The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found
Chapter 44: The Wives Story 05 – Dates Around Dates

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: The Wives Story 05 – Dates Around Dates - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

Lynn and I woke up wrapped in each other’s arms. I looked over at the far side of the bed to see my other wives equally yoke. Blossom was wrapped around Erin and both women had their hands between their wife’s legs. I turned my head back to look into two bright green, still sleepy eyes.

“I think that Erin has gotten over her reluctance over Blossom’s entry to the family.”

“Let’s take a shower.” Her green eyes flashed, and she smiled after he spoke.

I rolled over and rose, followed by Lynn. I moved towards the bathroom door with Lynn’s two hands holding my butt cheeks and gently pushing me along, my morning wood pointing the way like a compass needle. I tried to steer myself towards the toilet, but Lynn aimed me to the shower. Once inside of the walls, I turned on the water and the warm water instantly began to rain down on us.

“Oh damn!” I said as the sound of running water caused me to lose control.

Lynn pulled me to her as I peed on her belly and soaked her strawberry patch. As soon as my stream hit Lynn she released her own stream onto my legs. We held each other as we emptied our bladders.

“Why does pissing on you feel so intimate?” Lynn asked as she stroked my ass.

“I don’t understand it, I only enjoy it. But that is a great word for it. Intimate. I hear about people who do it and drink the urine, I can’t see me ever doing that, by the way, and I hear about people eating poop right out of the butt. Things that people do cannot be explained.”

“Doing this is comfortable. The other stuff seems ... dirty? Does that sound right?”

“Yeah. I can’t put it into words easily. I just thought about it, you realize that we have never peed on each other outside of the shower except when I was doing the pregnancy tests. This just feels good and right.”

“You know what else feels good and right?”

Lynn looked into my eyes and pulled me down to kiss her and after a long tender French kiss, I dropped to my knees under the rain shower. I fluffed her strawberry patch to clean it of her pee and then I spread her open and kissed her before speaking.

“Good morning babies. Dad here. Your mother and I had a wonderful date last night. I hope that you could feel all of the love we shared. I hope that all of the love I have will sink into you and make you stronger and happier. Your mother and I are happy and your sisters are growing to be so strong and happy and pretty. I can’t wait to meet you. I love the two of you so much.”

I finished with a deep intimate French kiss.

“Stand up and turn around, you big sap.” Lynn turned me and began to wash my back and my butt and my legs. Then she turned me and washed back up. Yes, she did try to wash my chest and higher with my penis in her mouth, finally choosing to keep me in her mouth over cleaning the top of my chest.

Finally releasing me, Lynn rose to finish washing me. I then took my turn to clean her. When I was done, I kissed her smooth bald head and took her butt in my hands and hugged her. Lynn reached for the wall dispense and got a glob of body wash that she smeared around my head. She took my razor off of the shower shelf and began to shave my head. I got back down on my knees to make it easier and that brought me down to the perfect height to latch onto one of her pinkish-brown nipples.

I suckled and moaned as she shaved me, until she was done. She pushed me back so that I was under the rain shower again and she rubbed my now smooth head until all of the soap was gone. She checked for any wild hairs around my ears and then kissed my head letting me know that her job was done.

“Lover, if I was any happier, I would explode. God, I love you.”

“I couldn’t say it any better.”

We kissed.


I walked with Lynn to the babies room and found Penelope and Paula wide-eyed and wiggling. When they saw us, they both smiled and made little cooing noises. I checked Penelope’s diaper and found it to be clean, Lynn checked Paula’s and found the same. I helped Lynn put on the nursing sling, she didn’t need help, but it was an easy excuse to fondle her breasts. I picked up Paula and kissed her and put her in the sling, she eagerly latched onto Lynn’s nipple.

Penelope smiled at me and gave me a strange look as I picked her up, then her little face turned red.

“Oh boy!” Was all I could say when the smell hit my nose. “You little dickens. You were just waiting for me, weren’t you?”

Penelope smiled again, and I put her on the changing table. I removed her newly soiled diaper and washed her little bottom and front and powdered her before putting on a new diaper and kissing her. I placed her into her mom’s sling and she latched on to her breakfast nipple. Her little fingers were opening and closing and soon her little eyes rolled back in her head and she curled up in the sling, just like her sister.

“Come on Daddy, I’ll feed you breakfast.”

“How? Your faucets are full.”

Yeah, I got a punch in the shoulder for that one.

We walked down the hall towards the master bedroom. I looked in and saw that our wives had not moved. We held hands and quietly moved down the hall to the stairs. Descending the stairs I looked out and really stopped for a moment to see my home. For some reason I had not stopped to really look at my home.

The expansive family room with the huge serpentine couch and the large TV was one of the centers of our family life. I also realized that we did not really have one specific area of the house that was the center. At times we all gathered in the family room, at others in the kitchen. Sometimes we were all in the yard or lounging on the shaded deck.

“Paul? Are you here?” Lynn squeezed my hand.

“Huh? Oh. Yeah.” I realized that I had stopped walking on the stairs. I looked at my first wife and cried and whispered, “I’m home.”

Lynn hugged me, not easy to do with two babies and a belly. I explained my feeling and my thoughts about the moment and that caused Lynn to tear up.

“Oh Paul, that was my goal. When I saw this house, I knew that I wanted it to be more than our home. I wanted this to be the anchor of our family forever. Erin wanted to give the place a name, you know, like “The Ponderosa”.

“Really. What the heck would we name this place?”

“I don’t know. I couldn’t think of anything that was not totally corny or inappropriate.”

“Derriere Acres?”

“Paul!?”

“Well the place IS crawling with cute girl butts!” I chuckled.

“How about ‘Fertility Fields’?”

“Oh, I like that one.”

“How about ‘What’s for breakfast’?” A voice behind us sounded off.

“Good morning, Sweetie. Good morning, Baby?” I said to my other two wives.

Erin and Blossom came in. I noticed that Erin’s nipples looked to be very red, like they had been sucked on a lot recently. I also noticed a little white crust around Blossom’s lips. I was happy that they were as least in lust.

“Good morning Paul, Good morning Lynn. How was the date?” Erin came and kissed us.

“Oh, Erin, I am so happy that we started doing this again. I also just realized that it was actually a double date, wasn’t it?” She looked at Erin and Blossom standing with their arms around the others waist.

“Well, we were sitting on the couch and I mentioned that this was different because in the past when two of us would go out the third was left home alone and I realized I wasn’t alone anymore. I also realized that a big part of my problem was that I WAS feeling alone. You know as well as I do that Paul loves you more. You ARE his first wife.”

“Sweetie, I never wanted you to ever feel that way.”

“I know, Paul, but you can’t control how I feel. I am the one who can. I realized that a big part of my acting like a bitch was my feeling alone. So last night, I finally took the big step and I actually asked Blossom to be my wife. I know we did the commitment ceremony and all, but last night we really committed, and we really consummated it.”

Blossom blushed when Erin said that.

“We consummated all night long. We didn’t even hear you two come in or get up. I’m glad that you fed the babies this morning because I think Blossom emptied the right one.” Blossom blushed even more.

“Well Erin tried to lick the hair off of my pussy.”

Erin blushed at that one.

“Come on and sit down. I am going to do some bacon and eggs, would you like the same?” Lynn asked.

“Sure.” Erin nodded.

“I’m a little full.” Blossom said softly.

“Told ya!”

Erin said as she kissed Blossom and patted her butt. I looked over at the calendar and say that Erin had set tonight as our date night. I looked at Lynn and nodded my head towards the calendar. She looked and smiled and raised her eyebrows.

“So Erin, what time are you picking me up tonight?”

“I was thinking at about 6pm. Is that ok with you?”

“It is, IF Blossom will still let you go?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” Blossom looked at me.

“It seems that you two have gotten lot closer in the past 24 hours. I didn’t want to break the spell.”

“No spell, Paul. We talked about it during our recovery breaks last night. We are now IN love. But I was already IN love with you and Lynn.” Erin answered as she kissed Blossom.

“So, do I dress casual? Formal? What?”

“How about dance casual.”

“Dance?”

“Yeah, we might end up doing a little dancing.”

“Ok. Dance casual at 6pm.”


I was dressed in a nice pair of navy blue slacks with a navy and white mid-stripped shirt, no tie. I wore my most comfortable loafers and my neon blue Valentine’s Day underwear. Erin had been hustling around all day and had left the house hours earlier, so I had no clue as to what was going on. I was debating to wear a scent of some kind when the doorbell rang. Curious.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.