The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 35: Bonus Chapter – The Holiday Stories 03 – New Year’s Eve

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Bonus Chapter – The Holiday Stories 03 – New Year’s Eve - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight Everybody’s feeling warm and bright It’s such a fine and natural sight Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight.” King Harvest - 1972 So there we were. It was midnight and my three wives, and I were out in the back yard at midnight wrapped in each other’s arms, dancing in the moonlight to the sound of that great 1972 song booming from the stereo on the deck. The three bellies of my three pregnant wives were rubbing against my not pregnant belly as we swayed and rubbed to the sound of music and fireworks.

Over at the edge of the darkness from our back-deck lights, Bill was bringing the new year in with Gwen. Blossom informed us that they had the tradition that every year they made love at midnight. Well, they made love all the time, but on New Years Eve they made love with the goal of orgasming out the old year and orgasming in the new.

From the very ungrandmotherly moans and groans that Gwen was making, I think they hit it on the nose. When Blossom asked if it would be ok for her parents to keep the tradition alive during our New Year party, we said sure. I think we were all figuring that we would do much the same ourselves, but that is not what happened.

While I am talking about traditions, let me tell you what I had wanted my tradition to be since I was married to my first wife. It was my dream to be able to have my family all together at Christmas and then have them stay through New Year’s. We had gotten married on December 27th and with my birthday on December 29th, I was dreaming of the whole family together to celebrate Christmas, then our anniversary, then my birthday and then to bring in the new year.

Well, all of that went to hell when my first wife divorced me. I was working my ass off to give my family a home and I completely lost sight of the fact that they needed a husband and a father more. I allowed her to fall out of love with me and suddenly my dream of a huge family time went down the crapper.

After our first real Christmas together as a family and then my birthday, New Years was shaping up to be a big party. My three wives and our thirteen kids (six on the deck, seven in the hanger) were planning a nice New Years Day, with food and sex and football and sex and games with the kids and sex and taking down the Christmas decorations and sex.

I don’t think I mentioned it before, and if I did I am going to mention it again. I grew up in Northern Wisconsin. Very cold in the winter and very dry, as in no humidity. Our house was oil heated and one of my household jobs was to keep the various pots that we had spread around the house full of water so that we did not electrocute ourselves or the cats with blasts of static electricity.

Yes, my brother and I were evil kids who took delight in rubbing our heavy wool socks on the carpet and then holding a finger out for the cat to sniff. The cats wet nose was a perfect conductor of electricity and the resulting arc of electricity flying from a finger to the cats nose made us laugh. Pissed the cats off to no end, but we thought it was funny. These elementary experiments in static electricity led me, years later, to actually get my little brother to stand in a puddle and piss on an electric cattle fence on our farm. That was funny too!

Anyway, I told you that, so I could tell you this, at Christmas time, we would cut a tree and set it up on Christmas Eve morning. Then we took it down on New Year’s Day because we were worried that it was so dry it could burst into flames from static discharge. Therefore, this was the holiday tradition that remained for the rest of my life.

Forward to the present day, and it was December 31st and I was recovered from my birthday, so I gathered the family to explain that we would be taking the tree down tomorrow and we needed to get it done in the morning because of my genetic predisposition to watching football on New Year’s Day.

“Nope!”

“What do you mean, nope Lynn?”

“Paul, we all have had a talk and we want the tree to stay up during the New Year’s party. It looks so nice and warm and cozy that we want to share that mood with our friends.”

“But it has always been my tradition.”

“Well, as you have said so often, that was the pre-Lynn and Erin life. Of course, now pre-Blossom too.” Lynn nodded towards her tiny pregnant wife.

“Baby, it really is a beautiful tree and our friends will really love it and it will make a great backdrop for our New Year’s surprise for you.” Blossom smiled her evil smile.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna die.”

None of them laughed this time, they just nodded and evil smiled at me.


Without a tree removal chore to do, we all had a block of time to fill. At 11am I turned on the television to watch the first football game of the day. I sat on the couch under a comfy quilt with my girls and we ate popcorn and drank warm apple cider while Erin nursed the babies, Lynn nursed Blossom, who was covered by a comfy quilt, and I got to sit and watch. Whoopee!

The game was good, two good college teams with similar records that had not been high enough in the rankings to make the four team play off. It was a high scoring game with a lot of drama. Both quarterbacks threw interceptions for touchdowns and both teams had great touchdown plays called back on penalties. I swore once, and Taylor smacked my arm.

“Daddy, we don’t say those words.”

The other girls looked at me and nodded. The wives chuckled as they moved to another configuration. I was so engrossed with the game that I never noticed that Erin had now joined Blossom nursing from Lynn and Lynn had her hands under the quilt moving gently under the quilt covering both her wives. I got to watch.

After the game was over we began to get ready for the party. I put away the popcorn bowls and the various cups we used for the cider. I was just finishing rinsing the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher when Lynn came up behind me. She gently touched my shoulder and when I turned she placed her hands up to my mouth. They were wet and smelled like my wife’s glorious pussies.

“Here lover, have a taste.”

I sucked the fingers from her left hand into my mouth and immediately got an erection. After I finished cleaning her left hand I sucked on her right hand while she took hold of my rod and squeezed lovingly and gently stroked with her left. After watching the women on the couch, I was loaded and soon groaned and came into the hand cupped over the head of my penis.

I pumped several loads into Lynn’s left hand and after I finished I looked to kiss her lips, but she smiled and left the room. I followed, feeling like I had been used, to find her offer the contents of her hand to her two wives. They each shared the contents of Lynn’s palm like they were cats drinking milk from a saucer. Their tongues dipped into the white puddle in her palm and retrieved my cum into their mouths.

When they were done Erin smiled and shook her tits at me. Then Lynn shook her tits and smiled. Then Blossom shook her tits, which this time actually moved! She giggled.

“Look! They move!” She turned to her Erin and Lynn and shook them again and was rewarded with a nice bit of applause, which I joined.

“I am going to go set up the tables for the buffet in the ballroom.”

“Paul, I think we came up with a better idea.” Lynn looked a little sheepish.

“And what would that be, my wonderful, loving, tradition and plan killing lover?”

“Plan killing?”

“Well we made these plans for today and so far, you have decided to keep the tree up and leave the lights and decorations up and now?”

“I don’t think of it as tradition killing, I think, no, WE think that it would be nice, since the tree is up, to put the buffet tables up around the tree.”

“That is an absolutely fabulous idea, I wish I would have thought of it.” I sounded like Stan Laurel.

“Funny! You would have thought of it, if you had thought of leaving the tree up. We thought it would make for a great warming atmosphere for conversation while people ate.”

“That should leave more room for dancing in the ballroom.”

“Yeah, sure, that might be right.” Erin smiled as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

“What else?”

“Nothing lover.”

“Sweetie, what is going on?”

“Paul, have you noticed that for the past few days you have begun calling me Sweetie and Lynn Lover and Blossom Baby?”

“Yes, don’t change the subject ... Sweetie!”

“I thought that it was cute. Didn’t you, Lover?”

“Why yes, Sweeetie I did. Don’t you agree, Baby?”

“Absolutely, Lover.”

I shook my head. I WAS going to die!


The caterers showed up at 5pm and set up around the tree. They thought it was a great setting and complimented me on the choice to do it this way. Of course, I accepted their congratulations while Lynn stood next to me and whispered, “Bullshit!”

I love that woman!

At 6pm our guests were supposed to begin arriving, but at 6pm something else happened. A large van pulled up to the front of the garage. Erin had dressed by now, as had we all, and she ran outside.

“Paul, I need you up here?” Blossom called me from the second floor. I took off before I could find out what was going on. When I arrived upstairs I found a naked and beautiful tiny wife lying naked on the bed with her legs splayed open.

“I have been feeling a little funny today, would you please talk to the babies and calm them down?”

She had a look of grave concern on her face.

“Of course, Baby.”

I took my usual place between her legs and laying on my stomach and I gently opened the large labia of her dark and curly haired pussy and moved my mouth close.

“Hi babies. Dad here. Your mother says that you have her worried. Maybe it has been all of the festivities around the house this week. Next year you will be here to share them with us and to watch football with me. I know we have all been busy with the things going on this week and I have not had the chances ... no ... that is not the truth. I never want to lie to you. I have not taken the time, as I should have, to stop to tell you that I love you and I hope that you two are growing to be our wonderful healthy babies. I have never been the husband of three wives or the daddy to so many babies and I guess I forgot. I am sorry for my neglect and I promise to do better. Now there is going to be a loud ruckus around you tonight because of the party we are having. You may get bumped into because I will be dancing with your mother and she will also be dancing with Lynn Mom and Erin Mom. Don’t be scared, you will be close to your sisters and you will be surrounded by love. I love you and I look forward to meeting you, and to you meeting your sisters.”

I kissed Blossom’s pussy, French of course and looked up over her little belly to see tears.

“Paul, I love you so much. Would you please make love to me?”

“How can I resist a request like that? Help me get undressed.”

Blossom held pull off my polo shirt as I slipped off my loafers. She undid my belt and unzipped my pants. I pulled them down along with my underwear and then I sat on the bed and pulled off my socks. I crawled back between Blossom’s legs and began to lick her from her dark brown rosebud to the tip of her clitoral hood. After several licks, Blossom began to moan and lift her hips.

“Paul! I love you!” She loudly announced as she had her first orgasm.

As she shuddered, I sucked her clit into my mouth and began to nurse on it like it was one of her hard, dark nipples. She continued to shake and shudder as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her.

“Paul put yourself inside me. Join with me. Make us one body.” She whispered breathlessly.

I slid over her belly and took her nipples in my mouth and bit them as I hunched forward, over and around her belly, until I felt the head of my cock touch her wet lips. I pushed forward and slid into her hot tight vagina. It took a hold of me and pulled me in. I felt hands take hold of my ass cheeks and pull me forward. It did not take long for her to begin to cum again and soon she was raising her hips to meet my thrusts and gasping for air.

“Baby, I need to cum now.”

“Do it. Do it!”

I thrust two more times and let loose a large blast of sperm into her already pregnant body. She pulled me into her tightly and squeezed my butt as hard as she could, while pulling more with her feet against my thighs. She let out a loud sigh as she finally released me, and her orgasm dissipated. Her arms laid out to the sides and her legs splayed wide open. I wanted to lay on top of her, but her belly was in the way, so I rolled and pulled her to me on my side as she straightened out her lower leg.

That is when we felt the hands on us.

“Blossom, Baby, would you mind if we both ate the cream pie that Paul left in you?”

“I would love it, but who is watching the girls? I don’t know if I want them wandering in on us.”

“Dara and Trent are here, and they promised to not start fucking until after the New Year and after Paul’s surprise.”

“What surprise?”

“That would be telling. I guess that you will just have to be there.” Lynn smiled. “Now would you mind if I took that thing out of our Baby, so Sweetie and I can have a taste?”

“No Lover.” I laughed.

But before I could drop out of Blossom, I felt a hand grasp my penis and pull it out only to have it engulfed in a warm wet mouth. Then another mouth was engulfing my scrotum. Blossom rolled back onto her back and closed her legs so that she could hold in my spend. Erin and Lynn made short work of cleaning me and I rolled out of their way and stood to get dressed again.

The two took turns licking the drippings out of Blossoms pussy, making loud slurping yummy noises as they progressed. I was going to head downstairs to greet my daughter and her fiancé when I heard Lynn.

“Paul, please do the honors of finishing the last little bit of your cum. You know we all love it when you eat us afterwards. And after all it is her last fuck of the old year.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.