The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 45: The Families Stories 14 – As The World Turns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: The Families Stories 14 – As The World Turns - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

The sun rose behind the hotel so it did not shine directly into our room. My mouth was still around Erin’s left nipple and my thumb was still in her bottom. I latched back onto her nipple and began to take my fill of her breakfast milk. She stirred and began to stroke my soft penis as it thickened and grew in her hand. I looked up into her eyes as she stroked my head with her other hand.

“Paul, that was the most tender and loving night I have ever spent. I hope that you don’t mind that we did not have sex.”

I released her nipple and wiggled my thumb.

“This was your date. Did you get to do everything that you wanted to? Are YOU happy with the date?”

“Well it isn’t over yet. I hope the wives weren’t waiting up for us.”

She smiled and stroked me harder and clenched her ass around my thumb. Erin raised her hips, signaling that I should remove it. I slowly withdrew from her and then sat up. Erin rose and took me to the shower where she washed the dried milk off of her as I cleaned my thumb and then cleaned her anus with my soapy thumb and then cleaned my thumb again. We kissed often and then we dried and went to bed. Erin pushed me on to her back and mounted me and began to rock herself onto my cock.

I squeezed her breasts and sprayed myself with her milk as she came for the first time on our date. The second wave followed quickly and then the third. Erin had been saving and building up her excitement all date. After a few more minutes I groaned and Erin kissed me as I shot up into her. I ran my hands around her breasts smearing her milk all over them and down and around her belly.

“Let’s get back into the shower and head home. Sweetie.” Erin said as she dismounted me.

“Wait!”

I rolled Erin onto her back and spread her legs, exposing her pink, puffy and leaking vagina. I spread her swollen lips and licked up some of my cum before speaking.

“Good morning babies. Dad here. Your mother and I just had the best date I have ever had. I hope that you felt how much love I have for your mother and for you. I can’t wait to meet you and hold you and kiss you each and every day. Please make sure that the babies and sisters all know that they are loved, and that love is only getting greater and greater each day. I love you.”

I French kissed Erin’s still leaking sex and then I licked up and much as I could of that cream pie and then kissed Erin fully on the lips. She sucked in the contents of my mouth as we moved to the shower. Our cleaning was comprehensive as always, but this morning, it seemed more.

“Erin.” I stopped washing her butt and turned her to me.

“Yes Paul?” She looked me straight in the eyes.

“Erin. I know that I have said this before, but for some reason it feels like I really need to be sure that you know this, right down into your soul. I love you.”

Tears welled up in her eyes.

“You really do, don’t you!”

“I do. Forever.”

We cried in each other’s arms for a long time.

“Come on, let’s have breakfast.” We dried and went out into the main room and I stopped at the cart that had been delivered the night before.

“What is for breakfast?”

“Oh! That is not breakfast.” She said a little tentatively.

“Well you sure gave somebody a great show for something. What is it?”

Erin lifted the cover and there was a bowl of strawberries and what used to be a bowl of whipped cream.

“I thought that we might play a little more, but after that spa cuddle I was ready to just do what we did. We can eat the strawberries and then have breakfast and then go home and visit the strawberry patch we both love. I wonder what Lynn and Blossom did last night.”

“They sat up waiting for us to come home of course.”

We smiled at each other before kissing and snacking on the berries as we dressed. We packed our previous nights clothes in the bags that had been delivered to our rooms during dinner.

“Paul? Do you really like those underwear? Do they really feel that good?”

“Yeah, actually they are great. They give great support and the material is cool so I don’t sweat like I used to. They were a great gift.”

“Well they look really good on you too. You might need to wear them to bed once in a while. They are hot!”

“Come on, let’s go home.”

“Will you beat off for me again?”

“I’ll beat off on you if you are not nice.”

“Oh I’ll be real nice if you do that.”

“Come on.”

We held hands all the way through breakfast and all the way home and when I came in the car it was all over Erin’s hand. She then licked it clean as we drove down the road to the house.

“Hey, Lynn mentioned something the other day. You wanted to name the house?”

“Well not the house, the whole place. The yard, the house, the garage, you know. The compound.”

“What have you come up with?”

“I really hadn’t given it any more thought. I brought it up when we got the place, then you came home and everything else was not as important.”

“Well think about it. I think we need to make it a family decision, but you should lead the effort.”

“Ok, I will. Want a taste?”

She held out one of her cum covered fingers and I took it in my mouth.


We walked in the door from the garage and Lynn was running full speed and very excited.

“Paul! Teri called. Bosco looks like he is waking up!”

I dropped my bag and reached out for Blossom.

“Baby, please stay and watch the kids we really have to go to the hospice.”

“I know Lover, we already talked. You and Erin and Lynn go. GO!”

We ran back to the garage and jumped into the SUV and took off. The drive was about 25 minutes and all along the way Lynn was on the phone with Teri as much as possible. Bosco was moving his fingers and toes and his eyes were moving under his closed lids.

When we got to the hospice we checked in and went to Bosco’s room to find Teri all excited and in tears.

“The doctor was here and when they shined the light into his eyes, his pupils reacted!”

I found out later that was a major occurrence. Coma patients have no pupil response. Bosco was moving his toes as we sat there and as we talked to Teri his fingers moved and he stretched out his left hand. We all stood and moved to the bed. He was suddenly very still, like he had been for the past year.

We all stood stone still for an eternity and then his eyes opened. Teri dove for the call button and screamed. Lynn and Erin and I hugged each other and held our breath. Teri moved to the far side of the bed, a well-rehearsed move it seemed, and made room for the doctor. She held Bosco’s hand as he blinked and looked around.

“Mr. Van Horn? Mr. Van Horn?”

“Yes.”

The sound was scratchy and very faint, but he spoke! Teri fell to her knees and broke down in tears.

“Mr. Van Horn, please relax and take a few deep breaths. Don’t try to talk yet, your throat is going to be a little dry. Nurse please get some ice cubes.”

The nurse returned with a dish and put one of the cubes in Bosco’s mouth. He sucked on the melting ice and some dribbled out of his mouth. He smiled and looked like had made a huge mistake. But he smiled. His face moved as long dormant muscles came to life.

Teri rose off her knees and Bosco saw her for the first time in a year. Of course he didn’t know it was a year, but she did. Her tears went without understanding by the giant in the bed. He tried to reach his hands out for her but he was too weak to lift them. He didn’t understand that.

The doctor got his attention back.

“Mr. Van Horn? How do you feel?” Does anything hurt?”

He nodded.

“Throat.”

Pause.

“Side.”

Pause.

“Legs.”

“Well your throat because you have been asleep for some time. Your legs because you haven’t moved them in a while. Your side because you were shot. Do you remember that?”

Bosco furrowed his brow as he tried to dig deep for the memory.

“Abraxis. Shot. Killed.”

“Yes. He shot you. And you killed him when he attacked Erin.”

“Erin! Ok? Lynn. Ok?”

“Yes. They are both just fine.”

“Teri? Ok?”

“Yes, you big gorilla. I am just fine.”

She leaned in and kissed her former husband and now long-time fiancé.

“Love you.”

Bosco closed his eyes. Teri panicked that he had closed them for another year.

“Bosco!”

“Don’t yell, woman. I’m tired.”

She hugged him and the doctor waved for us to leave the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.