The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 27: The Families Story 10 – I’m Home, Now Tell Me The Truth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Families Story 10 – I’m Home, Now Tell Me The Truth - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 4

When we broke our four-way French kiss, Lynn took the wet towels and dropped them into a small chute built into the wall. She pointed to the bed and we walked out and told me to lie on the bed. She then directed Blossom to one side of me and Erin to the side next to Blossom. She went to the foot of the bed and crawled up between my legs and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth. She licked the length, which was increasing, and then kissed and nibbled the glans.

“You two get better acquainted. I want my husband in my bed with me tonight. Sorry if I am being selfish, but my husband is home. I never thought that I would ever be happier than when my babies were born, but my husband is in my bed and soon will be in me and I just need it.”

Blossom rolled on top of Erin and kissed her before looking at the bald woman.

“Lynn, you were the first, you should have the honors tonight. Erin and I need to make sure that we are VERY in love. I want to make sure that she is VERY sure.”

Erin and Blossom moved over to the far side of the bed and in moments Blossom had wrapped her arms around Erin’s fantastic left breast and took her huge nipple into her mouth and she buried her face deep into the soft flesh of her potential new wife’s immense breast.

Lynn looked at me, we smiled at each other and we moved to the opposite side of our double king side bed, and she went back to making love to my cock. She took each of my testicles into her loving mouth and sucked and licked them. She opened my legs and kissed down underneath my scrotum and down to lick and kiss my anus. She returned to my scrotum and then along both sides of my thighs.

I laid there with my arms over my head. I know this sounds wrong, but I was fighting hard to stay aroused. In fact, I was rolling in waves of comfort. I was finally back in my own bed. I was being loved by my first wife. I was home with my family, my wife’s, my children. I was home. Lynn noticed that I was preoccupied as she kissed her way up my body.

“Lover, you are not with me are you?”

“I am. I really am. I’m home. I’m back with you and Erin and my babies. I’m home.”

“And you brought us a wonderful little Hispanic gift, and grandparents, and new babies.”

“Speaking of babies, are you sure?”

“I am, but I was hoping to make absolutely sure tonight.”

“I would like to be sure.”

We kissed and I held her close and whispered to her.

“I want to give you back the baby you lost. Just from me to you. Do you think Erin will mind?”

Lynn got quiet and thought for a moment.

“I need to ask her.” I nodded.

She got up on an elbow and called to Erin on the other side of the bed. Erin broke her embrace with Blossom and Blossom took Erin’s large nipple out of her mouth, milk running down her chin.

“Lover, our husband has asked me a very important question. I need to ask your permission. He wants to be sure that I am pregnant, but he wants to give me the one baby we are missing. He wants it to be from him to me. Are you ok with that?”

Blossom rolled away as Erin sat up. She looked deeply into her wife’s eyes and then into mine. Her gaze shifted back and forth until she settled down and looked at her potential new wife.

“Paul, Blossom’s babies are yours and hers. My babies are all of ours. Lynn’s babies are all of ours. WE are a trio. WE are married. WE are the parents. I don’t know.”

“Then we won’t do it.” Lynn sadly said. “If I am pregnant then I am, if I am not then I never will be again.” Lynn got up and walked out into the house.

I looked at Erin. I was confused. Should I have argued with Erin? Should I have been angry? Should I have been angry with Lynn for being selfish? I had to do something.

“Erin, don’t be angry with her. We both know how much she wants that baby back. I am going to talk to her.”

“Do you think that I should come with you?”

“No, not yet. Let me do it.”

I rose and walked out the door and caught something moving to my right. Lynn was down the hall sitting on the floor. I walked towards her. As I approached she saw me and turned away. I sat next to her and sat quietly as I heard the sounds coming from Gwen and Bill’s room. They were obviously making love. There was a large amount of talking. It was muffled through the thick door, but it was talking and it was soft and intimate.

“They are making a baby. I don’t know if she can catch, but if she could that is what they would be doing. I was talking to Gwen at their house. After we caught them on the patio, I asked her about having sex at their age. She said that they never had sex, they never fucked. Every time they got together, they made love and they tried to make a baby. A baby. Every time.” She looked at me through tears.

“They never fuck. Never. They swing for the fence every time. I want my baby, Paul. I lost the baby. Me. It was not Erin’s body bleeding, it was mine. It was not Erin’s body in pain, it was mine. It was not her tears falling from my eyes, they were mine.”

“I know lover.”

“No you don’t! You were on the outside looking in. If you knew, you would give me my son back!”

“Your son?”

“Yes. My son! Our son! The only son we will have.”

“Ok. How do you know this?”

“When the babies talked to us.”

“The babies never said anything to me about a son.”

“I know. They didn’t say anything to Erin either.”

“Then how do you know?”

“Because the baby that spoke to me was a boy.”

She broke down crying and pulled me into a tight hug.

“I didn’t know, my love. I will talk with Erin and explain.”

“I already talked to her. She is reasonable with everything that we have gone through in the past years, except this. For some reason she does not want me to have a baby by just you and I.”

“I will talk to her. But as long as we are talking the truth of things. Tell me about Bosco.”

Lynn straightened up and looked me in the eyes.

“He is in the hospital and has been for several months. He is going to die and we can’t stop it.”

“What? How?”

“Paul, after you disappeared Erin and I struggled. He was always there for us. He was like our big brother and dad rolled into one. You know he asked Teri to marry him and they have put everything on hold until you came back. Dara is doing the same thing, by the way.”

“Really?”

“Hell yes. He wants his best man and she wants her dad to walk her down the aisle. We told them that the babies said you would be back and they both chose to wait for you.”

That got to me and I teared up immediately. It suddenly hit me that life here in Boise had gone on while I was gone. My mind had frozen things, but life had kept on rolling.

“I will talk to Dara tomorrow. What about Bosco?”

“The Brothers all became very protective of us. Which reminds me, when you see Tim, he is going to blush like a mother. The Brothers drew straws and Tim got the short one. It seems that he lost and had to come and see if Erin or I needed anything. His job was to be the one to take care of us. He was really embarrassed.”

“Because he was supposed to take care of you?”

“Yes. You know? TAKE CARE OF!”

“Oh shit!”

“They were worried that our needs were not being addressed and rather have us find ourselves in a bad situation and cheating on you, they decided that one of the ‘family’ should take care of us.”

“I guess I owe Tim a thank you.”

“For what?”

“Did he take care of you?”

Lynn jumped to her feet and slapped me across the face. She spit curses at me and ran upstairs into one of the guest bathrooms and locked it. I think that I just made a serious mistake. I went to the bathroom and waited for a few seconds before calling Lynn’s name.

“Lynn? Lynn?”

“What?”

“I am sorry. I guess I was trying for a joke. I guess I failed.”

“No shit.”

“Can I come in?”

“No.”

“Please.”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I’m taking a shit and it stinks.”

“I don’t care.”

“I do. The odor is not ladylike.”

“Lynn, we have never worried about this before.”

“You have never accused us of cheating before.”

“I did not accuse you of cheating.”

“You did so. You asked if Tim had taken care of me.”

“That was my bad attempt at humor.”

“As a comedian, you suck ass.”

“Please let me in.”

‘Ok. But I warned you.”

I opened the door, walked in and suddenly hit the invisible wall that Bill Engvall talks about. My eyes tried to water, but I fought it back.

“I warned you.”

“What did you eat? Or better yet, what is eating you?”

“You are. How dare you ask if I did anything with Tim. From the night you left until the night in Houston I did not have anything in my pussy, not even Erin and the replica of your cock in her strap-on. I was true to you. You weren’t.”

“I had amnesia!”

“I don’t care. You had sex with other women.”

“I had sex with my wife and only my wife.” A small fib.

“She was not our wife!”

“Is that really what is bothering you? Or are you just pissed about the baby?”

She paused and held her head in her hands for a long few seconds before looking up at me.

“Just the baby!”

“Lynn, my love. My first wife. I will give you your baby, our son. Let me know when you are ready and most fertile next time and I will give you our son.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.