The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found
Chapter 10: Lynn and Erin’s Story 06 – Home On The Range

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Lynn and Erin’s Story 06 – Home On The Range - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

August – October – Year 3

The new house was impressive. As you drove up from the large security gate the drive took a single turn before heading off to the left towards the garage. The garage had bays for four cars with an enclosed connection to the house. There was a door out the back to the yard and a door that opened to the stairs up to the mother-in-law apartment above.

The mother-in-law apartment was a two-bedroom apartment of about 1000 square feet. It had windows all around except on the side looking at the main house. From the front of the house you could see the expanse of the Treasure Valley and from the back the yard was fully in view. The apartment had another staircase down to the far side of the garage.

The house was a remodeled side-by-side split built into a slight hillside. The part nearest the garage was on the same level and featured the huge kitchen, with its’ large center island and then the large area in front of the huge bay window overlooking the back yard, where the kitchen table would end up being. The kitchen also had a large pantry and storage area.

There was a large spiral staircase down to the family room and up to the master bedroom. The large family room had no windows and a huge fireplace. Their large serpentine couch would fit perfectly, and the room would be the perfect place for playing games with the kids and spending time together.

One of the walls already had a huge TV screen on the wall on the side towards the front of the house. Because it was built into the side of the small hill the room temperature was cool in the summer and held heat in the winter. There was a large set of double doors towards the back of the house that led to the remodeled addition.

Going up the large spiral staircase past the kitchen, the stairs went up to the top level. The top used to be the master bedroom and the two bedrooms. The remodel had removed the two smaller bedrooms and made the entire floor the master bedroom, except for the long hallway along the back side of the building. The room was huge and had windows overlooking the front of the house. The long hallway had windows all along it. The O’Dell’s huge double California King bed would be dwarfed in the expanse.

The bathroom was large as well with the huge shower and a large counter area and a couple of sinks. In the future, the wives thought that another sink might need to be added so that the three of them could have a space of their own. They also thought about adding another toilet, or maybe even a urinal, so that there would be no waiting to use a facility. Even with the features, there was still enough room for three people to move comfortably.

When the house was remodeled, the addition was to add an area that the previous owners wanted to use to entertain large groups. The lower level, which was accessed through the huge double doors that joined it to the family room and at several places with French doors to the yard, was a ballroom. It was large enough to hold several hundred people if necessary. There was a good sized spiral staircase against the back wall that went up to the second level.

The level above the ballroom was the bedrooms. The former owners idea was to have a place for partygoers to crash after a big get together. I know what you are thinking about the nature of their parties, but there is no evidence of that. There was a hallway running the entire length of the second floor with three bedrooms on either side of the hall. Each bedroom had its’ own full bathroom with a tub/shower combination.


When Erin saw the second floor, her first thought was that she wanted Paul to come home so she could fill all the rooms with babies and then add on to the second floor so she could have more! Lynn saw the look in her eyes and smiled.

“Lover, this place really needs a name. I mean really! If there was ever a place that needed one, this is it. I can hear it now, “Honey, I am going to The Big Ass Estate’! or Sweetie, I will see you back at ‘The Nude Party House’. I’ve got it! The Penisderosa!”

“Erin O’Dell, you need to take a break.”

“It needs a name!”

“Let’s wait for our husband to come home and worry about it then.”

That stopped the conversation as both women felt the pangs of loneliness that Paul’s absence brought on. The final decision was made before they spoke, and the house was theirs, except for the paperwork.

The deal was done and they got the keys before the real closing, but money talks and Lynn had walked in with a bag containing the $1,100,000 they had settles on. No check for her. Cash meant cash. Now came the hard part. Logistics.

“Erin, do we want to have the sisters together or do we want to have my girls and your girls mix?”

“I don’t know. Are you seeing signs that they are getting tribal? Are they not spending time together?”

“No, not at all. I was just wondering. I mean Taylor and Genevieve get a long great and I was wondering if they would like to room together.” Lynn said.

“Let’s ask them and see what they say. We can do that at the family meeting when we tell them we are moving.”

“Works for me.” Lynn nodded.

“What else?” Erin asked.

“Sweetie, what do you think? The older girls in the front or the back?” Lynn asked.

“Well, the babies should be closer to us, so I think that we go with a moving room system. Newborns in the room closest to the master the next oldest across the hall from them. The next oldest in the next room, the next oldest across from them and so on.”

“That takes care of twelve babies if Paul keeps knocking us up with twins.” Lynn laughed with her wife.

“The apartment can be home to the girls who get older. That is four more. Of course, if we need more we can do bunk beds and that makes thirty-two!” Erin had an evil grin on her face when she said that.

“Lover, you are out of your fucking mind! I mean, I don’t know at my age if I can have many more pregnancies.”

“I told you, and Paul, that I intend to have babies until my body won’t make any more. I meant it. Lynn. If you can’t have any more, I will and together we will raise a huge family. And when the grand babies start coming, we will have room for them too.”

“Erin, you do have a gift for seeing the long-term vision. I love you forever.”

“I can have a lot of babies in forever!” Erin began to wipe her eyes.

“Forever.”


“Taylor, Margaret, Genevieve and Erin Lynn come to the kitchen, I need to talk to you.” Lynn called out into the back yard.

The girls came running and the first thing that Lynn noticed was the same as the first thing that Erin noticed.

“Girls! Where are your diapers?” Lynn asked.

“Mom, we are old enough. We know how to go potty. We don’t need them anymore. We help each other to remember. We help each other wipe and everything.”

Erin and Lynn looked at each other and smiled.

“Your dad would be very proud of you if he was here.” Erin said.

“We know. The sisters dreamed to us that he will be, when he comes back.” Taylor was telling the mom’s a secret that they had not heard.

“The babies talk to you too?” Lynn was amazed.

“They are not babies, they are our sisters. They dream to us and help us learn to talk.”

“I wondered how you girls spoke so well for your age. Do they teach you anything else?

“They teach us to talk and to see numbers and letters.”

“To read and count?”

“Not yet, but soon.”

“When is Paul coming home?” Erin demanded.

“They said that daddy will be home someday, but they don’t tell us what day. I’m sorry Mother.”

“That is ok, Taylor baby. I know daddy is coming back. I wish I knew when and I pray every night that it will be tomorrow.”

“Girls, the reason we called you to come in is that we need to have a family meeting and go over some important news.” Erin began the meeting.

“Yes, girls. The most important news is that we are moving to a new house.”

“Are we going to the big house we went to?”

“Yes, Genevieve.” All four girls got excited and Erin Lynn grabbed her little pussy.

“Erin Lynn do you need to go potty?”

“Yes Mother.”

“Well go to the bathroom and we will wait for you. Do you need one of your sisters?”

“No mother.” Erin Lynn ran off to the bathroom next to the kitchen and after a few minutes there was a flush and she came walking back in.

“Come here baby.” Lynn wiggled her finger and pointed down. “You missed something.”

Erin Lynn looked down and saw the small piece of toilet paper stuck to a certain spot. She picked it off and went back to the bathroom, flushing it away before returning to the kitchen.

“Thank you, mother.”

“You are welcome, baby. Now the rest of the meeting. The moving men are coming tomorrow with a really big truck to move some of the furniture and all of our clothes to the new house. So, Erin Mom and I wanted to ask you about your bedrooms.” Lynn looked at her wife.

“There are six bedrooms on the second floor. Do you each want your own room, or do you want to room with one of your sisters?”

The girls all looked puzzled and looked at each other for a few minutes before their leader spoke up.

“We want to stay like we are now, please.” Taylor spoke quietly.

“Ok. We were just wondering if you wanted a different roommate.”

“Why?”

“Well you and Margaret have been together since you were born and we didn’t know if you would want to be with, oh maybe, Genevieve, for a while.”

“We love our sisters, but we like it the way it is.”

“Ok! That one is solved. Next, each of you needs to go to the garage and get a box. You need to put your clothes in the box but leave out two clean shirts and two sets of clean underwear and socks. The moving men are not family so you will need to be dressed when they are here. You can wear the same jeans that you are wearing today.”

“Ok mother.” Genevieve said as she stood.

The girls walked off in a line, their little bare butts wiggling in time.

“You know that these kids are going to drive us all nuts in a few years, right?”

“Between my cute red-heads and your big boobed blondes, it is going to be scary.”

Suddenly all four girls came running back to us with looks of real fear on their faces.

“How will daddy find us when he comes home?” Erin Lynn was really worried.

“Oh, baby. Thank you for asking and caring.” Erin took her daughter into her arms. “We will leave instructions with the new owners and I hope that when he comes back the babies will tell us and we can pass that news on to him.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.