The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 7: Lynn and Erin’s Story 03 – The Pain Before The Pain

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Lynn and Erin’s Story 03 – The Pain Before The Pain - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

May – June – Year 2

Lynn got on the phone to Dara to come and take care of the girls as planned, and then Bosco to let him know things had started. Then she called Marcus and let him know so he could pass the word on at the bar and cover the shifts. Lynn returned to Erin a few minutes later to find her curled up in a ball on the couch, still crying her eyes out.

She held her wife and shed tears with her. Soon after, Dara let herself into the house and, after looking at her mom and her step-mom, went to the nursery to check the babies. She joined the women on the couch and they sat and rocked for what seemed like an eternity when the doorbell rang. Lynn rose and went to the door to let Bosco in.

“I’m ready. How are my girls?”

“Erin doesn’t want to have the babies without Paul here.”

“Darlin’ I don’t think that you have a lot of choice. Come on. Let’s go.”

Bosco picked Erin up in his arms and carried her out the front door to the car. She wrapped her arms around the giant and cried the whole way to the car. Lynn followed with an overnight bag. When they arrived at the hospital, Erin was taken into the maternity ward while Lynn hugged Bosco and went to sign the final insurance forms.

“Well hello again, Erin.” It was Georgia the nurse they had had on their previous visits.

“Hi Georgia.” She was looking very downhearted.

“How are you doing?”

“I’m having babies and I don’t want to. Paul is not here.”

“Well when will he be here?” Georgia was damn near bubbly, she loved babies.

“I don’t know. He disappeared on a business trip to Houston about 9 months ago.”

“Oh my. I am so sorry. But we have babies coming and I have work to do.”

“I know the drill. I’ll change my clothes and you can have a look inside.” Erin began to remove her clothes as Georgia did her prep work.

The babies were in a hurry and Erin was in the midst of a hard contraction when Lynn walked into the room.

“Oh lover, I am sorry I’m late. I had to talk to Bosco. They think that they have a lead on Paul in Houston. He is going to check it out and get back to us ASAP.”

“It won’t be true. The babies said.”

“How far along are we?”

“The doctor hasn’t looked yet, but it feels like the contractions are coming about every 15 minutes. I wish Paul was here.”

“Lover. He isn’t. He will be here someday, but until then we need to hang in there. I love you and I am not going to leave you. As far as I am concerned you are the other mother to my children and I consider myself to the same to yours. WE are a family and WE will make it together.”

Erin flinched as another contraction hit her. The doctor walked in and asked Erin to get in bed and then asked the nurse to set up the bed. When Erin was in place the doctor did his exam.

“Erin this is not going to take very long. If you want to walk around you can, but don’t go very far from the room.” Doctor Grand smiled and left while Erin turned to Lynn.

“The last time I was here Paul welcomed the girls and asked them to hurry out.”

“Do you want me to do that?’

“Would you mind?”

“Of course not, WIFE!”

Lynn bent down between Erin’s raised and spread legs and opened her vagina.

“Hi kids. Lynn Mom here. Your dad is away, as you know, and we miss him. We are so glad that you will soon be with us to join your mother and me and your sisters. Please don’t take a long time to get here your mother is in a lot of pain. We love you.”

Lynn kissed Erin’s pussy. French of course.


“Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!”

“Push Erin, the first baby is coming.”

Erin groaned, her face turning bright red, her right hand tightly squeezing her wife’s as she supported her in the birthing position, and she pushed.

“I love you Paul. I want my husband!”

Then a final release of pressure.

“It’s a girl.”

“Penelope Erin.” Lynn said. The two wives had agreed that Lynn would name the babies this time since their father was not there.

Lynn cut the cord when the nurse offered, and the baby was placed on Erin’s chest, latching on to her left nipple as Erin stroked the baby’s back and tried to catch her breath. In a few minutes another contraction came, and Erin braced herself to birth the other baby.

“Ok Erin, it is time. Next time you have the urge to push, go for it.” Doctor Grand instructed.

Shortly the urge came, and Erin pushed.

“Paul, I love you! Please come home!” She called out in tears.

The baby came, the cord was cut, and another daughter was placed on Erin’s chest to suckle on the other nipple.

“It’s another girl.”

“Paula Erin.” Lynn said, crying.

Erin looked up at her wife and began to cry as well. Lynn stroked both of the babies before they were taken away to be weighed and cleaned. The doctor was again surprised.

“Erin, I don’t know how you two do this, but you just delivered two full-sized babies, full term, and no tearing. Push one more time for me please.”

Erin pushed out the placenta into the waiting container to be taken to the lab. The nurses began to clean up around Erin’s vagina as Lynn got on the phone to spread the word. As she was on the phone the nurse returned with the weight and length of each of the girls, which Lynn passed on over the phone.

At the bar, Marcus wrote the info on a dry erase board he had mounted on the wall by the pool table. The Brothers all went nuts and their women cried to see the name Paula. While there was a party atmosphere at the bar, the birthing room was not so jovial. Erin was still in tears calling Paul’s name between sobs.

“God, Lynn what are we going to do?”

“Lover, we are going to hang in there until he comes home to us. I am going to love my wife and I pray that she will love me. We are going to raise our family and provide for them. We are going to look for a new house for the family and get ready for our lost baby to make its’ appearance when Paul comes home.”

“Really?’

“Erin!” Lynn raised her voice. “You believed it when the babies told you that you were having twins. Why don’t you believe that Paul will come home?”

“I guess because I am tired and stressed and although I love you a lot, I miss that man’s cock in my pussy. I miss the taste of him. I miss my husband.”

“Me too sweetie, me too.” The two women held each other and cried.


The wives took the girls home to their sisters in a couple of days and had their friends over for a welcome home party. Bosco and the Brothers brought their wives and girlfriends, and everyone had a great day. Taylor and Margaret were kind of walking around still learning how to use their legs. Genevieve and Erin were scooting and trying to keep up.

The biggest challenge the two moms faced was feeding the crew. Erin’s oldest girls were mostly weaned off breast milk and were eating more normal food. That freed up her nipple time for the new girls. Meal time found Taylor and Margaret in high chairs with Lynn and Erin sitting at the table. Each mother had a baby in a sling with each baby latched onto one of their mother’s breasts.

Genevieve and Erin Lynn were almost ready to wean as well, proved by the occasional wince that either of the moms gave when a young pair of teeth bit into a nipple. The two wives were determined to make each feeding time a time for the whole family to be together. After dinner each night, Taylor, Margaret, Genevieve and Erin Lynn sat and cuddled while Erin or Lynn read them a story or told them about their dad, often while Penelope and Paula nursed before they were put to bed.

Each day Lynn went into the home office and checked reports to see if any lead on Paul had come to the surface. They had not.

The girls were always good babies when it came to bedtime. Lynn showered and slept until her wife came home. Erin left for work at 5pm and came home at 3am five or six days a week. When Erin came home she and Lynn would shower together and clean and comfort each other. Occasionally, Dara and her boyfriend, Trent, would come over and sit with the kids while the two wives had a night out, but with Erin’s schedule it was not easy.

Tonight, they were both home in the evening and as they washed the other they allowed their passions to rise. A little extra washing of each clitoris had each woman in the mood. They exited the shower and Lynn dried Erin completely pausing to suck on a nipple and then using her tongue to pick up a drop of milk and run it all the way up the swell of her breast to the leaking nipple. Erin took her time drying her wife as well. Erin paid special attention to the bright red patch of strawberry colored bush that Paul loved so much.

In bed they tried to pleasure each other and help, if only for a moment, to relieve the pain of their husband’s absence. They learned in the first few months to never go so far as to cause one of them to completely forget Paul for a few seconds of orgasmic bliss as the guilt of forgetting him afterwards was too hard to handle.

They finally fell asleep that morning with Lynn on her back and Erin lying next to her with her leg thrown over the smaller woman’s thighs. On this particular morning, they both had fitful sleeps.


“Moms!”

“Yes?”

“He is beginning his journey back.”

“When?”

“Now.”

“He is coming home now?”

“No. He is remembering now.”

“How long?”

“Not soon enough for you.”

“How soon?”

“After the next pain and before the last.”


Waking in the morning was slow and easy and as Lynn woke, she stretched her naked body out and rolled to her wife, throwing a leg over her and when they were fully awake they looked at each other in amazement.

“He is coming home!” Erin was tearing up as her wife spoke.

“I know.”

“But after the next pain and before the last. I don’t like the sound of that.”

“Me neither. But Lynn! He IS coming home to us!”

“The baby said that he was remembering. That means that he DID lose his memory when he was hit in the head, like the doctor thought.”

“I guess it could be. Lynn, you should call the doctor you talked to when you were at the hospital and see what he thinks.”

“It’s been almost a year, I wonder if he remembers the case. He never said that Paul had forgotten anything.”

“Paul was never awake when the doctor was there. You told me that after you visited Houston. We won’t know until you call.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.