The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 50: The Families Story 05 – And Away We Go

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: The Families Story 05 – And Away We Go - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

May – Year 4

Since Blossom came home a couple of days ago, we have been bonding. We all realized just how fast everything could go to hell and Blossom was eager to cuddle again.

Thanks to her pregnancy, Blossom now had breasts. She had ballooned up to a full ‘A’ cup. She had followed the doctor’s instructions and by the second day back home from the hospital, she was ready to feed her babies like the other moms. The four of us sat on the couch in the family room, the kids were gathered around our feet.

Blossom had our new son and daughter in her new sling and the two of them were sucking away on her nipples to beat the band. Just like her wives, Blossom seemed to have an endless supply of liquid refreshment for her babies and her husband, and her wives, especially Erin. One of the things she could do, better than her wives was that she could squirt milk across the room!

So, we were sitting around on the couch watching Blossom nurse her babies and all of us were in tears because we had almost lost her. Watching her sit there with a look of ultimate serenity was wonderful. That first night back in bed together was glorious. Lynn and I took special delight in watching Erin and Blossom make love.

In some ways it was funny to watch my tiny, no longer pregnant wife try to sixty-nine Erin’s huge, very pregnant belly. Lynn and I just sat there after making love and I had Lynn between my legs, her back against my chest. My hands caressing her belly and breasts.

“You know I wonder if I am going to be disappointed when your strawberry patch returns to its normal size. You know how much I worship it.”

“I do. The way I look at it you will just have to concentrate that worship into a smaller area.”

“Speaking of that area, I need to do something.”

I got up, leaving Lynn to lean back against our pillows. I moved between her legs and spread her wide open. Then I opened her labia and spoke.

“Hi babies! Dad here. I wanted to say thank you for helping to bring Blossom Mom through the surgery and her coma. We are so happy to have a boy among all of the sisters. Your mother and I are looking forward to meeting you and I can’t wait to give your mother that baby boy she lost before. You have done so much to make my and your moms’ life so wonderful, I am looking forward to doing the same for you. I love you two forever. Now hurry, I have Sunday in the pool!”

I kissed Lynn through her strawberry patch and relished the way the bright red curly hair tickled my nose and face and used my tongue for quite a while.

“I’m tired ladies. Good night and I will see you in the morning.”

I took Lynn into my arms and cuddled to her and quickly fell asleep.


I woke up with three women wrapped around me in various ways. I woke because my cell phone was ringing. I carefully moved three legs and a large breast off me and got to the phone while it was still ringing.

“Hello?”

I think that was what I said.

“Hi Paul! We are in town.”

My brain spun through the old mental Rolodex.

“Oh! Shit! Hi. Sorry, it has been a crazy couple of days and I was asleep.”

“I’ll call back later.”

“NO! Where are you right now?”

“We are pulling into the hotel we were going to stay at.”

“Please don’t check in. I will give you directions to my house. I would be honored if you would stay with me.”

“You sure? I thought you said that you and Blossom were getting ready to have a baby.”

“Already did! She had a boy and a girl. So please come on ahead. Blossom and Lynn and Erin will be pissed if I invite you to town and then make you stay in a hotel. You don’t want three wives pissed at me, do you?”

“No, that would be bad in anybody’s book. Give me the address and I’ll punch it into the GPS.”

I did so, and we disconnected the call. I returned to our bed and took in the glorious sight. Lynn was laying on her side looking at me with a smile and her top leg lifted to show off her best part. Erin was facing Lynn across the open spot where I had been sleeping. Erin was asleep, and our small wife was glued to her back and had a hand between Erin’s butt cheeks. I could only guess where her hand was resting. I made a mental note to take a sniff of Blossom’s hand before she got in the shower. I shook the bed and woke up my sleeping wives.

“Hey you lazy women! Get up we are having guests!”

“What?” Blossom said.

“Our guests are in town and are on their way over. Unless you want to meet one of the greatest rock bands in history naked, I suggest you get moving. Wait! Before you start jumping around, let me stand over here so I can watch!”

“Pervert!”

“Your pervert. Forever!”

I smiled and headed for the shower.

“Forever, indeed.”

I took Blossom in my arms just before we went to the shower and held her hand to my nose.

“Why did you do that?”

“Erin what does this smell like?”

“Ooh, me!”

“My favorite blonde mom pussy!”

“Mine too!”

“Mine too!”

“That makes it unanimous! Let’s shower.”

I finished first and dried quickly and put on my jeans and a polo shirt. I got down to the kitchen and started the coffee and the hot water for tea. I had just put a tray of bacon into the oven to bake when Lynn came into the kitchen.

“Should I start the eggs?”

“Yes, please and I will pull out the muffins.”

Erin and Blossom came into the kitchen with four babies hanging from their breasts. They came and sat at the big table. I greeted them and my children with kisses.

“You are going to give our guests heart attacks if they walk into a room full of tits being sucked on.”

“We will be done in a bit and then we will just close our tops and keep the babies in their slings. Besides, I love having my babies in the sling with me. It doesn’t matter if I am feeding them or not.”

“Erin, would you mind if I spend some time sucking on Blossom’s breasts tonight?”

“Why are you asking me?”

“Well it seems to Lynn and I that you and Blossom have become each other’s first wife. Like Lynn is to me.”

Erin and Blossom exchanged looks.

“Does that bother you?” Erin asked.

“Does it bother you when I make love to Lynn?”

“No!”

“Does it bother you when I make love to Blossom?”

“No.”

“Why would it bother me when you make love to Blossom? And why should it bother me. You two are married to each other. I just want to compare the taste of the three flavors I have in the house. Seriously, you know as well as me that the two of you have a very special connection. I love you both and I don’t want to step on it.”

“You are not stepping on it. I just seem to have found a soulmate. Remember when I almost went home with that guy?”

“Yeah.”

“Blossom is giving me what I was looking for. I still love you and I still want your babies, all 20 more of them, but Blossom has touched something in my soul.”

“Sweetie, that is wonderful! You have no idea how happy that makes me. Especially since it is with our wife.”

Erin hugged me carefully. Trying to get around two babies, two massive breasts and a huge belly was no easy feat. We sat and chatted as we had breakfast when the front gate bell rang. I went to the front door and activated the intercom.

“Yes?”

“Hi Paul, we are here.”

“Great, drive up to the house and park towards the left side of the garage.”

I pushed the gate opener and went to the kitchen to find the women cleaning things up and acting excited.

“They are coming up the drive. Let’s go greet them.”

A few minutes later the door bell rang and I looked at Blossom.

“You know them. Invite them into our home.”

She smiled at me and went to the door.

She opened the door and smiled as brightly as she could.

“Hi! Come on in.”

“Hello Blossom! It is good to see you again? How are the babies?”

One of the iconic voices in music stepped into my home.

“They are great, I’ll introduce you later. Paul!”

I stepped forward and reached out a hand and was greeted with a hug by one of my music heroes. The other guys came in and I was greeted by both of them the same way.

“Guys, I am honored to have you in our home. Let me make introductions. You have met my wife, Blossom O’Dell when we were the Smith’s in Houston. This is our wife Lynn O’Dell and this is our wife Erin O’Dell.”

Blossom gave the guys a hug and Erin and Lynn shook hands because the guys were not sure how to hug two really, really pregnant women.

“I’m sorry about the belly. Lynn is due on Monday and I am due on Sunday. Well at least those are the dates we picked in the family pool.”

“You bet on birth dates?” My favorite drummer asked.

“Oh yeah! Blossom hit hers on the nose.”

“So you just had twins?” The voice spoke.

“Yes William and Gwenyth.”

“I hope everything went well.”

“Actually, I died! They had to shock my heart four times and I was in a medically induced coma for almost three weeks.”

“You look ok now.”

‘I am better than ok! I am home with my family.”

“Daddy! We are up!” Taylors voice interrupted our greetings.

We all turned in the direction of the voice to see four naked little girls come bouncing into the room.

“Girls! We have guests.” Erin chided them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.