The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1: A Whole New World

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Whole New World - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

May – July – Year 1

Erin and the girls were home. Lynn and I were waiting for our babies to be born in a couple of months. Overall things were great. My two wives were loving and attentive to me and, more importantly, to each other. Lynn and Erin would go for long walks with the girls in a stroller and often hold hands when they did. Yup. Things were going really well.

Taylor and Margaret and I were manifesting a special bond that seemingly had developed when I spoke to them each night before they were born and that I continued every night since. It seemed that they would fall asleep as soon as I finished speaking to them each night. If I was out of town for a competition I would always try to talk to them through the cell phone at bedtime, but I think they liked it better when I was present. They fell asleep after I talked on the phone, but they would always be fussing and crying a bit. Erin and Lynn Mom made sure to hold them and touch them a little more when I was not there.

The doctors were happy with the girl’s growth. I felt like telling them that they should be growing, they spent all of their free time sucking on Erin’s tits! Hell, Lynn and Erin built a sling that Erin could wear that held both of the girls in a position that allowed them to suckle while Erin did other things. It really was ingenious and not just a little hot. I mean to see my wife, with breasts the size of my head, walking around naked with a baby slung under, and latched onto, each breast. Well it turned me on.

Just as had been the case with Erin, Lynn’s sex drive went away in the last month of her pregnancy. Doctor Grand had been keeping a close eye on Lynn since she was small and since the third baby had miscarried. Lynn never felt bad, other than the normal stuff that moms carrying twins felt. In bed I always made sure to have Lynn sleep between Erin and I, it always made me feel good when the babies would kick against my back at night.

One of the things that I discovered that I loved about my wives being pregnant was that as their bellies grew the area that was covered by their pubic hair seemed to grow as well. Erin’s sparse blonde bush had expanded before the girl’s birth, and Lynn’s magnificent strawberry patch was huge. Cuddling up against her expanded bush was a glorious experience.

One time, after I had spent an appreciable amount of time cuddling between Lynn’s legs, Erin became really aroused. She came to give me a kiss and smelt Lynn’s scent on the side of my face when she got close to me. She spent a lot of time kissing that side of my face and neck and ear. It was a good thing that Lynn was available to take care of my raging erection, because Erin could not break away from kissing and nibbling and licking the one side of my face and neck.

Of course, every night before we fell asleep, I would take my place between Lynn’s legs and gently spread out the regrown bright red curly hair of her strawberry patch and then part her labia in order to speak to my kids. One night, I was doing just that.

“Hi kids, dad here. It looks like the time is coming when I will get to meet you. Your mother and Erin Mom are eager as well. Your two sisters, Taylor and Margaret, are doing well and I think they are looking forward to you joining them in the nursery. I must admit that I am still sad about losing the other baby. I understand that it needed to happen, and I am thankful that we did not have to pick which one of you it would be. I want you to know that I will do everything I can to get that baby back and into our lives. I love you two. Good night.”

I kissed Lynn’s pink labia, French, of course, and cuddled my face to her strawberry patch before kissing Erin and Lynn good night and then taking my place with my back to my wifes big belly. I fell asleep and had a dream.


“Hi dad.”

“We want you to know that we love you and always will.”

“I know you will.”

“We and Taylor and Margaret will take care of the moms.”

“We all will take care of each other.”

“We are sorry for the pain, but in the end all will be good.”

“What pain?”

“Mother is going to wake up soon, it is almost time for us.”

“I can’t wait.”

“We are sorry for the pain.”

“What pain?”

“Wake up, dad.”


I woke up slowly and gently and looked over at my wives. Erin rose and yawned and stretched.

“Did the babies talk to you?”

“Yes.”

“Is it just me or did that seem like a bit of a strange message?”

“There was a strange tone to it. Last night I told them that I was still sad about the third baby. Maybe this was their way to tell me it was ok.”

“Maybe. Let’s wake Lynn and get to the hospital.”

“Do you two think I could sleep after that dream and you two talking over the top of me?”

“Sorry lover.” Erin kissed Lynn softly on the lips, just barely touching her lips with her tongue as they parted.

“Paul, I love you. Please get that thing out of my belly button.” Lynn giggled as I had been making fun of the fact that I could no longer find her belly button.

“I have to pee!” Lynn declared.

“Go ahead. I will take care of our husbands needs and be there in a bit.” Erin kissed Lynn again.

Erin and I rolled away from our pregnant wife, allowing her space to get her and her big belly out of bed. Then we rolled back together, and I latched onto Erin’s right nipple and took a long slow draw that yielded a mouthful of warm nutrition. It made my dick twitch against Erins stomach.

Erin moved down to take me into her mouth and slowly bob up and down, sliding my erection all the way in on each down stroke. I lifted her leg over me and positioned her pussy atop my mouth. Her sparse blonde hair was already split and her pussy opened up like the flower it was. My first kisses caused Erin to moan around my erection and the nibbles to her labia made her release me and pant out loud.

I kissed all of the flesh around the inside of her thighs and around her sex. Finally resting directly on her wet vagina and her bright pink clit. I slipped my fingers between her lips and spread them wide.

“Hello in there. Are you lonely? I will put babies back in there as soon as the doctor says it is alright. Until then you recover and rest. In a few weeks I will be allowed to come and visit you and we will make some more babies.”

I kissed Erin’s pussy and then before she could make a comment I made love to her clit until she came several times.

“Paul! Stop! Let me get you off and we can join Lynn in the shower.”

“Too late!” Lynn crawled on the bed next to us. “I took my time, but you two are insatiable.”

“He had to talk to my pussy and tell it that he had more babies coming as soon as it was ok.”

“Well, wife of mine, you did say that we wanted to have a lot of babies. I guess that we are going to have a lot of babies! I know one, in particular, that is waiting for us. Now, you go take a shower while I finish off the good work you have started with our husband.”

“Are you sure that we should do this? I don’t want the doctors to have to deal with sloppy leftovers.”

“Paul O’Dell, I know that I have not been very horny lately, but the babies are ready to come out and I want them bathed in you beforehand.”

Erin gave me a kiss on the tip and then a kiss on the lips and a quick squirt of milk on my cock, before getting up and heading off to the shower. Before going into the bathroom, she turned and smiled and gave herself a slap on the ass. Lynn laughed and began to stroke my erection and cup my balls. She looked into my eyes as she licked the milk gift from her wife off of my erection.

“Paul, I love you and I want to thank you. These babies are the greatest gift you could have ever given me.” Tears began to form in her eyes. “I really hope that we can bring our third baby back.”

With those last words she put her mouth over the head of my cock and flicked her tongue around the glans. My balls pulled up into my body and that signaled to my wife that I was primed. Lynn turned and sank me into her and I shot a huge load into her womb and held her as close as her belly would let me. She helped me up and kissed me and led me to the bathroom.

As I was finally peeing, Lynn opened the shower door and kissed Erin and offered her hand. I flushed and squeezed both of my wifes ass cheeks. In spite of the change in her size, I could still encompass each little flesh globe of Lynn’s ass with each of my hands.

Lynn gave a little wince and smiled as I stepped into the shower with our wife. Erin quickly washed me as Lynn went to sit on the toilet. Erin and I heard a gasp and stuck our heads out of the shower to find Lynn looking between her legs.

“My water broke! We better get rolling.” She spoke calmly.

Erin got out of the shower and dressed and went to prepare the babies for the road. I finished with a quick soap, rinse, and dry; returning to the bedroom to find Lynn putting a pad into her panties before pulling them up.

“I don’t want to make a mess in the car.” She just smiled.

We dressed and headed downstairs to find Erin with our girls in their sling having breakfast. I grabbed an apple and a couple of toaster pastries and went to the front door to pick up Lynn’s overnight bag. I opened the door and we walked out into the still cool late Spring air. I put the bag in the trunk and then opened the back door to prep the car seats for the girls. then the passenger side front door for Lynn. In a few minutes all the spots were occupied and I checked to see if everyone was secured and started the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.