The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2: A Life To Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Life To Love - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

July – August – Year 1

We got the whole family back home, had the welcoming party and then we settled down into as normal a life as a man with two wives and two sets of twins can have. The nursery was perfect. The four bassinettes fit just right and the station I had built to change diapers was a great help. The girls were all happy babies and slept a lot.

They never slept through the night, but they did all sleep and feed at the same time. It was uncanny that they never varied. They all slept at the same time, they all woke at the same time, they were all happy babies and did not cry too often, but when they did they obviously inherited their father’s loud coaching voice.

Four weeks after Erin gave birth to Taylor and Margaret she went back to work. By that time we figured that the girls would be feeding out of bottles of Erin’s milk. Instead, Lynn was able to nurse all four, two at a time. How she did it without her nipple getting raw was another one of those miracles that we were experiencing daily. I thought that Erin was a bottomless well of baby food, but Lynn almost put her to shame.

I was disappointed because I was looking forward to holding my girls and feeding them while their mothers slept. I was surprised that I was feeling so very bad about that. Then one night I had a dream. My daughters were all lined up in front of me. Two blondes and two redheads. They glowed with what felt like rays of love.


“Hi dad.”

“Hello my little loves.”

“We have felt that you are disappointed in us.”

“Disappointed? No! I hope that I am never disappointed in you.”

_”Something is bothering you.

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“Lynn Mom and Erin Mom both feel it as well.”

“I’m sorry. The truth is that I was looking forward to holding each of you in my arms and feeding you.”

“Oh.”

“But since Erin Mom and Lynn Mom have so much milk they can take care of all four of you.”

“Is that all it is? Lynn Mom, Erin Mom, please come over here.

Poof, my wives were there.

“Dad is disappointed that he does not get to feed us. Would you mind if he was allowed to give us milk in a bottle?”

“I really have been looking forward to doing that. It just feels like I am missing a bonding time.”

“Paul, all you had to do was ask. The next feeding, we will take three and you can take one.”


I heard the girls cry and found myself in the midst of a crowd headed for the nursey.

“I was thinking that the dreams would end when the girls were born. I guess not. How do you want to do this?”

“Why don’t you feed Taylor since she was the first and we will take care of the rest.”

I took a bottle out of the nursery refrigerator and placed it in the bottle warmer. When the warmer beeped I removed it and tested the temperature on the inside of my wrist. It was perfect. I went to the first bassinette and picked up my eldest and held her in my arms as I sat in one of the nursery chairs. I offered Taylor the nipple and she took it. We sat in silence as I hummed to her, bonding.

Lynn sat in the other chair with Erin and Genevieve in their slings and Erin stood with Margaret. We were going to need another chair, maybe, because Erin stood next to me as I fed her daughter and after a few minutes I found Erin’s nipple presented to me as well, so I nursed, for a time, along with my girls. Taylor ate and cuddled against me and for the first time in decades, I truly felt like a father. The tears of joy flowed freely; when they were noticed by my wives, they joined me.

When Taylor finished, I gently burped her and lay her back down and she gurgled, smiled and went to sleep. I sat and watched my wives as they finished with the girls. We went back to bed and I fell asleep with a warm, naked wife on each side of me and a smile on my face.


When we woke up in the morning we returned to the nursery the babies were waiting for us. We fed them again, this time I held Margaret and again was fed by Erin. When we were done we had breakfast and went to the home office. Erin and I went over her books for the past week and Lynn went over the foundation status.

“Erin, I have been thinking about that big fine you got for that impromptu party last Fall. I know we talked about holding a “Pay The Fine Party” at the bar, but the Foundation can cover that thing with ease. I just have to transfer the money into your bank account.” Lynn offered.

“I think that may cause more issues. I will have to report those funds to the IRS if there is a paper trail for the deposit and that could bring the attention of others. Besides I think Bosco and the Brothers are looking forward to the party and we don’t want to disappoint them.” Erin had that evil smile I love so much.

“I know that after the past four months, I could certainly use a party and it would be nice to do it before I have to travel for my professional conferences in the Fall. I have the big one in Houston in early September and then the legislative convention in New Orleans two weeks later and then we have all of the team award functions and then competition starts.” I was pulling up my Fall calendar in my head as I spoke.

“Well then we make it an “End of Summer Pay The Fine Party”. I will get permits to close the side street and we can really have a blowout.”

And so it was that we set about to hold the biggest party the bar had ever seen. We settled into an easy schedule at home and work. I went in to my practices on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings and then from 3 to 7pm on every week night. Erin went in at 5pm and closed at 2am which got her home by 3am each night. Lynn ran the foundation from home so she was home to nurse the babies and take care of me at night and Erin was there to nurse the babies and take care of me in the mornings and Lynn and Erin were there to take care of each other in the early morning hours.

I came home from practice one morning to find a glorious sight. I came home at about 7:30 and, not hearing any noise, I quietly walked upstairs. I looked into the nursery to see my four sleeping angels and then opened the bedroom door to find my wives making love. They were in a sort of 69 position.

Lynn was on her back with her legs towards the headboard and spread and a large soft breast in her mouth. Milk was running down her cheek as she sucked away. Erin was on top of her latched onto one of the smaller breasts and milk was running out of her mouth and down her wifes breast and ribcage. Both women’s fingers were working away on their wife’s pussy.

I quietly stripped and sat on the small settee near the side of the bed and after my erection had reached fullness, the two of us watched in rapt joy. I stroked myself as I watched the two most beautiful women I know make love to each other.

After several orgasms and much spilt milk, the two broke contact. Erin moved herself back until her lips came in contact with her wifes lips and they shared several minutes of deep French kisses. I was still stroking myself when first Erin and then Lynn noticed me. They both jumped because I had been so quiet.

“Paul! How long have you been there?”

“Oh, I sat down here about a dozen orgasms ago. I love watching you two love each other.” I was smiling and stroking.

“Well, why don’t you come over here and let us share the love?” Lynn smiled and crooked her finger at me.

“Yes Sweetie, please have some strawberry patch for breakfast.” Erin smiled and moved like she was going to the bathroom.

I climbed up on the bed and positioned myself in a 69 between Lynn legs and had my face buried in her bright red and matted patch in nothing flat. I have always love the taste of pussy and one of the things the wives were always impressed with was my ability to make pussy eating the main sexual event and not just something you did until you could stick your dick into her cunt.

Besides, I could lick and nibble a lot more pussy than I could fuck. There was just something so self-satisfying about watching my wives have orgasm after orgasm, be they large or small. I was always treated to large amounts of sexy pussy juice and I was always rewarded with love and cuddles afterwards.

As I was kissing and sucking on Lynn’s labia and clit, I felt something move onto the bed and then I felt the familiar feeling of a slippery finger entering my sphincter. It slid in smoothly and then there was something bigger and then something even bigger and then there was pressure and a ‘pop’ as Erin’s pushed her strap-on into my ass.

Lynn was not a big fan of fucking me in the ass, but Erin loved it and did it with a robust energy. With Lynn’s mouth pumping up and down on my shaft, her hands were free to play with my balls and her wifes pussy. She traced her fingers around my anus where it met the life cast of my own erection as it entered and withdrew from inside me.

Lynn also traced the area where the other end of the double ended dildo, a copy of the life cast of my own erection, entered her wife’s pussy. Every thrust into me was met with an equal thrust back into Erin’s own soaked and dripping sex. After several minutes of this the dominoes began to fall. I moaned loudly as a signal that I was going to cum. Lynn moaned around my cock in response.

Erin moaned and pushed deep into my butt and therefore into herself and moaned as she came. I came in Lynn’s throat as I buried my face in her pussy and bit and shook her clit until she unleashed a torrent of liquid onto my face. Erin fell to the right and I followed allowing the dildo to remain in my ass.

When I rolled with Erin, I pulled out of Lynn’s mouth and she spun and sat up so she could lie against me face to face and kiss me with her cum filled mouth. She also shared some with her wife. Erin was sucking on my neck, leaving a large hicky that I would have to explain to my assistants that evening, if I didn’t wear a turtle-neck shirt.

In unison three words were spit out. “Pee” “Poop” “Shower” and off we went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and let loose a lot of gas and I also eliminated the days processed breakfast. Lynn straddled me and pissed down my front and into the toilet as she kissed me. Erin went to the shower and adjusted the water to perfect temperature before Lynn and I joined her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.