The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 42: The Holiday Stories 04 - Valentine’s Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: The Holiday Stories 04 - Valentine’s Day - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

As all men know we occasionally have to make ‘adjustments’ to our plumbing. I have the problem, not because I am hung like a horse, but because as I have gotten older, my testicles hang a bit lower than they used to. The week before Valentine’s Day I was out to dinner with Lynn and I had to adjust myself and it kind of embarrassed Lynn.

“Paul, why do you do that? And in public!”

“Lover, my testicles were trapped a bit and I was feeling pinched. So I had to move them around.”

“Lover, you grabbed your dick in public!”

“I did not! I grabbed my balls!”

“You GRABBED something! In front of God and everybody.”

At that point we called a truce and hugged and went out to dance. Our date was a joy, like they were with all of my wives. I was so pleased that I had decided to take them out on dates again. We always ended with some quality cuddling and love making between the two of us.


Valentine’s Day was never one of my favorite holidays, mostly because for so long I had sworn off women. Nowadays, however, it is a day that means something to me. That is because I live in a house with three wives, six daughters, one wife due with twins in May and one wife due with twins in July and one due with triplets in July. Yup Valentine’s Day could become one of my big ones.

I rolled out of bed to go to the bathroom and returned to find three women pretending to be asleep. How did I know they were pretending? Because they had all changed from the cuddling entanglement that were in when I left and now they were side by side on their back with their legs splayed out wide.

“Good morning my loves.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day!”

They began to hump their hips and giggle.

“Come on, Lover. Give us a Valentine’s Day good morning.”

It only took a few tugs to get me completely hard and I went to Lynn, who was closest, and took my place above her vagina and slid into her. We kissed and said good morning, I took a few suckles on each nipple as I slid in and out of her.

“Take care of your other wives, Lover.”

I pulled out and moved to Erin and pushed into her hot blonde ‘gina.

“Here, Sweetie.”

Erin took both hands and offered me her world famous left massive breast to me. The large thumb sized nipple had a drop of milk on it and I touched the drop with the tip of my tongue, then I swirled my wet tongue around the nipple and the areola, before latching on and sucking in time to my erection entering her body.

As I made love to Erin, I heard a noise to my right and turned my head to see Lynn with her hand between her legs and taking care of herself as she watched Erin and I making love. She came and her abs crunched as she tightly squeezed her legs together.

“Take care of Blossom, Sweetie.”

I pulled back out of my blonde wife and moved to Lynn. She still had her legs pulled up to her chest with her hand between legs. I licked her from her anus up to her clit. She spread her fingers open to give me access. I licked off the juices on her fingers and gave a loving nibble to the dark red clit buried in the strawberry patch.

“Thank you, Lover.”

I moved over to Blossom and gave her a long, wet lick from her anus to the top of her vulva.

“Oh, Terry, I wish you could do my butt.”

“I can.”

“No, your wives have other plans.”

“Baby, I would really like to, though. Lynn? Ern? Would you mind if I bid Baby in the butt?”

Lynn answered first.

“Go ahead. We are going to hit the shower.”

Erin looked at me and said nothing because she was now rubbing her clit hard and fast and had her own left nipple in her mouth. Since I love to be in my tiny Latina’s butt, I took Erin’s actions as a positive answer.

“Let me get the lube...”

Blossom pulled a tube of lube out from behind her head and handed it to me with a huge smile. I opened the tube and squeezed a dollop into her anus, leaving a trail out onto her taint. I put some on my cock and spread it around, dropping the tube to the floor.

My finger began to spread around Blossom’s dark brown pucker and pushed a finger into her.

“Baby, just push it in. Take my ass.”

I knew what she wanted so I set my glans to her anus and without hesitation I pressed my erection al the way into her until we were touching hip to butt. I began to make love to my littlest wife’s bottom as Erin came loudly next to me. I was feeling really good and was in no danger of cuming and ending the morning.

I had my eyes closed, immersing myself in the sensation, there was movement and I opened my eyes to see Lynn laying on top of Blossom, with her face buried in Blossom’s pussy. Blossom went to work on the strawberry patch. Then to top off the morning, Erin stood and straddled her wives and presented her wet pussy to my face.

Reaching around her I took a firm grip of her two wonderful, pillowy butt cheeks and pulled her tight to my face and began to seriously fuck Blossom’s ass. Blossom was rhythmically groan and moan into Lynn’s pussy as I pumped her. I pulled my face away from Erin’s sparse blonde bush.

“I’m cuming!”

“Do it Sweetie. Dump a load into our Baby’s ass.”

Blossom came into Lynn’s mouth. I came into Blossom’s ass. Lynn came into Blossom’s mouth. And finally, Erin came all over my face. We froze in place and savored the afterglow. Erin stood, Lynn rose off of Blossom, I pushed my not quite soft erection deep into Blossom’s tight little Latina butt.

I leaned over to suck on her nipples and kiss her, Lynn flavored lips, before pulling out of her. She squeezed her anus as I pulled back and smiled at me, letting me know that she wished I could just stay there. I pulled her up and into my arms and kissed her again.

“Come on Lover, Sweetie, Baby. The shower awaits as do the babies waiting for their first Valentine’s Day as an intact family.”

The air was suddenly filled with the sound of sperm being expelled from her butt. Before she could put her hand behind her to hold it in, Erin had hers there.

“Baby, I got you covered. Come on and let me get you all cleaned up.”

Erin guided our smallest wife into the shower and put soft soap onto Blossom’s pipe cleaner and began to lovingly clean her out. Lynn and I watched happy that Erin and Blossom were bonding a bit closer. Lynn soaped up a cloth and she gently washed the remnants of my anal romp off of my penis. After a couple of washes and rinses, Lynn took me into her mouth.

“Taste clean.”

Erin came over and took me into her mouth.

“Yup, tastes clean.”

Blossom came over, walking a little slow, and took me into her mouth.

“Wow! Tastes like chicken!”

So much for the erection I was getting back! We all laughed at that and embraced in one of our four-way hugs and kisses. We broke in the usual manner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.