Becky - Cover

Becky

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brad's six weeks away from a painful divorce. His sister Becky's husband succumbed to cancer six months before. Both are kind of introverted. Neither of them has a social life. It's coming up on Thanksgiving and Brad can get a cabin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Sit down,” I said.

She sat, looked at me with big eyes. I started to tell her I was going to take the other bed, but ... Those eyes...

“What?”

“Oh, nothing ... Which side do you want?”

“This side.”

“Okay.”

We at least maintained the illusion of going to sleep. I was lying on my back, enjoying the spinning of my head. She lay on her side, facing away from me. Backed up until her butt bumped me.

It’s been months since I slept with a woman, and THAT woman, for the last few months of our marriage, was NOT somebody I wanted to mess with.

I shouldn’t want to mess with this one, but here she was.

There was that giggle again and she flopped over, putting an arm across me.

“Beck...”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” she purred. “That’s me. Beck. The old Beckster. Like you used to say – Becky-poo. Just snuggling.”

“That’s what you want?”

“Yeah. Snuggles. Hugs. Push ‘way the lonelies.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure. Just wanna be held...”

Okay, I can do this. I rolled toward her, let her snuggle in as close as SHE wanted, then I closed my arms around her. She felt all too good. Top of her head was at my nose, smelling clean, scent of shampoo and conditioner sending pleasing tendrils to me. I breathed deeply. If...

So maybe it’s MY fault.

Almost a whimper. “Brad?”

“Yes?” I answered softly.

“Say sweet things to me. Tell me you love me...”

Alarm bells went off in my head. A sane man would’ve jumped straight out of the bed he was occupying with his vulnerable sister.

I’m not sane. I’m damaged and I’m drunk and I’m tired of being lonesome and...

“You’re beautiful and I love you. You’re smart and I love you.”

“Really, Brad?”

“Really really.” And then I let my mouth keep running. Not a good idea. “If you weren’t my sister, this would be really dangerous...”

She turned her face in the dim light. “Why? Would you die or something? You have some horrible disease?”

Thankfully I was sure of the lack of ‘horrible disease’. Dad’s aneurism scared me into a complete workup on my major subsystems, all of which passed. And a trip to a clinic when I found out that Linda’d been cheating left me with a clean bill of health – no spirochetes, no viruses, no chlamydia, nothing. I didn’t need to explain those details right now.

“No. Just that I am male and you’re female.”

A wiggle. A sigh. “I can tell...”

“That’s a problem...”

No, that wasn’t the problem. The problem was that she pulled up in bed and kissed me. And the problem got bigger when I kissed her back. Yes, tongues were involved.

We parted. I started to back away. Got held in place.

“Bradley,” she said in a somewhat imperious voice, a blast from the past, “you’re getting ready to say something stupid. Don’t...” her voice softened. “Don’t... “ And the giggle.

“Okay,” I answered, matching her gentle tone. I put my hand behind her head, holding her gently, went in for another kiss.

“Oh yeah ... Horrible, horrible thing, finding out that your brother’s a great kisser.”

“I can’t remember ever having this quality material to work with before.”

“Mmmmm” into my mouth as she kissed again. “All the kisses I missed.”

It’s too damned good. Bunch of kisses feeling her body pressing against mine. Something else pressing against something else.

“Beck, baby...”

“Mmmmmm. I like being ‘baby’ again.”

“Baby,” I said, “this is great. Wonderful. But...”

“But it could lead to me playing with your pee-pee?” she said, echoing Mom’s admonition from when we stopped bathing together.

Another kiss. “Bradley, what’s it take?” and the fingers of her hand traced the lump in my boxers. I gasped as my dick escaped its covering, aided by hot fingers.

“OhgodBECK!”

“I’ll stop. But you have to say, ‘Beck, I really want you to stop.’” And she kissed me.

Those words did not appear in my vocabulary, at least not in that order.

I pulled her against me. “Beck ... I ... so good...” and my own hand pushed her over onto her back, then peeled up the hem of her nightshirt.

Beautiful breasts in the dim light.

“Wait,” she said.

“Wha...”

“Lamp. Wanna see...”

“You’re not pretending...”

“I’m not pretending, Brad. You’re Brad. I’m Becky. Do YOU need to pretend?”

“Just...”

“Just stop talking...” And she reached down and touched, then her fingers closed on me.

Giggle. “Bigger than ... Well, last time I saw it, you were seventeen. And I didn’t get but a glimpse...”

“These’re nicer than I remember,” I said, appreciating her tits. I kissed her, then I kissed the nipple of the proud little breast nearest me. “I looked, too.”

Her turn to gasp. And clasp a hand behind my head, holding me, then she pulled my face up to hers, kissed me. Whispered, “Keep going...”

Permission. Happy permission to a very neat female body. I’ve always liked the feel of female flesh under my lips, and this was prime. Those nipples. The whole rounded titties. Loving.

Was that a nudge? I moved downward, trailing kisses, to find a neat navel. A couple of kisses. An exploring tongue.

“Ohgodddd...”

I started down further. Panties. Kissed right over the top of them right down to a soaked patch. A tasty soaked patch. When my fingers curled under her waistband, her butt came off the bed.

I took that as another sign, worked them down ... She kicked them free. Me? I found nectar. Found a pink flower, wet with dew.

I had two hands holding my head in position, heels in my back, squeals assaulting my ears, juice smeared copiously all over my face.

One. I was enjoying myself too much.

Two. Her breath was coming in gasps.

Three. A tiny little whimpering whine... “Brad. No more. Come up here.”

I complied. She languorously rolled over me, kissing me. “Somebody got you all messy.”

“Worth it,” I said.

“Somebody can’t remember ever coming like that.”

“Somebody’s delicious.”

“Somebody’s still hard.”

“Yeah...”

“Somebody needs to get off.”

“Optional,” I said. “Really.”

“Ah, Bradley ... poor, poor boy. You did me. My turn.” Big ol’ eyes. “You gonna deny me NOW?”

Maybe the wine’s wearing off. “Giving you the option.”

“Option this, Brad, dammit!” and she dipped her head down and fastened her mouth over the head of my dick.

“Aaaggghhhh!”

“Hurt?”

“No. Surprise. Great.”

“Crossed that line, huh?” she said, looking up at me from my crotch. She tugged my boxers. “Get these off.”

That took a second.

“Gives me ALL of this,” she said, working over my balls. “I’m assuming YOU like this...”

“Ohgodyes.”

“Good.” And lots of slurpy noises. All the while, she was working her way around, putting me on the bottom of a spectacular sixty-nine, the first one voluntarily bestowed on me in several years. Slut of an ex wasn’t particularly memorable in the bed.

The pussy before me was still drippy with juice. A couple of licks, but my concentration was wrecked.

Then, “One more lick, Brad.”

I did that, wondering what the limit was. The limit was she got up, turned around.

“Last line,” she said, plunging herself down on my erection.

She rode me like a wanton, breath in gasps, her hands almost clawlike, gripping my chest, mouth open.

“Beck, I can’t hold...”

“You. Just. Come!” And her pussy was rippling on the shaft of my dick.

Yes, I came. I can’t remember EVER coming so hard. She kept going, dragging more out of me, the noises of her riding became squishy, then she froze. Fell forward on me. I held her.

“Oh. My. God,” she said. “Best I can do. Nerves all burnt out. I...”

“I can only feel one toe. New record.”

She lay on me, wrapped in my arms, for several moments, then “Brad ... I needed this.”

“Just this?”

“Brad...” she started.

“No, that’s okay, Becky. We kinda collided. I won’t...”

“You didn’t let me finish.”

“Sorry. Finish.”

“I love you, Brad...”

“I should hope so. I love you, too. Always have. Even when you were my icky little sister.”

“Good. I kinda ... When you said something about doing this week, at first I was just like we said, you know, reading, relaxing ... this...”

“This...” I repeated.

“This started crossing my mind. Brad, since Keith died – nobody. Not even the first date. Nobody. And Keith’s health the last few months ... nothing. And I felt too damned guilty to even do my own fingers.” She sighed. “I needed ... Brad, I knew you’d be safe...”

“How’d that sister-brother thing play into this?”

“I know it’s supposed to be wrong, but you’ve taken care of me before, and I knew I could trust you...”

“How much do you trust me, Beck? I stayed married to a woman for a decade because I couldn’t do that ‘love ‘em and leave ‘em’ thing. Did you think about that part?”

“Brad...”

“I have feelings too, Beck...”

“Oh, Brad...”

“Well, I do. And I love you and...”

“And tell me you won’t hate me...”

“I’ll never hate you. It’s just ... Damn, girl! I never had anything like this...”

“Me neither, just so you know ... I know it was risky ... The wine...”

“Blame it on the wine.”

“Will you let me sleep beside you?”

“Not like we haven’t broken all the taboos about that, huh?”

The giggle came back. “Nooooo. But if you hate me...”

“Never gonna hate you. Let’s go to sleep.”

“Okay.”

“Can we still snuggle?”

“Yeah ... Not like we’re gonna slip and do something nasty.”

She pulled my arm around her, spooning back into me.

“I love you, Brad,” she said softly. “Still...”

“I love you too, Sis...”

Giggle. “The wine...”

“Yeah...”

We went to sleep. I mean, nothing better than a night’s rest after great sex, right?

I wasn’t aware of the time at all, but I awoke to incredible moisture and warmth and – suction! I tossed the covers back to see Beck looking right back at me with my dick in her mouth. Smiling.

“Mornin’, sleepyhead.”

“Beck...”

“Last night was NOT a mistake, Brad. If it was, it was the best mistake of my life. But it was NOT a mistake.”

“You’re still my little sister, baby...”

“I wanna be ‘baby’. Shove that sister thing aside.”

“We drank a lot of wine, baby...”

“Blame the wine for YOUR side, baby,” she said, gulping me a couple of inches into her mouth, sucking wetly as she pulled me back out. I sorta led you along...”

“Why?”

“One. I love you. You’re my brother. Two. I can trust you. You’re my brother. Three. You take good care of me, even if I do something crazy. You’re my brother.”

“We had sex. Incest in the strictest definition...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.