Hand Jobs and Dime Bags - Cover

Hand Jobs and Dime Bags

Copyright© 2017 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Eddie Macleod needs a new source of income to buy pot with.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Petting   Foot Fetish   Prostitution  

The next Monday, I informed Benjie that my ass could be his for 100 dollars. He agreed to my price, and said he’d have the money at our regular meeting that Wednesday. I got on the bus and pulled out my sketchbook on the ride to Benjie’s house. I had started drawing to pass the time on the bus once there were no longer any feet to look at

“You draw?” Benjie asked.

“I draw and paint, actually. I still need to work on human figures, though.” I showed him the study of Kevin I was working on.

“Think you could draw a picture of me?”

“I can draw it today if you have time. It’d be good practice.”

“Ok, right after the other thing.”

When we got to Benjie’s house, his sister wasn’t home, but Benjie led me to his bedroom anyway. He asked me to bend over on the bed, facing away from him.

“I want to pretend I’m fucking a girl,” he explained.

“Sure thing.” I was actually a little miffed that he didn’t want to look at me, but I figured it was worth 100 dollars. “You want me to do your feet first?”

“Yeah, that’d be great.”

Benjie took off his shoes and socks and stood barefoot on the floor. I knelt down in front of him and began by licking the tops of his feet. Then I gestured for him to sit down on the bed and briefly sucked each toe in turn. I finished by enthusiastically licking each sole.

I stood up and peeled off my clothes. I could have just pulled my pants down, but I preferred being fully nude during sex.

Benjie dropped his pants and began putting on a condom as I bent over the bed. He lubed me up quickly and began fucking me. He was less gentle that Kevin, but his dick was also smaller, so it didn’t hurt. I buried my face in a pillow and grunted as Benjie filled my hole. Benjie moaned a bit but was otherwise silent. My dick was pressed against the bedcovers so that it rubbed against them with each thrust. By the time he came, I was about ready to cum too.

“Do you mind if I finish off?” I asked, pointing to my erection.

“Go ahead.”

I lay back on the bed and stroked my cock until I came, while Benjie got the money and a towel for me to wipe the cum off with.

“So, do you want me to put my pants back on?” he asked as I got out my pencils and drawing paper.

“Actually, it’s easier to draw you naked.” Benjie lay back on the bed and I started sketching him. I had plenty of time, so I added detailed studies of his feet and genitals on the back of the sheet of paper. I ripped the finished drawing off the pad and handed it to Benjie, who tacked it up above his computer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.