Afterglow
Chapter 4: Happiness is a Warm Gun

Copyright© 2017 by girlinthemoon7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Happiness is a Warm Gun - Elizabeth defends the abused. Just as she tackles a nasty case, a beautiful and enigmatic woman enters her life. Elizabeth finds that her life will never be the same.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian  

We ran up to her bedroom, tearing off each other’s rain-soaked clothes on the way. Olivia stopped me in the hallway, dropping to her knees so she could eat me. Her wild tongue swept across my wet flesh, circling against my clit. My fingers clutched her hair as my hips bucked against her face. She laughed when I moaned, and the sensation vibrated against me. I needed more.

“Bed. Let’s get to bed,” I forced out.

She stood up smirking and wiped her mouth in a deliciously dirty way. I followed her to her bedroom, marveling at the perfection of her perky ass. My own was not as plump as hers. I wanted to shove my face in it and nibble at the sweet skin.

As if she knew where my thoughts had gone, she gave a little jiggle. “You like my ass, baby?”

I couldn’t respond. She dug in her closet and came out with an impressive strap-on. Her face broke out into a gleeful grin. “I’m going to fuck you with this.”

She came and pushed my body to the bed. I bounced on top of it, a little nervous about the size of the plastic cock she had in her hands. It had been a long, long time since something other than my own fingers had brought me pleasure.

Olivia put it on, her eyes never leaving mine. “This vibrates, you know.”

My head fell back against the pillow. “Oh, God.”

“Mmm. You’re going to come for me many times tonight.”

She climbed on the bed, kissing my body until her lips matched my own. Then she ran the dildo through the lips of my pussy. I was so turned on that you could hear the wetness as the fake cock moved against me.

“I’m going to make you wild, my baby.”

And just like that, she rammed inside of me. I clutched the bedsheets and screamed.

“You like that?”

I nodded frantically.

“Tsk, tsk. I need an answer. Do you like being fucked by another woman?”

“Yes.”

She leaned over and kissed my neck, sucking hard. I’d have a hickey for sure.

I rubbed her ass, pulling it closer to me as I bucked up faster. I could sense the volcanic orgasm coming and I couldn’t wait for it.

Olivia laughed at me but she increased her speed. Our breasts rubbed against each other, turning us on even more.

She adjusted the vibration speed and I went crazy. It benefitted her, too, and she moaned in connected bursts like a song. She manipulated her hand between us and rubbed my clit.

“Are you close?” she panted.

I could only nod.

She bent her head and took my nipple in her mouth. Her tooth ran against it first. Then she sucked it in with one deep, wet breath.

I broke apart with a shaky cry. My body moved mindlessly, pushing the dildo further inside until my pussy couldn’t take it any more. I clenched and unclenched countless times. Olivia guided me through it, kissing me with incredible passion.

Only afterwards did I notice I was crying. Olivia licked the trail of my tear and kissed the tip of my nose.

“Are you worried about the ramifications, now?”

I shook my head and smiled. Sated and content, I had no guilt or misgivings, at least at the moment. I was more interested about getting my tongue between Olivia’s thighs.

At first the idea seemed daunting. I had zero experience going down on another woman. I knew Olivia was experienced, and I didn’t want to disappoint her.

But now my own selfish need to get a taste of her outweighed any performance anxiety.

I gently pushed at Olivia until she collapsed beside me. I followed her mouth, giggling between each kiss.

“An orgasm does you well, Elizabeth.”

I yanked the strap-on off her. “Oh? And does it do the same for you?”

For the first time since I met her, Olivia looked a touch afraid. “You don’t have to—”

“I want to. I’m gonna eat your pussy so good that I’m gonna make you weep.”

Where these words of mine came from, I didn’t know, nor did I care.

She pinched my nipples. “Kiss me.”

I gave her a long kiss, but my hunger to make her come eventually won out.

My lips skimmed down her body. I gave her nipples long circling licks. My fingers replaced my tongue, tweaking her nipples with increased force, as I moved my mouth lower and lower.

Once my head was above her pussy, I gave her thigh an openmouthed kiss.

“Stop torturing me,” Olivia begged.

But I didn’t feel like it. Sex with Olivia had given me a newfound sense of confidence. I felt like a sex goddess, like my orgasm had literally set fire to my soul. Plus it was nice to be the one in control for once.

So I decided to toy with her. I stroked her with my fingers. The faint touch made her gasp.

“Elizab—, Elizabeth. Please. P-lease.”

“Mmm,” I hummed against her clit.

She started begging in different languages. I wanted to play with her more, but my own urges made it impossible not to push my tongue inside of her.

One hand pulled at her nipple. I decided to fuck her with my fingers, so I stuffed three inside her wetness and laughed when she screamed. When I sensed she was close, I lapped at her clit.

“I’m coming. I’m, I”m coming!” As she lost her mind, I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked.

It took her a good while to come down. When she was too sensitive, she pulled my hair. I grinned and moved up to fall next to her. She dragged my body closer and gave me a slow, luxurious, toe-curling kiss.


We spent the rest of the night giving each other sleepy kisses and watching silly TV shows. I called my neighbor and begged him to go over and walk Toronto.

I’d felt a happiness I’d forgotten existed, if I indeed ever had a taste of it. We didn’t talk much. It was unnecessary.

Morning came. I was confused upon waking up in an unknown place. Then my eyes fell on Olivia’s sleeping body. I slapped my hand over my mouth so I wouldn’t shriek. It was like I was drunk last night. I did things I never imagined doing in a million years. With a woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.