened my arms and Dara did a quick step across the shower and wrapped me in her arms. We both teared up.

“Daddy, thank you for my life.”

She kissed me deeply and passionately.

“So, what should I wash first?”

“First you wash your hands and face. Then you wash anything that you think might need attention.”

“Like this spot where I spilt sauce on my tits”

She placed my soapy hands on the spot.

“Yes.”

“And this spot where I spilt in my lap?”

She rubbed her pussy against my thigh.

“Yes.”

“I think some of it ran down and got between my butt cheeks when I was sitting.”

She turned and offered her bottom to my soapy hands.

“Dara. What would Trent think about this?”

“He said it was alright with him as long as it was not a regular thing. He knows how much I love you and that you are in love with my mom and not me.”

“You talked to him about this?”

“Well, not this specifically, but I did mention to him that we might have some intimate moments over the years like New Year’s or your birthday. I told him that it would NOT be just sex. I told him that it would be sharing love. I told him that you would be the only other man in my life and if he could not deal with that, then he would be better off looking for another woman.”

“Dara, you would risk Trent for this?”

“Nope! Daddy, I know what I want in a husband and Trent is it. If I was not sure that he could deal with the rare instance of me getting together with you, and only you, I would not have gone after him. Like I said, this is going to be a two, or three, times a year thing.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.