The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found
Chapter 21: The Families Story 05 – Revelations Chapter WTF?

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Families Story 05 – Revelations Chapter WTF? - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

October – Year 3

“Oh my God! That was the one!” I said softly.

“Yes, that was the one!” Then through a sudden rush of tears, “Erin, I’m pregnant! Blossom, I’m pregnant!”

“Lynn, aren’t you on the pill?” I asked.

“No! You had been gone for so long and I wasn’t going to take another man to my bed, so I stopped taking them almost a year ago.”

“Then we just made more babies!”

“Babies!” Erin was joyful.

Blossom was flabbergasted. She sat on the bed watching as the three lovers held each other and kissed and hugged again, all three shedding tears of joy. I looked at Blossom and reached out to her, pulling her to us when she took my hand.

“Blossom, do you remember when I got you pregnant? Do you remember that it felt different? We have all felt that every time we got pregnant. Erin was the first to feel it, then Lynn, then Erin again, then you and now Lynn again. I can’t explain it, but there is something different about the magic bullet.”

“I remember that night very well. It did feel wonderfully different.” Blossom looked amazed.

“And the best thing is that my two wives were there to help.” Lynn reached out for the two women and, still shedding tears of joy, held them again.

“Blossom, this will be your baby too just as it will be Erin’s. We all had a part in the act, like Erin and I were a part of each of our pregnancies.”

We all cuddled close together in the king-sized bed, until we heard the sound of hungry babies.

“Blossom will you help me please?” Erin reached out a hand to her new wife.

“Sure.” She got up and the two went to the nursery, hand in hand.

“Look at those butts!” I said as I kissed Lynn’s smooth head.

“And they are all ours!” She looked up and kissed me.


Erin and Blossom went to the second bedroom to find two very hungry and dirty babies. Both had pooped and wiggled until the poop had oozed out of the back of their diapers and up their backs and into their blonde hair.

“I was worried that this would happen. I hope you don’t puke from baby poop. You are going to run into a lot of it in the next several years.”

“Why is that?”

“Because I intend to get knocked up at least three more times and now Lynn is too. That means eight more babies added to our current six. Plus, if you catch on a couple more times, that would be ten more.”

“That is crazy! No one has a series of twins. Genetics won’t let that happen.”

“Yeah. Genetics are fun, but we are talking love and Paul and making babies. As Paul told Lynn the first time he knocked her up, “Why am I going to go through all of the trouble to only make one baby?” and he meant it. When Lynn came home from the doctor, the first thing Paul asked was if she was having two or three babies?” She chuckled as she got the diaper off Penelope.

Blossom had the diaper off Paula and both women were cleaning up their little ones. Blossom was already thinking that these were her babies too. They cleaned the poop off of their backs and then their blonde hair and then pulled the sheets off and replaced them with clean ones.

All the time the babies were being pesky. They had emptied themselves and now they wanted to be filled. Erin took the two babies and put them in the nursing sling, while Blossom changed the sheets and took the poopy ones to the washing machine. When she returned Erin had Paula in the sling.

“Blossom, please hold Penelope while I nurse her. I think she needs to have the loving touch of a mother when she feeds.”

“But I’m not her mother. Heck I am not even a mother at all yet.”

“She doesn’t know that. All she knows is love. Give her love and hold her to my tit so she can eat before bed.”

Blossom did just that, she held the small bundle of love up to Erin’s huge breast and held her while she suckled. The two women sat there quietly, occasionally kissing, until the young ones had their fill. Then they put them in the cradle and covered them and hummed to them as they fell asleep immediately.

Returning back to the bedroom, they found Paul and Lynn snuggled in the middle of the bed, with Lynn still on top of him and his penis still in its place inside Lynn.

“Pick a side.” Erin whispered to Blossom.

Blossom pointed to one side of the bed and Erin moved to the other. The two women lay down and wrapped their arms around their spouses and fell asleep.


I woke up having to pee really bad. After the previous night’s love making, I had not gotten up to pee, I just held onto Lynn and fell asleep. Now I was in bed with Lynn on my left side and Erin on my right and Blossom wrapped around Lynn. A warm and slightly moist tuft of red hair was tickling my hip on my left side and an equally wet tuft of blonde hair was on my right. My chest was dotted with dried spots of breast milk from one very large tit and one moderately sized tit.

I lay there trying to relax and enjoy the sensations that naked women in contact with a naked man can create, but the pain was growing. Finally, the need to pee became greater than the need to not disturb my wives from their glorious naked slumber. I decided that the best thing to do would be to just slowly sit up and scoot to the foot of the bed and head for the bathroom.

It worked, drawing only a few moans from Erin, then Lynn and then Blossom. I quickly got to the toilet and sat down. I was trying to be quiet so that I didn’t wake them and sitting was quieter than standing and making water. I finished and took a single sheet of paper from the roll and dabbed the tip of my cock to remove the last drops.

I flushed the toilet and after it finished it’s filling cycle I opened the door and returned to the bedroom. In the dim light of the alarm clock I saw that Erin had moved closer to Lynn and Blossom was draped over Lynn holding her tit in one hand. The only place for me was behind Erin, so I slowly lay down behind her and spooned to her back. I reached around and placed my hand on top of her massive tit and was about to go to sleep when Erin lifter her leg, reached between them and took a hold of my penis.

She slowly stroked it to full hardness and then slipped it into her pussy. I gave her tit a loving squeeze and pushed my hips forward, entering my blonde wife, pressing in as far as I could, feeling the warmth of her fleshy ass cheeks against me. I withdrew a bit and then glided in again and again.

At some point in the act, Lynn woke up and began to nurse on Erin’s top breast. She kissed my fingers and Erin’s thumb sized nipple and then sucked on my fingers and then Erin’s nipple. I felt the bed shake a bit and lifted my head to see that Lynn had rolled to her back and while still having Erin’s nipple in her mouth, Blossom had moved to suckle on Lynn’s tits.

Blossom also began to strum Lynn’s clit and Lynn had her hand on Blossom’s meaty labia doing the same to the smaller woman’s clit. I pumped in and out of Erin with more and more force, until she called out.

“Stop!”

I did and she rolled her ass down and away from me, pulling her nipple out of Lynn’s mouth, leaving milk running across her face.

“Paul I want to be on top.”

I rolled onto my back at the edge of the bed and Erin climbed on top of be and dropped onto my waiting erection. She began to grind her clit against my pubic bone, while driving my cock against her g-spot.

“Lynn! Blossom! Suck on my tits. Hurry!”

Blossom jumped out of bed and came to our side and knelt to take Erin’s famous left nipple into her mouth and latch on. Lynn sat up on the bed and latched on to Erin’s right nipple. The two women were sucking for all they were worth. I was pumping up into Erin with as much force as I could when Erin stiffened and looked down at me.

“Slowly lover. Slowly.”

Looking up between the heads of my two smaller wives I looked into Erin’s eyes and she smiled and mouthed to me, “Babies”. I pushed up into her again, she dropped down onto me and we both came. I shot a huge load up into her womb as she wrapped her arms around her wives’ heads and pulled them hard into the flesh of her breasts.

After I finished unloading, Erin released her grip on Lynn and Blossom and just sat down on me and wiggled a few times. She took hold of my face and leaned forward to kiss me. Her tongue was sweet and her kiss passionate.

“That was the one!”

“I know.”

“The one? You mean that Erin just caught it?” Blossom asked.

“Yeah, Blossom, I just got knocked up by the three of you. Lynn, I’m glad we got a bigger house.” She laughed and we all joined in.


The four of us got up and I led Erin to the shower, while Blossom and Lynn went to check on the babies. I adjusted the temperature of the shower and stepped in followed by Erin. I turned and held her tight and cried.

“I missed you so much. I forgot how much I love your body. Your tits and your belly and your wonderful soft ass. I am so happy to be home inside you again.”

Erin wiped my tears and kissed me. She turned me around and began to wash my back and my bald head. She washed down my back to my butt and my legs. She turned me to wash my front and down to my penis and testicles and then down my legs. Nothing was sexual, everything was loving and intimate.

When she finished, I washed her, with the only difference being the time I spent washing the globes of her butt. Soft and full. My favorite part of her body. I turned off the water after we rinsed, and I took a towel and dried Erin, she returned the favor to me. She wrapped a towel around her head and we walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

“Good morning.” I nodded. Lynn was nursing my daughters and Blossom was making breakfast.

“Good morning, Paul. Good morning Erin.”

“This trip has been quite the deal. We came here to get back our husband and go home with another wife and six new babies!” Lynn smiled as she fed the girls.

“I just can’t believe that.” Blossom said.

“Why? We have been down this road before. We are going home with two babies in Lynn and me and probably two in you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.