Hand Jobs and Dime Bags - Cover

Hand Jobs and Dime Bags

Copyright© 2017 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eddie Macleod needs a new source of income to buy pot with.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Petting   Foot Fetish   Prostitution  

It was getting on into October, which meant that fewer and fewer guys were coming to school barefoot. My boyfriend, Kevin Thibodeaux, was especially feeling the cool weather. He was from Louisiana, and said that it didn’t usually get down into the 50s there until December. To keep up our tradition of playing footsie at lunch, we both wore shoes on the bus in the mornings when it was cooler, and left our feet bare after gym class. A couple of other guys did this too, so it didn’t attract any attention.

We snuck out after school every chance we got to give each other hand jobs or blow jobs. I especially loved it when I was able to get high before hand, since pot made me really horny. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a job, and I was going through the money I’d earned the previous summer faster than I wanted to – it would need to last me the whole school year. I would either have to quit smoking or find a new way to get money, and a conventional job was out of the question since I wasn’t old enough to drive and didn’t want the embarrassment of my parents dropping me off and picking me up.

I did come up with one idea, but it would need Kevin’s approval. I broached the subject one day after sex. We had gone into the field behind my house. Since it was cool enough that we didn’t want to get all the way naked, and our parents were both home so we wouldn’t have time to get cum-stained clothing in the laundry, we had jerked off facing away from each other. After we came I rubbed my toe into the pool of jizz on the ground, erasing any evidence of our activities and ensuring that my feet would pick up a little more dirt on the way back to the house.

We were both sober, so I explained my plan to Kevin. He agreed to it, provided that I would grant him the same leeway. The next step was to bring the plan up to my dealer, Benjie Mendiola. He was in my history class, so I brought it up the next Monday after the bell rang.

“So, what would you think about an alternative form of payment?” I whispered, low enough to ensure that no one else overheard us.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you know about me and Kevin right?”

“Yeah.”

“I could do for you what I do for him.”

“Ok, but no one else finds out, right?”

“Not from me.”

Kevin decided that he wanted to watch, so the next Saturday he rode out with me to Matt’s house. It was about 40 minutes by bike out in the country, so we left early in the morning to avoid getting run over. When we got their, Benjie’s older sister was in the living room, so he led us into his bedroom and closed the door.

“So, what do we want the exchange rate to be?” Benjie asked. His eyes were already glassy, and there was a lit bong by his bed.

“How does 20 bucks worth for a hand job and 50 for a bj sound?”

“Fine, how much is your ass?”

“I want Kevin to be the first person I do that with.” I explained. Kevin smiled when I said that.

“OK, we’ll start with a handie.” Benjie took off his shorts and hoodie before sitting, fully naked, on the bed. I took off my shirt as a precaution and spat on my hand.

“You don’t need lube,” Benjie explained, “I’m uncut.”

Sure enough, the skin of his dick slid right over the head as I started jerking him off. It was kind of a cool sensation, and I wondered if Kevin would like to try. Benjie looked up and moaned while I kept jerking him. When he climaxed, the cum dribbled out of his cock, and most of it ended up on my hand. I licked most of it off and then wiped my hand with a tissue Benjie provided.

“You want a hit for the road?” Benjie asked, measuring a couple of dime bags out of his stash.

“Nah, my ‘rents are home.” I responded.

Benjie handed me the pot and I stuffed it in my backpack. He was still naked.

Kevin and I left and started riding our bikes back home. He was unusually quiet.

“I can stop doing that if you’re jealous,” I reassured him.

“No, actually it really turned me on.” He gestured to the bulge in his pants.

“You’ll have to try it sometime – it feels different with an uncut guy.”

“Cool.”

We kept riding our bikes until we reached an empty field.

“You want some help with that?” I asked.

“Sure.”

We went behind a tree and unzipped our pants. I spat on my hand and started stroking Kevin’s dick has he did the same to me. Once again, I rubbed out the cum with my foot, and we pedaled on home.

When I got home I stuffed the weed in a hollowed out Bible (it was the last place my Mom would ever look, and I had discovered that the pages actually made good rolling paper) and started on my homework. I wanted to make sure that I’d have plenty of time during the week to hang out with Kevin – and maybe Benjie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.