The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 32: Bonus Chapter – The Holiday Stories 01 – Christmas Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: Bonus Chapter – The Holiday Stories 01 – Christmas Day - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Christmas Day is a favorite day for me. When I was married to my first wife, my life-long dream was to have a Christmas dinner surrounded by my family. When we got divorced all of that went away. I couldn’t see or hear my ex-wife without going into a severe depression for days. So, there was no family get together for any holidays. Christmas hurt me the most. After they graduated high school, my daughter went into the Army followed by my son and get togethers never happened...

Now, I am surrounded by family, albeit my second family, my family never the less. All of a sudden, we had a logistics and planning issue. Who did what when. One tree or more? Lights? Lawn sculptures? How crazy did we want to get?

That night after we put the kids to bed after one of our big walks, we got our wine and cheese and I finally got to get naked in my own house, and we planned. The wives all told me to take charge, so I did.

“Ok, give me a few minutes to make a quick list and then I will start this family business meeting.”

“Business meeting?” Blossom asked.

“With all of these kids, and more to show up this year, we should have these meetings fairly often to be sure that we are rolling in the right direction and are on the same page. The business of the house, of the marriage, of the Foundation as it relates to the future of the family, school business eventually, all of that stuff needs to be talked about. There will always be surprises, as we know, but it is easier to alter a plan than to create one from whole cloth as we put out a fire.”

“Lover, I could not have said it better myself.” Erin kissed me.

I took a few minutes and wrote some items down on a note pad. While I did that the women drank their wine and talked about my dick.

Really!

My dick!

“Ok, if I can break into this mutual admiration society meeting over my anatomy, I’m ready to start.”

“Can I hold your dick?” Lynn asked.

“No! I won’t be able to focus. However, after the meeting, I will be happy to grant your wish.”

“Goodie!”

“Ok, first, the tree. Do we want a live tree or fake?”

“Live!”

“Yup!”

“They smell better!”

“Ok, live tree. Do we want a live, live tree or a cut live tree?”

“What?” They all asked.

“I had an idea the other day. I thought it would be cool to get a live tree, with the root ball and all and then plant the tree after the holiday. Down the years, we will have a Christmas forest on the property.”

“Ooh, I like that. We can even make marks on the trunk to show the kids height. That is a great legacy item.”

“Pine Tree Acres!” Erin shouted.

“What?” I questioned.

“When we got this house, Lynn and I had a talk and I thought the place was so big that it should have a name like ‘The Ponderosa’ or ‘Tara’.

“We will move that item to a future meeting. It is a great idea. So live tree to plant?”

Everyone agreed.

“Number of trees. I have seen places with one in the family room, the family tree and one in the front window, the showplace tree.”

“No way. I don’t want to be that stuck up.” Lynn spoke.

“I agree. We have a tree in the family room only.”

“I think that is a great idea. Besides if we have a show tree, that means that people can see us walk around naked.”

“Well not me.” I groused.

“We will get to that lover. The girls are almost ready.”

“Ok. One tree for the family, in the family room.”

“Christmas dinner. All of us, mom and dad for sure. Dara and Trent. Do we want to try to get Mike and Belinda and their kids, and Beth and Danny and their kids to fly in?”

“We can afford to do that every year if you want.” Lynn declared. “If you want your family around you, I can get it done. It is close to the day and it might be an issue to fly commercial, but I am sure I could arrange a private plane to fly from St. Louis to KC to Boise and back.”

“Let’s talk to the kids and see if they are free. They might already have commitments, but then we set up this plan for every year in the future.”

“I vote yes!” Erin raised her hand and I was like a dog after a squirrel when her tit lunged forward and wiggled around with her arm motion.

“Presents. I want to throw this out just for myself. It is the thought that counts. I really believe that. Buying expensive stuff is just silly to me. If the girls give me hand made cards I will cry all day! So, I would ask that any gifts for me, would be kept sensible and from the heart.”

“I think all of us are on the same page. But I am still going to buy you underwear, it IS a daddy Christmas tradition around the world.” Lynn spoke as first wife, and the others nodded.

“I can live with that, as long as they are the ones I like, but please, no ties!” I laughed.

“Next, opening presents for the family on Christmas Eve or Christmas day?”

Everyone had a different opinion and reason. I listened to each explain and then I weighed in.

“Can I bring up the only Christmas family tradition that I ever had growing up?”

“Of course baby.” Erin spoke softly.

“We would open one gift on Christmas Eve after we got home from church, then the rest on Christmas morning while we shared hot chocolate. Then we had breakfast. My mom explained to me that we opened the gifts on Jesus birthday. I would like to do that, unless you really think another way is better.”

“Sweetie, we are setting up a tradition for our family for as long as we are around and hopefully afterwards. I say we do it your way. We can have the dinner guests come over after lunch and do their gifts before dinner.” Erin smiled and nodded when her bald wife finished speaking.

“I agree.” Blossom said.

“Anything else for Christmas?”

“I think that we need to plan a shopping day to go out and take care of everything.”

“Can we just order on line?”

“I like shopping and walking through the mall or around downtown. I want to share that stuff with the children.”

“The act of getting off your ass and shopping is a part of the giving process. You have to do something; maybe go out of your way to get what you really want to get. It is like writing a letter instead of sending an e-mail. Your effort shows that you care.” Lynn led this part of the discussion.

“I agree.” I said and that ended our meeting. We put the wine glasses in the dishwasher and went to bed for another night of united love. It was good to be back together.


A few days before the 25th, I called Taylor, Margaret, Genevieve and Erin Lynn into the living room for a meeting with grandma and me.

“What are we doing Daddy?” My little Taylor asked.

“Well, baby, we need to go shopping for some presents for your moms. In a few days there will be a special day called Christmas. We are Christians and that is the day that people celebrate Jesus’ birthday. So, I thought that you would want to get something for the moms from each of you.”

“Really?” Margaret asked.

“Yes, honey. As a matter of fact, I think the mom’s are going to take you out to look for things for your sisters. You can even get something for grandma and grandpa.”

“What to get?” Genevieve looked lost.

“Well, sweetie, sometime people get a card or a special present that shows that you love them.”

“A pony?” Erin Lynn brightened up.

“Oh pumpkin, no. Ponies and animals are not usually good presents.”

“Oh.” She looked so sad.

“So, why don’t you girls all go and get dressed and meet me and grandma in the garage.”

The girls scattered, their little bare butts wiggling as they ran. I looked at grandma and wiggled my eyebrows at the sexy, mature, naked lady.

“Paul, do you think that I should get dressed too?”

“Gwen as much as I hate to say it, yes, you should get dressed too. I have an idea for the mom’s gift and I will need your help selling it to the girls.”

“What were you thinking?”

“I have ordered a gold necklace for each of the moms. The necklace has four gold strands woven together to symbolize the four of us and I want the girls to each give a bead to the moms. The necklace then threads through the bead. Each bead is a cube and one of the girls’ initials on it. Then as we get more babies we can get more cubes.”

“What a wonderful idea! I love it. Ok, let me go and get dressed and I will meet you in the garage. I will also check on the girls, so they are not matching stripes and polka-dots and plaids again.”

“Ok.” I chuckled. I thought back to that trip a few weeks ago, it was a huge fashion violation!

Gwen came back down herding the girls. My eyes were not offended by their attire, so we were off to the races. Gwen and I got the girls in their car seats and I drove, and grandma rode shotgun.

“Have you girls been thinking about a present for the moms?”

“Grandma says to listen to you.” Taylor again was speaking for the family.

“Oh, she does huh.”

“Yes.”

I turned on the radio to a classic rock station and we all head bobbed down the road to the mall. When I pulled in and parked, the girls began to undo their seatbelts themselves. I guess I should not be surprised, we traveled so much in the vans, they were traveling pros!

“Ok daddy. We are ready.”

“All right. Look both ways. Any cars?”

“No.” Taylor announced.

We started to step out into the drive way when Taylor continued her announcement.

“Just a big truck!”

I spread out my arms in time to stop us from being squished by a UPS truck.

“TAYLOR!”

“Yes, daddy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.