The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 24: The Families Story 07 – It Gets Even Better

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Families Story 07 – It Gets Even Better - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 4

“Bill behave! I’m sorry my dear. I am Gwen, Blossom’s mom and this Cretin is my husband William.”

“Call me Bill, please.”

“Mom. Dad. Last week Pa ... Terry was attacked after his band played a show.”

“Oh my.” Gwen gasped with a hand to her mouth.

“Son, are you ok?” Bill’s eyebrow went up again.

“He was unconscious for a couple of days and when he woke up...”

“He remembered who he was.” Bill looked at me and I nodded.

“I did. I feel really uncomfortable here, but before we say anything else, I want you to know that I love Blossom as much now as I did then. We have been talking a lot over the past week and I think she understands me even better.”

“It sounds weird to ask this, but who are you?” Bill asked.

I chuckled as I put my arm around Blossom.

“My name is Paul. Paul O’Dell. We will need to get the marriage certificate changed.”

“So you are staying married!” Gwen sounded relieved.

“Oh God yes, and even more!” Blossom exclaimed.

“Then I guess the next question is who are these lovely ladies?” Bill asked as Gwen and Blossom hugged.

“That is the crazy and hard part. Dad, these are Paul’s wives.” Blossom smiled.

Cricket.

Cricket.

Cricket.

“Well that is a kick in the nuts!” Bill stared at Erin’s tits as he squeezed his wife’s thigh.

“Mom, we have a civil union. We are legally tied to each other and consider ourselves to be married to each other. Me to my wives and them to each other.”

“Ok. NOW you have some explaining to do.” Bill gave me his father stare.

“Bill, this is Lynn O’Dell she is our wife, but not in the eyes of the law. We are joined in a legally binding civil union. Lynn is the mother of my twin daughters Genevieve and Erin Lynn.”

“Hello Mr. Hernandez.” Lynn held out her hand.

Bill took her hand and looked into her eyes and smiled. Lynn then moved to Gwen and did the same with the same result. Gwen broke the silence.

“So which one of these little beauties is Genevieve?”

“Neither.” I said.

“Neither?” Gwen declared.

“These two beauties are Penelope Erin and Paula Erin, and this is their mother, our wife, Erin.”

Gwen’s jaw dropped like a bomb and Bill rocked back to rest in his chair.

“We are also joined in the same legally binding civil union. Erin is also the mother of my twin daughters Taylor and Margaret.”

“You are the father of three sets of twins by two women.” Bill was trying to work it out and spoke slowly.

“Yeah. I seem to have a knack for fathering twin girls. Margaret Erin and Taylor Erin are at home with Lynn’s daughter Dara and her fiancé. They are also watching Lynn’s daughters Genevieve Lynn and Erin Lynn.”

“Oh my.” Gwen sat back on the couch and absorbed the news.

The babies began to fuss, and Erin looked at everyone and smiled.

“Time to feed the girls.” Erin announced as Lynn opened the diaper bag and pulled out the nursing harness.

“Do you want to go to the bedroom?” Gwen asked.

“I don’t mind doing it here, unless you have a problem with William seeing it.”

“If William has a problem with it, he will have a problem, without me, for at least a week.”

“Gwen! Do you expect me to sit here and see those babies feeding from THOSE and not react?”

“I expect you to be a gentleman. Erin?” Erin nodded as Gwen made sure she had her name right. “Erin, my husband has a thing for large breasts. Will you be insulted if he moans, drools or drags his knuckles on the floor, like the Neanderthal he seems to be?” Gwen smiled as only a wife who is going to kill her husband can.

“No. I can cover up if you have a towel.” Erin chuckled and began to open her shirt.

She put the harness on and with Lynn’s help placed the babies in place. She then opened her blouse and peeled down the flaps of her nursing bra and presented her large nipple to the baby on the left, while Lynn did the same with the baby on the right. Erin sat back and cradled her daughters and looked as natural as can be.

“Oh my God!” Bill adjusted his seating position to accommodate his growing erection.

“William!”

“I know. I’m trying, but look at those!” Bill sounded desperately victimized by the way he whined.

“William do you need to go to your room?” Gwen looked at her husband with the look that the wife in a long marriage can used to imply horrible consequences to her spouse.

“William, seriously, if this is going to bother you so much that it upsets Gwen, I can go to the bedroom or the bathroom. I do not want to cause a problem for my husband, my wives, or my future in-laws.”

“No, I’m alright. Give me a second while you all explain yourselves.” Bill closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“Not much more to explain Bill. I think we covered all of the bases.” I replied.

“Blossom, am I to assume that you will be married to everybody here?” Gwen asked.

“We have to figure that one out.” Blossom sighed. “I AM married to Paul. That is a fact, unless the fact that we married under a fake name changes everything. It might mean that I have to have the marriage annulled and then go through the legal process to be included in the civil union.”

“Really?” Lynn and I asked at the same time. Erin would have said the same, but she was smiling and humming as her babies fed.

“Really. I have given it all of the thought that I can, and I see no reason not to be included, unless you or Erin don’t love me too.”

That woke Erin up.

“Blossom, I was the only one that had any doubts and those are gone. The only impediment to the whole thing might be if Gwen doesn’t want me and my big old boobs as a daughter-in-law because of her old horn-dog of a husband.” She looked at Bill and gave him her smart-assed bartender smile.

“I’m sorry! Ok! I really am. Blossom is my daughter and Gwen and I talked about the possibility of Paul being married and how we would react. We decided to wait until we saw how you would react baby. Now, Blossom bringing two daughters-in-law into the mix was not anywhere on our radar, but as you saw when you came in before and as Paul knows from his last visit, Gwen and I are sexually kind of free spirits. We love each other and in the confines of our home we do what we want, but only with each other. I have never had the urge to stray. If it turns out that Erin, here walks around naked, I can assure you that she will see me with a boner more than once. But it will never go past that.”

“We feel the same way about our home as well. I have a boner half the time myself.”

“Half? I’m surprised you can function with the amount of blood loss from your brain!” Lynn poked me in the side.

“Bill, your daughter is my wife. We are married in the eyes of the Great State of Texas. She is my wife, in my heart. I fell in love with Lynn several years ago. She pulled me out of a very dark place in my life and I love her. We met at the bar that Erin owns. Just before I was going to propose to Lynn, she introduced me to Erin as a former lover. Lynn had cancer and Erin had lost a baby to crib death. They comforted each other and fell in love. I came along and fell in love with Lynn and soon I fell in love with Erin.”

“Terry ... er ... Paul, how can you honestly say that you love three women?”

“Bill? Why don’t you love Blossom?”

“What!? I love Blossom.”

“Then you don’t love Gwen.”

“Of course I love Gwen! But this is different.”

“I know. The love between and husband and wife and that between a father and daughter is different and yet it isn’t. In my mind, love is love.” I looked at Erin as she nursed our daughters.

“A while ago, we had a major upheaval in our relationship.” Erin picked up where I had hoped she would. “Paul had to do something violent to save Lynn and I did not think he should have. Violence is not my thing. I suddenly doubted whether I could love Paul for being violent or Lynn if she condoned it. I had a bit of an epiphany that night. Paul and Lynn slept in the spare bedroom. We were separated for the first time in our marriage.”

“I had a dream that someone was telling me that they were going to shoot my wife, or my babies and I had the choice of which it was going to be. In the dream I asked Paul for help and I was told he could not save me, because if he killed the person with the gun that I would not love him, and he loved me too much to lose me. If I was forced to choose between my husband, my wife, and my children, which would I give up? I woke up in a sweat screaming ‘Shoot me! Shoot me!’. I determined that my love for my family was so great that I would die for any of them. Do you love your family any less?”

“No. But this is a highly unusual situation.” Bill said.

“Very unusual.” Gwen finally came out of her stunned silence.

“I know. This is going to take a long time to understand. I am amazed that Blossom has gotten her head wrapped around it so fast, but then again, she loves me. And I believe that she loves Lynn and Erin and I know she loves these babies.” I looked down at my daughters, and the two wonderful huge breasts they were attached to.

“Loves Lynn and Erin?” Gwen said quietly.

“Yes, mom. I am not a lesbian! But I love these two women and I have asked each of them to be my wife and they have agreed.”

“Lynn and I never look at other women. I see women, some of them very attractive, every night at my bar. But I am not attracted to them. Lynn was the only woman I have ever been attracted to or had an intimate relationship with, until I met Blossom.” Erin had a very sincere look on her face as she spoke.

“I can agree with that wholeheartedly. Other than Erin, I have never been attracted to another woman until I met Blossom. It has only been a few days, but I love her fully. I don’t pretend to understand why men can love men or women love women. I do understand that love has no limits. If you love, you love.” Bill nodded in understanding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.