The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 40: The Families Story 13 – Come Together

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40: The Families Story 13 – Come Together - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

The third week in January found a multi-purpose gathering at the house. The two people I had really wished I could have there, could not be there. We had been keeping in touch with Teri and Bosco and one of the wives or I went to see them every day. Bosco had been moved to a special care facility for coma patients, with the Foundation picking up the cost.

I had dearly wished that he would have come around by now, but it was not to be. We invited all of the Brothers to join us, but they asked if they could wait until we played at The Bar Bar or until Bosco woke, whichever came first. I, of course, honored my friends request.

We also invited Dara’s fiancé and her future in-laws. They didn’t know about Dara’s family and this would be a nice festive way to break the news about her mother’s husband and her mother’s two wives. As it turned out, Trent Semple’s parents were old time rock and rollers and they fit right in with the vibe and when Dara introduced them to her dad and his wives they paused and then smiled.

“I should have known that you would find a wife that would be way out of the mainstream, son. Mother, you need to make the wedding a little more lively.”

His father announced to us.

“Can my wife and I assume that we can get naked like the rest of you?”

“If you feel in the mood, but not on days when we have outsiders here. If you visit when it is just family, then yes, absolutely.”

“In the mood? In the mood to be naked, or the mood to see these fantastic nude women?”

SMACK

“Please excuse my husband. He is a bit of a horny old goat. Every once in a while, I need to tap him in the nuts to bring him back in line. Right my dear loving husband?”

He covered up his jewels and began to laugh out loud and nodding very fast.

“If you need a band for the reception, I know a guy.”

I wiggled my eyebrows and he laughed as we shook hands, before looking my big girl in the eyes.

“Hey, I have been so busy lately, I am sorry, but Dara, has a date been set? Your moms probably know, but I’m in the dark.”

I must have sounded very concerned.

“Don’t freak out on me Dad. But after talking with my mom, I want to have the wedding in early May so that all of my mom’s can come showing that they are knocked up by my dad and that we are all a big happy family.”

“Is that ok? I mean maternity brides maid dresses is going to be expensive.”

“This is my only son’s wedding, Paul. From what he says Dara will be the only woman he will marry. I am honored to pay for the whole thing. Hell, did you read the pre-nup these two wrote up?”

“No!”

“Paul, if the marriage ends in divorce, they split the assets 50/50 and then they must give 90% of their assets to charity. They will walk away with only 10% of their worth.”

“That’s right daddy, and if the reason is cheating the cheater gets nothing, at all.”

“Don’t worry Mr. O’Dell, there will be no cheating. I mean what would I do? Leave Dara for a woman who doesn’t want to have sex every minute of the day? Because I need a break?”

Dara punched him in the arm.

“Hey Dara! No husband abusing. I think that we all know that you two are already sharing a full and vibrant sex life. If you haven’t broken him by now, he is good to go.”

“Dad, he is not my husband yet.”

I shook Trent’s’ hand and patted his back before doing the same with his dad and then hugging and sharing a kiss to the cheek with his mom.

“Let’s break this up and get out to the real party!”

Lynn called to us. Lynn smacked Dara and Trent on the ass as they walked by. Trent’s father covered his butt with both hands as he passed her. Yup this was going to be a really good family merger.

We all walked out into the back yard and I was so happy to see so many people gathered and having a good time. It was a mild weekend, as was typical of late January in the Treasure Valley. Everyone was mixing and greeting friends and meeting strangers. A great start.

I walked to the band and told them to start their meet and greet. They had to understand that this would also be a part of their job. We needed email addresses to draw in the crowds. And since this was first time that the band was to get together outside of the separate song writing and stuff that we did at Westside Music. It was important to get word of mouth started. The best way to get people to talk about you is for them to get to know you.

We hadn’t yet indoctrinated the band into the nude lifestyle I led with my wives, so everyone was dressed. It was a big enough shock to the bands sensibilities when they learned that I had three wives. Today was the first day that they would meet the entire family.

We had hired the players and held rehearsals and section rehearsals, so everyone was on the same page musically. It came time to name the band. I suggested several and every time I opened my mouth the rest of the gang poo-poo’d it. I soon became aware that Ronnie was leading the revolt, they had already decided on a name for the band without my input or approval.

They called us “The Paul O’Dell Band” (I know, fucking original!) and it featured me as the lead singer, Ronnie Cartright on keyboards, Carla Cartright on bass (yes, they snuck off and got married at the end of February), Wendy Wendy on saxophone, Lamar Gulliard on trumpet, Rodney Strong on 6 and 12-string guitars and Bobby “Boomer” Banks on drums.

The get together was to be our coming out party and we had invited several of our neighbors to join us. We had a whole hog that we had started smoking on Thursday and it was just pull off the bone tender by Saturday.

The band set up in the ballroom on Saturday morning and then they got dressed in matching navy slacks and navy polo shirts with white belts and shoes. Carla was trying to keep Ronnie from following Erin around as she nursed her babies in their sling. By the time the guests arrived Ronnie had popped several boners and had his nuts tapped by Carla several times. Ronnie finally settled down.

Erin and Lynn finished with the babies and were dressed in very nice simple maternity clothes. Blossom was two months away from her delivery date and was beautiful. Erin was four months away but with three babies growing in her, she was almost as big as Blossom. Lynn was the smallest of the three, but in my heart, she was the most beautiful.

I had to hide my erection every time I looked at my handiwork. Three pregnant women, that all had great faces and eyes (blue, green and brown and gold flecked), fabulous butts and fabulous souls AND they loved ME, how could I not have a constant erection. Erin loved to tease me about my almost constant hard-on and all my wives would kiss or squeeze or just pat it every time they walked by me.

We were having a great time in the yard when a huge commotion commenced. Suddenly all of the adults were laughing and giggling and my wives and I turned to see our four girls running into the yard naked as the day they were born.

“Taylor Erin!” Erin hollered.

The four girls ran over to us with Taylor in front and the other three lined up behind their ringleader.

“Yes mother.” Taylor answered innocently.

“Why are you girls not wearing clothes?”

“It’s Saturday.”

“But we have guests. You all should be wearing clothes.”

“But it is Saturday.”

“Taylor, my darling, and Margaret and Genevieve and Erin Lynn, I know it is Saturday, but since we have guests we cannot be naked today. So, you and your sisters please go to your rooms and get dressed and comeback to join the party.” Erin turned Taylor around and patted her little bare bottom and then each of the other little butts as they passed before they ran back to the house.

Suddenly the talk turned to what was so special about Saturday. I looked at my wives and they nodded at me. I raised my voice, using my recently unused outdoor coaches voice, and got everyone’s attention.

“Alright, some of you know and some do not. My family often spends our time at home naked. We spend Saturdays doing yard work and playing games, all in the nude. Some of our friends know this already, some do not. We don’t make a big deal about it and we do not try to talk anybody into anything. It is just how we live our lives.”

“At this point, if any of you do not agree with what we do behind the doors of our own home, you better leave now. Before some of what we do rubs off on you. Everyone else, please get a plate and dig the pig!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.