The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 52: The Family Story 17 – 10 Down 3 To Go

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: The Family Story 17 – 10 Down 3 To Go - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 4 The guys joined us for an early breakfast.

“Geddy? There is one more thing I would like to talk to you about.”

“Yes?”

“We, my wives and I would like to make a donation to the bands favorite charity, as a way of saying thank you. I would prefer that this be kept between us. I don’t want bands coming to us with the idea of snagging money for something.”

“That is not necessary, Paul.”

“No it is not and that is why we would like to do it. When you get home please send the details to Lynn.”

We saw them off with the promise that they would always be welcome back and that if anything special came up that Paul should call them. They hugged each of my wives and thanked them for the wonderful hospitality before getting in the limo and being taken to the airport.


“Well, I think that we just set the ground work for a great relationship that will soon spread through other bands. We are now on the map. That should help with other acts.”

“Paul, I was not sure about the band staying with us. I didn’t say anything before because you and Blossom had met them before. I don’t know that I would want total strangers to stay here in the future.” Lynn looked, what? Fearful?

“Sweetie, I know where Lynn is coming from. The three of us had a long talk about it. Many of these musicians are known womanizers. They have written books and been on reality shows displaying their lives. We gave in to you and Blossom because, like Lynn said, you knew them, but I don’t want to worry about some rock star sneaking into the kids room or cornering one of us.”

“Erin, I understand. I wish you had said something to me. You know that I would never put you three or my girls in danger. So, in the future, I am assuming that you would not have a problem hosting Geddy, Alex and Neal again. We will put future acts up in hotels, but I would still like to have the acts over to the house for a BBQ, does that bother you?”

“Nope. I think we need to make a visit to the house and a BBQ a part of the normal routine when bands visit. But! I think it goes without saying that if you EVER feel threatened by anyone, band guys or not, you tell me. The incident with Lynn should tell you that I will stop at nothing to protect you.”

The rest of the day was spent pampering Lynn and Erin. They really were starting to feel like they were about to pop. Blossom and I did the dishes and played with the kids and did all that we could to let them relax. That night after the three moms finished nursing the babies we showered and went to bed.

“Paul? I want to do something. I have been having a little fantasy and we have never done it.”

“Erin? I will do anything for you. Blossom? Lynn? Shall we?”

“Of course! Erin, you should never even have to ask. What do you want us to do?”

“In the years we have been together, we have never done this and now with Blossom here it can be so much fun. I want to do a daisy chain. With three people our bellies would get in the way, but with four we can make a square. I want to make a daisy square and eat all of you tonight. After tomorrow, I don’t think anyone will want to eat me for a few days or maybe a week.”

“You still think that Monday is the big day huh?”

“Yup. Actually, I think Lynn and I are both going to pop tomorrow.”

“In that case let’s make sure the bags are packed for tomorrow and let’s do this.”

The bags were packed and made ready. I walked into the bedroom to find that Blossom and Erin had already begun. Blossom could barely make her little body wrap around Erin’s huge belly.

“I’m back, where do you want me?”

“Between my legs.”

I got between Erin’s legs and buried my face into her already dripping wet pussy.

“Oh, yeah Sweetie. Blossom give me your pussy. Lynn give Blossom your pussy and suck Paul’s cock.”

The two wives smiled and laid down on the huge bed and we all went to work. The slurping sounds and the groans and moans were almost deafening. Erin came first, followed by Blossom and then Erin again and then Lynn and then me and then Blossom and then Erin again and so on and so on.

Lynn noticed after a while that Blossom had stopped working on her pussy and Erin had stopped thrusting her hips towards my mouth. They were asleep.

“Paul?” Lynn whispered.

“Yeah?” I was as quiet.

“I think our wives have fallen asleep.”

That was when I noticed that Erin had stopped reacting to my tongue.

“Huh! Exciting, aren’t we?”

“I guess. I am going to keep my face right where it is, but I am going to slide a thumb into Erin’s butt.”

“Then I am going to put your cock back in my mouth and slide my thumb up your ass too, and then I am going get some sleep. I love you Paul O’Dell. Forever.”

“I love you Lynn O’Dell. Forever.”

I slid my thumb into Erin’s ass and then opened her pussy.

“Hi babies, dad here. I love you and hope to see you tomorrow. Good night.”

I gave Erin’s pussy a kiss, French, of course, and settled down with my face on her expanded blond bush. I could feel Lynn’s tongue move my soft penis around to a comfortable spot in her mouth and when she stopped moving, I fell asleep.


“Mom” “Yes, my babies.” “It is time.” “Good. Your father will be so happy.” “You too.” “Yes, me too.” “The pain is over.” “Good. There has been too much.” “Here we come.”


“Paul! Wake up honey. It is time.” Lynn squeezed her lover’s penis.

“Ok.” I was groggy.

“Paul, I have been waiting for this for a very long time.”

“It has only been nine months, sweetie.”

“Really? So much has happened it seems like much longer.”

“An awful lot has happened since I came home and put these two inside you.”

“It has been a ride. I was talking to Erin and she still wants more babies. What do you think?”

“Lynn, I think that Erin was made to be pregnant. If she wants more after the trips are born, I will be happy to put them in her.”

“I think she can get away with maybe three or four more pregnancies. But can you deal with three or four more babies?”

“Don’t you mean, nine to twelve more babies?”

“Oh shit! She is gonna die.”

“Please don’t even joke about that!” Blossom said.

“Wake up loving wife of mine.”

Blossom rolled over and on top of her big blonde wife and ‘accidently’ wrapped her lips around a large dark brown nipple.

“Ooh, do my nipples make you horny?”

“More than you know, Sweetie. More than you know.”

“Ok, my loving baby makers, who wants to hit the shower first?” I asked.

“Sweetie, you do it.” Lynn was now giving orders. “When you are done, you can get the kids up and dressed and then pack the bus for the trip to the hospital.”

“I’ll call Dr. Grand and let him know that we were rolling. By then you should be done in the shower and I can get dressed and help you load the bus. Then Lynn, you hit the shower with Paul and let him make you pretty for your special day.” Erin smiled.

“Ok, lover. Blossom make sure everyone is dressed nice.”

“I will my sweet.”

She smiled with her wife’s milk running down her chin.

I got up and went to the bathroom and while my first wife took her shower and I took a few moments to admire her pregnant body for maybe the last time. She still had the best ass I had ever seen. Even expanded by her past pregnancies, each handful of marvelous butt cheek was a glorious example of womanhood.

“I thought you might sneak in with me.”

“I was, but then I couldn’t look at your wonderful body and that big baby shooting cock. How did I get so lucky? You are the single best thing that has ever happened to me. After this, we bring back our son and love each other for the rest of our lives.”

I ran my hands over Lynn’s belly and kissed her. After drying and dressing, I went to Taylor and Margaret’s bedroom first and woke them. Being the oldest, they would be the biggest help with the others. They got out of their beds and stood before me naked and stretching.

“Girls, Lynn Mom is ready to have her babies. Would you please help me get the rest of the girls up and dressed? It looks like a rainy day so warm clothes please.”

“Yes daddy.”

They moved with purpose and did not bitch and moan like so many big sisters I had dealt with.

They went to Genevieve and Erin Lynn’s room and told them the good news and the marching orders for the day. The four oldest made the rounds and washed and dressed, before going into the nursery and getting the babies travel bag packed.

Blossom got the babies up and changed their diapers before putting her two in their sling and letting them latch onto the two hard nipples on her huge, for her, perfectly shaped ‘A’ cup breasts. She then repeated the process for Penelope and Paula and had them ready as Erin came in to feed them. Blossom helped put the older babies in the sling and they latched on to Erin huge nipples.

The two wives looked at each other and shared a kiss. Blossom stroked her wife’s face and winced a little as a small mouth bit down on her hard nipple.

“Are you ok, Baby?” Erin sounded concerned.

“Yeah, William is a biter sometimes.” Blossom stroked Williams head.

“You know at some point I hope I have a son. I envy you.” Erin kissed her wife.

“Erin, I can’t have anymore babies, but what more could I want? I have a son and a daughter. I am in love with my spouses and I finally have real tits, so I can feed my babies.”

“And your wife! You also have my favorite pussy. I love you so much.”

“Forever?” Blossom asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.