Hand Jobs and Dime Bags - Cover

Hand Jobs and Dime Bags

Copyright© 2017 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Eddie Macleod needs a new source of income to buy pot with.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Petting   Foot Fetish   Prostitution  

I decided to ask Benjie and whoever had expressed an interest in fucking me if they would also be interested in modeling. When Kevin and I got there, it turned out to be Brady Crabtree and his older brother Dave. Dave had a car, so he agreed to drive us all back to my house after we fucked.

With the negotiations out of the way, I stripped and got on the bed, prepared to be fucked. Kevin lubed me up and then got out of the way for Benjie to fuck me. As before, it was quick and relatively quiet. Benjie pulled out after he came, and Kevin applied some more lube. I looked behind me to see Brady lining up and stroking his hard cock.

“How do you want to do it?” I asked.

“On your back is fine.”

I flipped over and spread my legs for Brady. Without bothering to put on a condom, he grabbed my legs and pressed his dick inside of me. He was larger than either Benjie or Kevin, and it hurt just a little bit. I whimpered as he started fucking.

“Oh, yeah. I like it when you make that noise,” Brady said.

Eager to please, I moaned louder as Brady picked up the pace. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kevin watching us and jerking off. I returned my attention to Brady, who was trying out some dirty talk.

“Oh, God, you’re so fucking tight.”

“Oh, yeah, fuck me harder baby.” I responded. Brady leaned over me and started fucking me faster and faster. Unable to form words any longer, I screamed and clenched the sheets in both fists. Brady moaned loudly as he came, and stood their panting for a second until his brother shoved him aside.

Dave started fucking me immediately. He was rougher than his brother, and I didn’t really enjoy it, but he came pretty quickly. He seemed a little embarrassed afterwards, and immediately got dressed.

Kevin lay down with me on the bed and we started making out. Eventually, he got behind me and worked his cock into my asshole. He made love to me gently while continuing to kiss my neck, and stroking my cock with his hand. I came onto the towel that Benjie had laid out over his sheet, and then Kevin came inside of me. We cuddled for several minutes, with semen dripping out of my asshole. I used the towel to wipe off as much of the sweat and cum as I could and then got dressed and collected my money.

When we got to the living room, Benjie’s sister Destiny was sitting on the couch. From the smile on her face, we knew she’d heard everything.

“How much did that cost you guys?” she asked.

“a hundred dollars,” Brady admitted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.