The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 49: Wives Story 08 – Good Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: Wives Story 08 – Good Morning - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

May - June – Year 4 We drove the van back home. It was a quiet ride. When I pulled into the garage the brilliant and loving Taylor made a firm announcement.

“I am taking a nap and talking to the sisters.”

“Good, my little love. Make sure they take care of Blossom Mom.”

“I will.”

With that she turned and almost marched up the stairs to her room with Margaret close behind. Penelope and Paula looked at each other and quickly followed.

“My wonderful wives, I do believe that your girls have the situation in hand. I, on the other hand, am starving!”

“Us too.” Lynn said.

“But I don’t know how much milk will be available. The milk vampires drained me.”

“No problem, Sweetie. Think I can make due with apple juice or tea.”

“Paul? I wonder what it is like being in a coma?”

“I guess you will have to ask Bosco or Blossom, when she gets home.”


“Mother?” “Yes baby?” “Don’t be afraid.” “I am not.” _”Good, you are going to be fine.”

“How are my babies?” “They miss you” “Are they healthy?” “Yes.” “Good.” “They are your last babies.” “I was going to ask.” “Your babies are waiting for you to wake up.” “I have been trying to wake up, but can’t.” “You will when it is time.” “Ok.”


One week later, we brought William and Gwenyth home. Seeing them in their nursing sling was a site. I took a picture of them sucking on Erin and Lynn’s breasts for our family scrapbook. That portion of the book was my favorite. The various pics of my children sucking on each of my wives’ breasts made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Our family was holding on waiting for Blossom to come home. Three weeks later, we had Bosco and Teri over to the house for dinner. And of course, since they were family we were all naked.

“Paul, Lynn, Erin, Teri and I want to thank you for everything that you have done for us. I will be in your debt forever.”

“Nope, can’t accept that. You helped us with Lynn’s trouble and I am going to owe for that for a long time.”

“Well then let me thank you for allowing us to come and visit and for you all being naked. I don’t swing that way Paul, but for some reason Teri likes the way your dick looks.”

That earned him a very hard punch in the arm.

“Bosco! You weren’t supposed to say that.”

“Teri, I lied to you once before and it cost me too much. I will never lie around you or to you again. The truth is I really like looking at Lynn and Erin running around naked and you, my dear, love watching Paul’s dick swinging when he walks around. You aren’t going to leave me over it, and I am not going to leave you over these two fantastically sexy naked pregnant women. But, just like you, I am going to enjoy the view.”

Teri blushed.

“Teri, we don’t mind you looking at our husband’s penis. We like looking at Bosco’s and I know Paul really likes looking at your body. This has nothing to do with sex. We just like being out in nature and feeling the sun on our skin and the air blowing ... everywhere!”

We all laughed at that.

“I was a little worried about being naked around the girls.”

“We know all about girls and boys.” Taylor spoke right up.

“Really?” Teri asked with a smile.

“Girls have ‘ginas and boys have peniseses.”

“Yup. That’s about it.”

Teri chuckled at her mispronunciation and Bosco broke out laughing just like in the old days.

“So are you coming over for the show this weekend?”

“Hell yes. But you gotta tell me, what is the big surprise?”

“Nope! One of my gifts to you two for your wedding is this. I just wish Blossom could be there to share it with the family.”

“Any word from the doctors?”

“They were supposed to bring her out of it yesterday, but they are still worried about her blood pressure being so low. I’m going over again in the morning.”

“Are Lynn and Erin going with you?” Teri asked.

“No, Dara can’t come over, so Lynn is staying here with the kids and Erin will go with me. Erin and Blossom have developed a real close relationship. You know we are all married, but I think that Erin and Blossom are just a little more married to each other.”

“Does that worry you?”

Bosco had a quizzical look on his face.

“At first, it did a little, but then I realized that it was ok for us to love someone a little different. Erin and Blossom have developed a bond and at first, we were not sure that Erin would even accept Blossom into the family. Now, I wake up at night and they would be curled up together. Erin still makes love to Lynn and me, but she seems to cuddle a little more with Blossom.”

“It will mean a lot to Erin if she can be there when Blossom comes out.” Lynn said.

“I know. Thank you for understanding.”

I kissed her and gave one of her pink nipples a little pinch and licking the resulting milk off my thumb.


The following morning we woke and made love and after our shower Lynn made breakfast for Erin and I. We planned the rest of the day and prepared for Blossom to come out and for her to not. Then we went up to the bedroom to dress for the hospital. I have come to find that walking around with naked women all of the time makes me take time to appreciate their bodies, but when they dress, I find it to be sexy as hell.

I went to Erin’s dresser and took out my favorite matching bra and panty set. I held the panties down low and kissed Erin’s pussy as she stepped into the bright yellow panty. I slowly slid them up her legs and stopped just short of her blonde pubic hair. I turned her around and took her ass in both hands and squeezed them and kissed them and gave each a hickey and a bite.

Her ass was bigger than it had ever been. Having given birth to two sets of twins and having a set of triplets in her large belly now only a few weeks away from delivery, only added to the size of it. I cuddled her butt whenever I had the chance and I made love to her ass when the opportunity presented itself. After marking her ass, I began to slide the panty up the rest of the way. I settled them onto each glorious cheek and then I stroked the mons hidden under her large belly. And finished with a kiss.

I then took her bra and put it on my head like a hat. I loved to do that. She always smiled and pinched my nipple.

“I know it is an odd thing to do, but I love your body. The dark reddish brown of your nipples just makes me warm. I am so happy that you love being pregnant, because I plan to keep knocking you up just as long as I can.”

I don’t think I could have said a more loving thing to Erin. She teared up and picked up her breasts and wrapped them around my face and laid them over my shoulders. Then she kissed the top of my shaved head.

“Paul, I love you. I know why you are taking me with you. I know that you see the special bond that has formed between Blossom and I appreciate you wanting me there when she wakes. But I also want you to know that I want your babies in me more than anything I have ever wanted. So, you keep knocking me up. Forever.”

We kissed again, and I held out the straps for her arms. I slid the bra up her arms and then I placed the large cups over each breast and pulled them on and hooked the six fasteners behind her. I then placed a nursing pad inside each of the cups and shook them to seat them just right.

Erin pulled a polo shirt over my head and helped me put my arms in the sleeves. She then took out a pair of jeans. She looked at me with an evil smile and dropped to a knee to allow me to step into the first leg. I placed my hands on her broad shoulders to steady myself as I stepped into the second leg. A quick suck on my penis made it swell as Erin pulled the glans out of her mouth with a pop. She then pulled the pants all the way up and with a hand guarding my testicles and cock she pulled up the zipper with the other hand.

“I want your cock ready to be noticed as soon as Blossom wakes up and I want to be able to feel my penis through your pants.”

“Your penis?”

“Oh yes, Lover. My penis. Loaded with MY babymakers. Look! My babies are excited to be close to it.”

She looked down at her bare belly and followed her gaze to see three little heads moving around under her pale white skin.

“The natives are restless.”

“Yes they are. I don’t think I am going to make it much past the weekend. I have Monday in the pool.”

She gently stroked her baby’s heads. I opened the closet and pulled out a nice maternity skirt and just because I could, I took out a yellow top that matched her bra. She gave me a look and I helped her pull it over her head and breasts and get her arms in the short sleeves. The top only covered her breasts and left her huge belly exposed.

“Really?”

“Oh yes.”

“Why?” Erin gave me a smart-assed look.

“Because I love how you look when you are pregnant, and I want everyone who looks at you to know that I am the man that knocked you up. Your belly is a product of my love, and I am damned proud of you.”

“Wow.”

She said it softly and then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me the best she could. I helped her on with her shoes and then put on my own and we walked down the stairs hand in hand. When Lynn saw Erin, she let out a wolf whistle and smacked her ass. The girls all looked at Erin and her eldest ran up and gave her a hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.