The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 25: The Families Story 08 – Fly Me To The Moon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Families Story 08 – Fly Me To The Moon - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 4

“Hey Gwen, I just thought of something. We are more than a mile high.” Bill gave her a leering smile.

“William!”

“What? We may never get the chance.” I laughed at Bill when he said that.

I got up and walked to the front of the plane and approached the hostess.

“Excuse me, I don’t know how to approach this, but my in-laws have never flown, and my father in-law is a bit of a character.”

“The mile-high club?” she looked at me with amusement.

“Yes. He is a real goof.”

“Well, tell him that the restroom is in the back and it is much larger than the ones in commercial airliners.” She smiled. “It happens all the time.”

I thanked her and went back to my seat, stopping to touch my baby’s cheeks as I passed. I motioned for Bill to come with me and we walked to the back of the plane.

“Bill, I want you to see something.”

I opened the door to the restroom and it was about four times bigger than I was used to. Yup, a lot of sex could happen in this location.

“It looks large enough and since it is in the plane it is a mile high also.” I smiled and went back to my seat.

A few minutes later, I assumed that he had to build up a head of steam, Bill came back and asked Gwen to join him for a minute. The pair walked back to the back of the Gulfstream and then entered the restroom.

“What was that all about?” Blossom asked.

“Um ... would you believe the mile high club?”

“The what?”

“Really?” I said it kind of loudly.

“Really what?” Lynn asked.

“She doesn’t know what the mile-high club is.” I sounded amazed.

“Really? Blossom it means that you have sex in an airplane that is more than a mile up.” Lynn explained.

“So, mom and dad are back there?”

“I wouldn’t know.” I said innocently.

“Paul, I have never done it in an airplane.” Erin said with an evil smile.

“Me neither.” Lynn was next.

“I have never even been in an airplane.” Blossom looked like a poor little deprived girl.

When Bill and Gwen returned I looked at Lynn and smiled and nodded towards the back. She got the hint and stood to walk after. I got up and joined her and received a hard swat on the ass from Erin for my efforts. Lynn opened the door and just smiled brightly.

“This is huge! How should we do it?” Lynn was excited.

“I think that you should drop your pants and sit on the counter and I can reach from there.”

Lynn dropped her pants and sat on the counter and before I did anything I leaned down and taking one of her hot pink labia between each thumb and forefinger, I opened Lynn up.

“Hello! This is your dad. I am about to make love to your mother and I wanted you to be ready and to know that I love you so much. Please be healthy and make friends with the other babies that are inside Blossom and Erin. We are going to have such a great family. I love you.” I kissed Lynn’s pussy. French, of course.

I then took my already ready cock and set it in place. I smeared Lynn juices all over the tip, and there was a lot of juice, and I pushed the tip in and pulled it out several times. I ran the length up and down her strawberry patch. The juice covered my cock and my cock smeared the moisture all over my shaft.

I set the head again and pushed into her in one stroke.

“Oh, Paul, please, just fuck me hard. I haven’t had a good hard fuck in two years. Gimme!”

“I would love to.” I fucked my wife as hard as I could and soon she screamed out in an orgasm.

“I want to stop and save some for Erin and Blossom.”

“Bullshit. I want you dripping out of me. I want you to cum in me, hard and full, and then I want you to send Erin in here, so she can eat it out of me,”

I went back to fucking Lynn’s bright red-haired pussy and after about a dozen strokes I pushed in deep and held myself there as I pumped spurt after spurt into my first wife. After my last surge, I slowly pulled out and Lynn pinched her pussy lips together to hold the sperm in.

“Go and get Erin!”

I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned myself off. Before I could throw it away Lynn grabbed it and brought it to her face and wiped it all over herself.

“Wait, before you go, kiss me.” I did, tasting her and myself as I tucked my package away and zipped up.

I walked out and went to Erin.

“Lynn needs to see you in the restroom.”

Erin rose and as she came close to my face she smiled and looked in my eyes before kissing me and licking the side of my face. My blonde wife walked back to the restroom swishing her hips as she walked. Before she opened the restroom door, she stuck her ass out and slapped it.

I sat down in my seat and looked at Blossom who was blushing and then at Bill and Gwen. Bill winked at me and I smiled. Cool in-laws rock! About twenty minutes later Lynn came out and leaned down to me allowing me to catch the smell of Erin’s vaginal perfume.

“Erin would like to take something up with you in the restroom.”

“Take something up?” I asked.

Lynn leaned close and whispered in my ear.

“Yes, she wants to take your dick up her ass.”

Then she kissed me after which I tried really hard to not look crazy excited as I went to the back of the plane. I made it to the back of the plane and opened the restroom door to find my busty blonde wife sitting on the counter where Lynn had been. She had her hand over her pussy, but it still leaked.

“Oh Paul, Lynn let me eat your cum out of her and then made me swap it in her mouth and then she spit it back into my pussy. Fuck your cum and get good and slick and then take my ass. Please.”

Her eyes were on fire. Lynn’s fingers and tongue must have done a job on her pussy. I dropped my pants and jerked my penis a couple of times and it sprung to life in a matter of seconds.

I drove my cock into Erin’s wispy blonde haired pussy and pumped in and out several times before withdrawing and setting my cock head at the dark pink rosebud of her ass. She moaned out loud. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cum covered cock in just enough to feel the pop of the head entering her sphincter. I paused so she could get used to it.

“What are you waiting for. I haven’t had anything up my ass that wasn’t battery powered in two years. Drive it home.” She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me towards her and when I was balls deep she gasped and looked at me with an eyes half open sultry gaze.

Then she pulled up her top and bra and placed her left tit to my mouth. I latched on to my favorite nipple and sucks and fucked. I drove into her ass time and time again until I could not hold out any longer.

“I’m cumming!”

She grabbed my head and kissed me with my mouth still full of milk as I let my load fly into her hot bowels. We kissed and spilled milk all over us. After the last of my spend entered Erin’s butt, I pulled back and grabbed a paper towel. I wiped the milk off of my face and Erin’s chest and then I sucked a little more milk out and then wiped her nipple clean.

I pressed the towel against Erin’s now leaking ass and had her hold it there while I got a towel and wet it in the sink. I washed the brown stains off of my flaccid penis and my balls and disposed of the towel. I took another towel and held it down to Erin’s still leaking ass.

“Push!” She did and quickly farted cum out like a cannon. I caught it in the towel and then used a second, wet towel to clean the brown stains off of her ass. When I was satisfied that she was in good shape I went to the door.

“Should I send in Blossom?”

“Yes, I want to eat that pussy. I haven’t had the chance to do that yet. Is her pussy as smooth as it looks?”

“Like a baby’s bottom.”

“Oh wow! Send her pussy in here.”

“I will do better, I will send all of her.”

“Paul, you know everybody likes a piece of one, but nobody like one that is smart.” She swatted my ass before standing and embracing me for a wonderful French kiss. I sucked on her tongue and slowly let it out of my mouth as I opened the door and pulled back from her.

I walked back to the seats, just a little wobbly and tapped Blossom on the shoulder.

“Your big blonde wife would like to have you in the restroom.” I smiled.

Blossom smiled and stood and kissed me.

“Lynn and I talked while you were gone. Rest up, I will want to see you when Erin is done with me.” I smiled and reach up to tweak one of her large hard nipples. Blossom turned and swished her way to the back of the plane. She had a tiny, yet sexy as hell, ass. I was getting hard again so I sat down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.