The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found
Chapter 19: The Families Story 03 – Look What We Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Families Story 03 – Look What We Found - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

October – Year 3

“What? Why do you think that I am the cause of the pain?”

“Because you have had Paul for almost two years and you are really married to him. He loves you, you know. He really does. I hope that he doesn’t leave us for you, but it could happen.” Lynn looked sad.

“No! The Terry I know would never do that to someone he loves. He loves you two and your children as well. And wasn’t it you who explained to me that love expands to fill the needs of people?”

“I know, but the reality could be different.”

“No, Lynn. We need to talk about how we are all going to fit into this story. I love him, and I AM married to him, but I see myself as the third wife.”

The women had been talking for a long time and although Blossom had limited herself to one glass of wine, the two wives had finished a second bottle. It had been a long day and Erin was looking sleepy faced.

“I hate to break up this party, but I am tired. Blossom let me know what I need to do.”

“The bathroom is in the master and there is a small bathroom down the hall. If you want to shower use the master. I guess I should tell you that this is the longest that I have walked around this place with my clothes on. Terry and I are usually nude.”

“Same with us, but we are not in our home. We are in yours.” Lynn said.

“Ladies, first, my home is your home. Second, we all need a good night’s sleep and I sleep better naked. Third, honestly, now that I have talked to you and now that I have seen your tits, I don’t think it matters if I see the rest of your bodies.” She smiled shyly.

“Well then let’s go to bed.” Lynn smiled. “Oh! But first we need to call home and check in with Dara and the babies.”

Lynn took her cell phone out of her bra and punched the speed dial for home.

“Hi mom!”

“Hi darling. How are things going? How are the babies?”

“Everything here is fine. How is Paul?”

“He is good. He has his memory back and I think that he will be released in a few days. We will talk to the doctor about that tomorrow.”

“What about Paul’s new wife?”

“Dara, she is a gem. She is cute and tiny and has smaller tits than you. Paul now has a wife for every occasion. He has Erin for the porn star body type. He has Blossom, for the school girl innocent look. And he has me for the wholesome happy woman look.”

“Wholesome? Mom you haven’t been wholesome since you met him.”

“Oh hush! I know that. But what is it they say, ‘The perfect wife is a princess in public and a whore in bed.’ I don’t mind being the one, as long as I can be the other with my husband and wife in bed.”

“When do you think you will be home?”

“If the doctors let Paul fly and if we can work things out with Blossom, I am hoping we will be home in a week. Are you ok with that?”

“Oh yes. Trent and I have made ourselves quite at home.”

“Well don’t ruin anything. I was going to surprise you, but what the hell. It has been a good day. We just closed on our new house and we are going to give you and Trent the old house as a wedding gift.”

“Really!? Oh mom! Trent will be so happy. Can we celebrate in the big bed?”

“No. I would prefer THAT bed be only for my spouses and me. It is the only furniture that we will take with us to the new house. If you don’t mind.”

“We don’t mind. But we did ... um ... we did sleep there. We kind of hoped that some of the love from that bed would rub off on us for the rest of our lives.”

“You don’t need our love or the bed for that. You and Trent are creating your own love from whole cloth. Just remember that love is always growing as long as you feed it and it is unlimited in its size. Love can encompass as many as it needs to encompass without diminishing its quality.”

“I know. Thanks mom. I love you and I will kiss all the girls good night for you and Erin and Paul.”

“And Blossom. I think we have a new wife, so you might as well start using her name.”

“Is she that good?”

“She is wonderful. Erin is a little shy about it, but I love her. I know Paul really does. And she is pregnant!”

“More twins?”

“They don’t know yet.”

“Well I gotta go. Trent is ready again! I love you mom.”

“I love you Dara. Give Trent an extra squeeze for me.”

“No way! His squeezer is all mine. Good night.”

“Good night.”


While Lynn talked to her daughter, Erin took the glasses to the kitchen sink. Blossom went to get the bed ready and take out extra towels. Erin and Lynn kissed each other and hugged, then Lynn spoke softly as she looked into her wife’s eyes.

“I think we may have a new wife. I don’t know how you feel, but I like her. She loves Paul and if it is good enough for him, it is good enough for me. I feel that if we give her a chance that both of us can grow to love her like we love each other. I need to make love to you tonight, do you think she will mind?” Erin shrugged her shoulders in response.

The wives walked hand in hand to the bedroom and found Blossom was already in the shower. They looked at each other and smiled. They stripped off their clothes and opened the shower door to the shock and surprise of the small woman.

“Erin, look, she has a really nice pussy.”

“I see that Lynn. Do you think she would like some help washing her back?”

“I don’t know. Do you think she would like help washing her front?” Lynn smiled her evil grin and the two women stepped into the shower stall and closed the door.

Erin’s massive tits were taking up most of the space and it was impossible to keep them from rubbing all over Blossoms shoulders. Lynn stepping in front of the small wife and after nodding to her wife, Lynn and Erin reached around Blossom and embraced, squeezing Blossom between them.

Blossom looked up a little into Lynn’s eyes and saw love. She lifted her chin and kissed Lynn. Lynn pulled Erin tighter and that pulled Blossom tighter to Lynn, who returned the kiss before releasing her wife and taking a hold of the small woman’s equally small, but soft, ass cheeks.

Blossom reached up to the shower head and pushed the button that stopped the water flow. She wrapped her arms around Lynn and kissed her passionately. Erin caressed the smaller woman’s back and sides and soon discovered that Blossom’s almost non-breasts had small but amazingly hard nipples.

Blossom released Lynn and turned to face the two largest breasts that she had ever seen. They were built onto a woman that would have been considered slender if not for the huge fleshy milk tanks.

“May I? I saw that you offered milk to Paul, may I taste?”

Erin didn’t say a word, she just held up her large left breast and placed the large nipple to the small woman’s mouth. Blossom opened her mouth as wide as she could to take the nipple and areola into her mouth. She latched on and sucked to find her mouth quickly filling with warm sweet milk.

As she nursed she reached around and grabbed Erin’s two fleshy ass cheeks and squeezed. Lynn took her turn to reach around and play with the small hard nipples and the barely-there breasts of what she hoped would be their new wife. After a few moans from Blossom, Lynn slid her hands down to stroke the dark curly mass around Blossom’s pussy.

Blossom did the same to Erin’s sparse blonde pubes. Lynn kissed the smaller woman’s back and neck and continued to stroke her exposed clit until Blossom came on Lynn’s hand. Lynn continued to play with the little clit bringing Blossom to the edge again. Blossom released the large nipple from her mouth and began to pant as she came on Lynn’s hand again.

The two wives held up the smaller woman, who would have collapsed to her knees, if she had not been the center of a wife sandwich. The three women then set about to wash themselves and rinse off the soap.

“Let me get you the towels.” Blossom said, breathless, as she opened the shower door.

She took a large towel and gave it to Erin and then a smaller one for Lynn and one the same sized for herself. The women dried their fronts and legs, Erin and Lynn admired the small wife’s little ass and large labia as she bent over to dry her legs. Blossom turned to see the wives admiring her.

“Turn around Blossom, let me dry your back.” Blossom turned, while Erin stepped in front of the small woman.

“Dry mine, please.” Erin asked. Blossom dried Erin’s back.

Blossom finished Erin’s back and turned to ask Lynn to turn so she could dry her back. As Blossom took care of Lynn’s back, Erin bent down and began to dry Blossom’s legs and butt and up between her legs, taking her time to closely examine Blossom’s very large labia. The three women walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bed.

“How are we going to do this?” Blossom asked. “I heard you two downstairs and I know that you wanted to make love tonight. So, you two get in and I will pick a side.”

Lynn laid down and Erin placed herself next to her wife and spooned against the smaller woman’s back. Blossom got in after turning out the lights and lay with her back to the wives. She lay there and listened to the sound of two woman that loved each other, share that love. After several minutes and several bed shaking orgasms Erin got up and moved to the other side of the bed.

“Move over Blossom and lay on your back.”

Blossom did as told and before she knew what to think, Lynn had rolled over and thrown a leg over Blossoms thigh. Erin laid next to Blossom and did the same. Blossom took note of the warm and wet areas touching her thighs. Erin then adjusted one of her breasts to lay on top of the smaller woman.

“Good night, Blossom.” Lynn spoke softly, and she kissed Blossom good night on her cheek.

Erin kissed Blossom as well, but on the lips. Blossom lay wondering if this is what she really wanted. She listening as the two wives, wrapped around her, begin to slow their breathing. After what seemed like an eternity she joined the three women in a deep sleep.


In the morning Erin was awakened by her babies crying. She rolled over to find that Blossom was snuggled to Lynn with an arm over her and resting on her naked hip. Lynn had conformed her shape to match Blossom’s and they looked serene.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.