The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 33 - The Families Story 11 - Something In The Air Tonight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The Families Story 11 - Something In The Air Tonight - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 4

I sat on the couch with tears running out of my eyes like someone had opened a dam. I held the card in one hand and my head in the other. I was trying to talk but I couldn’t. I tried to smile but my mouth wouldn’t work. Erin sat beside me and held me while Lynn and Blossom held each other. Finally, I composed myself enough to speak.

“Erin, is this for real?”

“Yes lover. It is.” She broke out in a huge smile and more tears.

“Three?”

“Yup. Triplets.”

“That means ... seven more babies.”

“You do shoot some magic bullets, lover.”

The rest of the day was filled with loving touches and giggling children and spouses and most importantly, a real sense of family.


“Daddy?”

“Yes?”

“The sisters are very happy.”

“What about your brother?”

“He is going to be happy too.”

“So am I, my loves.”


I woke up in bed surrounded by my naked pregnant wives and in total disarray. My head was using my wonderful Erin’s soft butt as a pillow, my hand between her legs with a thumb in her pussy. Lynn was cuddled up to one leg with her face against my penis and her wonderful bright red strawberry patch caressing my foot. Blossom was spooned behind me and I could feel her babies moving against my back.

My babies had dreamed to me and I wondered if they had dreamed to the others. I lay there and tried to wrap my head around the past year. So much had happened, enough things to fill way more than a single life. First a wife, who was a multi-millionaire, then another wife who was a great businesswoman and had huge tits, then another wife that I still thought was a gift from God, and in the mix children and a potential career in music.

And the icing on the whole damned cake was that I was in love and I was loved. I was now living my dream to be surrounded by family. How could life get any better? Add seven more babies and knowing that at the end of the rainbow, waiting in the wings was a son for Lynn.

I laid there cuddled to Erin’s butt with my thumb inside her and my finger drawing lazy circles in her sparse blond pubic curls and around her pink nubbin. I felt a stirring and then a warm breath and a moist sensation as Lynn moved her head and unconsciously took my soft penis into her mouth, suckling like she did on her blonde wife’s huge nipples.

Blossom’s hand was on my bare butt and as she woke, she stroked it softly and began to nibble my ear. That caused my penis to begin to swell in Lynn’s mouth and that caused her to wake and begin to grind against my leg as she slowly fucked me with her mouth. I reached behind me to Blossom’s pussy and found that moist treasure I loved, and I began to play with her large labia and clitoris.

Soon all bedlam broke loose as Blossom came loudly, fully waking her wives. Then Erin just took command and moved Lynn out of the way, rolled me to my back and mounted me. Blossom latched on to Erin’s right breast, Lynn onto her left and I latched onto whichever of Lynn’s that I could get my mouth on. My hands found Blossom’s meaty pussy again and the other found my first wife’s strawberry patch. My fingers worked their magic while Erin worked the magic out of my cock with her powerful love muscles.

Lynn came first with Erin close behind and then after a little more work, Blossom finally let go of her second, strong orgasm. Erin’s pussy was clenching my cock as she sat still on top of me. She looked at me through sleepy eyes.

“Lover you haven’t done my butt in a long time. Would you please?”

“Yes, please, I have never seen that before.” Blossom added.

“Has Paul done it with you?” Lynn asked.

“Only a couple of times, but I have never seen it.”

“Lynn can you reach the KY?”

Lynn rolled over to the bed table and found the lube in the drawer. She took the lube and looked at Blossom.

“Baby, take some of this and start by pushing one finger into Erin’s butt. I will do the same to Paul’s.”

“What?” I said.

“Well, lover, if Blossom has never seen it, let’s show her what it looks like.” Lynn smiled.

Evil smile.

Evil.

Erin leaned forward and offered me a nipple as she continued to move on my cock, Blossom kissed Erin and filled her finger with lube and after smearing some around Erin’s red rosebud, she pushed her little index finger slowly into her blonde wife. Erin purred. When Blossom had her finger fully in she looked around to see Lynn coming back from the bathroom.

“Baby, pull out, then push in two fingers and when she feels like she is looser, put in three fingers.”

Blossom nodded to her bald wife.

While Blossom did as Lynn asked, Lynn began smearing lube on her favorite toy, an exact copy of my erection. She then joined Blossom between their spouse’s legs and she also pushed a well lubed finger into a butt. I flinched a little.

“Ok Sweetie lift off of Paul and reseat yourself.” Lynn instructed.

“Blossom, you hold Paul’s cock up and help Erin.”

Blossom took hold of the base of my cock and she stroked it as Erin lifted herself off of me. It was my turn to purr.

“Hold him still little one and please don’t make him cum before I get him in my butt.” Erin was chuckling.

Erin felt the head touch her now loose bottom opening and as Blossom held my throbbing organ still, Erin lowered herself until she felt the familiar pop of the glans pushing through her sphincter. She paused and got used to the width, then dropped a little more and paused.

Erin repeated this action until I was fully imbedded into her bottom. Lynn then touched Blossom’s shoulder.

“Paul has let me do this when I wear it as a strap-on but since you want to watch, let me show you. Paul lift your hips a bit, Erin help him please.”

Erin reached back and hook her arms around each of my legs and pulled them up and forward in to a V. Lynn motioned for Blossom to spread my cheeks as she placed the large dildo and slowly pushed the head into what Lynn describes as my one brown eye. I flinched a little when the head penetrated me.

“Now you do the same as Erin did with Paul.” Lynn instructed Blossom.

Blossom pushed the dildo in and paused, then withdrew it a bit and did it further. She repeated this until she had her husband’s doppelganger in to the rubbery balls.

“Ok, Erin go.” Lynn patted her wife’s pillowy cheek.

Erin lifted and dropped and lifted and dropped, her range of motion getting bigger and bigger.

“Ok, Blossom do the same.” She kissed her little wife with a soft tongue kiss and a roll of one of her large nipples,

Blossom began to fuck my ass with the dildo and as Erin went larger and faster with her movements so did Blossom. Actually, Blossom really got into it as she watched the surrounding muscle try to stick to the penetrating tool when they pulled out of her spouse’s bodies.

Erin screamed, I screamed, Blossom giggled, and Lynn grabbed my balls. That was like pulling the trigger. I shot the load I had held all the time deep into my favorite ass. Erin wiggled with each shot and each wiggle made me shoot a little more. Finally expended, I slipped out of Erin’s bottom, but the dildo did not exit my own bottom.

Before I knew what was happening I was pulled to my feet and was led to the shower with one hand on my flagging erection, one on my scrotum and one on the dildo still buried in my butt. The three luscious women began to wash me head to toe. Erin took her time cleaning her remains from my cock and was getting me hard again, then Lynn told Blossom to fuck my butt, slowly.

“Oh, that feels nice.”

I purred again.

I kissed all of the lips within reach. Lynn put her hand on Blossoms and the two women gently pulled the dildo out of me. Blossom was standing there with a brown stained dildo not knowing what to do next. Erin soaped it up and cleaned it, hotly kissing Blossom, while Lynn produced our pipe cleaners.

“What are those?” Blossom asked.

“These are what we normally use to clean ourselves before and after we have anal sex. It keeps the act a lot cleaner before and afterwards it helps to remove any left over cum or any of the extra stuff that gets produced. We just put on a little soft soap and then Erin does me and I do Paul and Paul does Erin. We need to get one for you too.”

Blossom watched as the three lovers washed and then they pulled Blossom into a hug and rubbed their little baby bumps against her larger one. They left the shower and dried each other.

The four lovers walked into their girls’ rooms, with Paul naked for the first time since his return, and caressing Erin’s soft ass. They woke their babies and got them up for the day. Kisses and hugs good morning were the order of the day. Lynn and Erin each took a baby in a sling and fed them as they herded the rest of family down to the kitchen.

“Taylor, Margaret, Genevieve, Erin Lynn, I think pancakes for breakfast. What do you think?” I asked.

“Yes please.” Taylor, again, spoke for her sisters.

“And then we need to clean up the house from yesterday and then we need to make plans for our New Years Eve party.” Lynn took control of the herd.

I began to mix the pancake batter and Erin came over to contribute some liquid nourishment to me and the mix, followed by Lynn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.