Sherri Visits the Mission Field - Cover

Sherri Visits the Mission Field

Copyright© 2017 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage bride visits Africa on a church mission trip only to be strip searched and gang raped by rebel soldiers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Clergy   Size   Small Breasts  

My life has turned out a little different than I had planned. While I think most people can say the same thing; I still believe my life has gone more sideways than most. But I’m not complaining. Even if I could go back and do it all over, the wonderful life I had planned would seem extraordinarily boring now.

I was newly married and had just begun my year of post-graduate Seminary training, preparing to be a pastor. I had wanted to be a pastor since I was a teenager. The pastor at my church had helped me through a difficult adolescence leaving me with a burning passion for the church and to be just like this godly man.

One would think that finding a good, Christian wife would be easy at a conservative Christian college. I found it to be nearly the opposite. Most of the girls were anxious to escape their strict upbringing and were just as wild and worldly as girls at any state college. I felt very fortunate when I met Sherri my Senior year of undergraduate studies. Sherri had been raised more strictly and more sheltered than most of her classmates. But instead of rebelling, she clung firmly to those values.

Sherri was an 18 year old Freshman when we met. Every student had to attend a minimum number of chapel, church, and Bible study sessions each week. I taught a Sunday School class at the campus church and always had a few students attending to catch up on hours they missed during the week. Sherri attended the first week of school because she was raised to always attend Sunday School. Despite her intense shyness, Sherri participated in the class. She was the only one providing thoughtful, conservative responses. I was immediately drawn to her.

While I was strongly drawn to Sherri’s spirituality, her looks didn’t hurt either. She had beautiful blonde hair. Her light freckles would have been hidden by makeup, if she ever wore any. Her simple beauty fit perfectly with her conservative dress. I couldn’t help but think about what a great wife she would make for any pastor, and I was determined that I should be that person. Fortunately she was looking for a husband with as strong of commitment to the church as she had. We were engaged by Christmas and married that Spring.

Sherri had also been noticed by potential employers within the church. During her first semester, she already had several offers to consider for a summer job. After we were engaged and she made her interest in full-time employment known, most of the earlier offers expanded to full-time. We agreed that the Mission Organizer Assistant position offer was the best for us. They would pay her tuition to continue in school part-time while she worked. Helping orphanages, clinics, and schools in 3rd world countries appealed to her sense of service. And I was excited because the contacts that she would make would help my career, yes pastors think about their careers too.

The position had a great deal of responsibility for a 19-year-old. The man who ran the organization travelled a great deal of the time setting up projects. Sherri was the only other staff member and had to run the organization while he was away. Her hard work quickly had her doing far more than had been anticipated for an assistant.

The Mission Organizer, Bob, hid his true nature very well. His interest in Sherri had never been about her commitment to the church. He valued her sheltered naivety, and her youth. Sherri didn’t look 19. With her petite frame, A-cup breasts, and lack of makeup she could have passed for being in junior high far more easily than college. Bob was a porn addict with a fetish for young teens. He didn’t approach Sherri about a summer job hoping to seduce her, he just liked having cute, very young looking girls working in his office when he was around. When the chance came to have such a perfect candidate as a full-time employee, he convinced the Board of Directors to increase the office spending and make the offer too generous to turn down.

Within 6 months, Sherri had the operation running so smoothly that key donors and members of the Board had noticed. At the board meeting, it was suggested that Sherri should go into the field for a few weeks in order to understand their mission even better. Board members felt that it would increase her commitment to the job and help her expand her role. Sherri and I were both excited. It was a great opportunity for her and it would certainly help me make even more contacts within the church as I looked for a job in the next year.

Bob became very excited about the idea too, for very different reasons. He knew some areas in Africa where he had contacts among the rebels. He could stage an incident where soldiers would stop their vehicle and strip search Sherri. He would get a chance to see her naked, maybe even arrange for a few pictures, and neither Sherri, nor anyone else, would ever suspect his involvement. He hadn’t even suggested to anyone that Sherri go into the field. All he needed to do was guide Sherri to select the right trip to accompany him.

Manipulating Sherri turned out to be easier than Bob thought.

“The biggest needs are in Africa, which is why I make so many trips there. But I think we should find something more civilized and safer for you to visit.”

Sherri immediately balked, insisting that she needed to go where the need was the greatest if she were really going to experience what their mission was all about. Bob tried not to let his enthusiasm show, insisting instead that she “at least talk to your husband about it before making any final decision.” Sherri did talk to me, but left out any comments about safety in the area.

Bob made sure the trip was booked before Sherri could have any second thoughts, not realizing that she wouldn’t have any once her decision was made. The first several days in Africa were uneventful. The stop by rebel soldiers had been arranged for the 3rd day of the trip.

Just outside of town, they ran into an armed check-point. The soldiers, as is so often the case, were all young boys with the exception of one middle-aged officer. The boys were younger, in fact, than Sherri. They knew that they were going to be stopping this vehicle and strip searching a church lady, but they had no idea that she would be so young and attractive. They made a search of the vehicle for show, quickly searched Bob, and turned their attention to Sherri. She was ordered to undress at gunpoint. No man, except me, had ever seen her naked before. She was hesitant and didn’t start undressing quickly enough.

The officer pulled out a large knife, “Either take off your clothes now, or I will cut them off of you.”

Sherri tried to hide herself as she undressed. She didn’t notice that several soldiers were using phones to film her. She wouldn’t know until much later that one of those phones was Bob’s. She was a little surprised that the soldiers were allowing her to mostly hide her private parts and thought to herself that maybe this won’t be too bad. The thought had barely finished forming in her head when two soldiers grabbed her arms and put her on full display to the group. After a short period of standing in front of the group, the two boys at her side grabbed her legs and lifted her off of the ground, pulling her knees up to her chest, but much wider apart. Now the only thing hiding her privates from these boys was the wispy blonde hair around her pussy. With her legs spread as wide as they were, nothing was particularly hidden.

While they held her in this exposed position, the officer performed a bare-fingered cavity search. He spit on his fingers to give them a little lubrication and then slowly inserted one finger deep inside Sherri’s cunt. He worked it around thoroughly. When he finished, he called the oldest looking boy over and coached him through the process, repeating the thorough search of her pussy. Sherri’s body was betraying her, and she was becoming very wet. She was fortunate that this was the case, as the officer instructed the young man to repeat the search in her ass.

Once the search concluded, Sherri was allowed to dress and the officer warned Bob that they should return to the hotel.

“There is fighting ahead and even if you weren’t hurt in any battles, a young girl could be hurt badly if a group of soldiers fresh out of battle saw an opportunity to sate their inflamed passions.”

Bob and Sherri returned to the hotel, he figured that he would be putting Sherri on a flight home the next day. She surprised him when she insisted on staying.

“I can’t ask you to go through that again.”

“While it was certainly humiliating, I wasn’t physically harmed. Besides, the women we are here to evangelize have to endure that and more. How can we convince people that Christianity offers a better way if I turn tail and run after the slightest inconvenience.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.