Sherri Visits the Mission Field - Cover

Sherri Visits the Mission Field

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage bride visits Africa on a church mission trip only to be strip searched and gang raped by rebel soldiers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Clergy   Size   Small Breasts  

Finding a Job

My job search didn’t go too well. Apparently, a number of conservative, white churches are against abortion but are also quick to discriminate against a white woman who has a black child. Gossip spreads quickly in churches and it seemed that nearly everyone had heard about our situation. While my classmates were all receiving calls (job offers for pastors), I wasn’t getting any interviews.

In the few screening phone calls I had with search committees and elder boards, the questions were a little strange. There would be the standard questions about when I was graduating and what my vision of a pastor role was. But they also wanted to hear about my wife’s rape, sometimes directly from her. There were two questions that I dreaded that nearly always came up: “How is our sex life since the rape” and “How often and where has my wife been doing mission visits since then.”

Six months after graduation and I was the only one from my class that didn’t have a job. I was pleased when Sherri’s boss told her that he had arranged an interview at a church that he thought would be a good fit for us. I was excited because it would be my first in-person interview. They flew Sherri and I into Atlanta for the interview and provided daycare for our son throughout the interview time so that we could both be present.

I was a little intimidated to be interviewing at a “black” church. The interview was conducted by 8 relatively young black men. I figured that if the elders were all black that most of the members would be as well. Nonetheless, I felt like the interview was going well. I learned that I would be preaching at both the main church and a mission church that they operated. They asked about my preaching and how persuasive of a speaker I could be. They asked about my ability to work with youth and to conduct marriage and premarital counseling.

I felt that the interview was going great until they asked one of the questions I dreaded.

“How would you describe your sex life since Sherri was raped?”

“We have only had sex once in the last 16 months.”

“Is that because you feel like your wife was defiled by black men?”

“No, I’m still interested in her, but she has no interest in sex anymore.”

“Is that true Sherri?”

I was shocked by Sherri’s answer to this and the follow-up questions.

“Not exactly. When we tried to have sex, I couldn’t feel my husband inside me, he was just too small.”

“Were you satisfied with your sex life before you were raped?”

“I didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, but I was never sexually satisfied.”

“How did the rape change that?”

“Their giant size hurt, but it also made me feel things I’d never felt before.”

“Did you orgasm during your rape?”

“Yes, so many times that I lost count.”

“Are you ashamed by that?”

“I was at first, but later I realized that women’s bodies are created for large cocks. My body was responding because it was finally receiving what it was built for.”

The next question was directed to me,

“Does it bother you to hear your wife say that?”

I knew, just from what I had seen in the locker room, that i was below average in size. Like everyone, I had heard the rumors about the size of black men. I surprised myself with the degree of honesty in my answer.

“It bothers me that I wasn’t able to satisfy my wife in the same way she satisfies me. But deep down I know that is my fault, not hers.”

I was surprised by their answer.

“You may be the perfect couple for the ministry position we have in mind. However, you will have to prove what you have both told us. Beg us to fuck your wife while you watch. Prove that you aren’t disgusted with your wife for having orgasms on black cocks but not with your little white dick. You can talk about it, but if Sherri isn’t undressed and kneeling on the floor in 5 minutes we will conclude that you haven’t presented yourselves honestly and this interview is over.”

“This might seem really embarrassing, but you really need this job. Honestly, I’m already getting wet thinking about being ‘forced’ into fucking these 8 black men. But you have to promise me that you will still love me just as much after you watch this.”

I assured her that I would.

My beautiful young wife was on her hands and knees, naked in the middle of the floor. 8 muscular black men had undressed and were lining up around her. Each of them sported a cock that dwarfed mine. My dick was barely longer than several of the men were thick. If that is what it took to satisfy my wife, I knew I had no hope.

“Move closer where you can get a clear view of what is about to happen to your wife”, one of the elders commanded

Seeing those giant cocks and my petite wife, I couldn’t imagine how they would fit inside her. At the same time I was inexplicably aroused at the idea that these cocks would stretch my darling little wife.

I watched carefully as the first cock pressed against the lips of my wife’s bald pussy. The deep black against her lily white skin, the giant thickness next to her tiny hips, the contrast was incredible. He slid the head along her lips and they quickly parted revealing how wet my wife was with even though there had been almost no foreplay. Just the talk and thought of these black men fucking her in front of her husband had aroused my wife to the edge of orgasm. The ebony baseball bat that served as the head elder’s dick quickly found the opening to her cunt and pressed inside. Sherri’s lips gripped the shaft tightly as it quickly slid inside. Within a dozen strokes, the entire 12” shaft was buried inside her cunt. Within another half dozen strokes, my wife’s little body started to tense and quiver. Over the next 30 seconds the small quiver grew into body shaking spasms. My little dick throbbed at the sight of my wife cumming so hard on a black man’s giant cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.