Seasonal Dates: a Simple Christmas Story - Cover

Seasonal Dates: a Simple Christmas Story

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

In the morning, I woke and went in to work. It was a good morning. At a quarter before twelve, I received a page. I had a guest up front. I went up to reception and there was Lois looking really good. I gave her a quick hug and kiss. We went to the back and I introduced her to Kathy and Mack. The four of us went to lunch. It was delightful. When we finished and were back at the office, I walked her out to her car. She said, “I enjoyed meeting your friends. They’re good folks. Now, I want the key to your condo. Tell me what time you get off. I’m cooking supper for you.”

“Do I get a choice?” I grinned.

“No. You just have to live with it.” She grinned back.

“I can do that. I removed my key and gave it to her. “See you at five or a few minutes after.” I kissed her one more time quickly. She got in her car and I went in and worked.

I left at my usual time and pulled in at the condo at six minutes after five. I walked to the door which opened as I neared it to smell good things from the kitchen and to see Lois in tight shorts and a tee shirt. The sight was better than the smells though those smells were excellent. I pulled Lois to me in a long, tight hug and kissed her long and slow.

“I could make this a habit, Randy.”

“I would like that, Lois.” I grinned at her. “Everyone at work liked you. Kathy was especially complementary.”

“I sense that her approval is important.”

“Yes, she’s been a good friend, particularly this last year. I’ve come to trust and value her opinion.”

We had walked toward the back of the condo and into the kitchen. I asked, “How long before supper?”

Lois glanced at the clock. “About ten minutes.”

“Good. That gives me time to go up and change.”

I was back quickly. She served the plates. After asking a blessing for our time and the food, we ate. When finished, I helped clean the kitchen though I noticed that she was a neat chef. Finished, we went into the living room and sat on the couch together.

“Lois, that was really, really good. What happens when school starts?”

“Randy, it means no more lunches at your office but I can still be here in the evenings.”

“I would like that.”

We kissed and that took some considerable time. By the time we completed the kiss, she was straddling my lap again and my hands were on her back but under her tee shirt.

I quickly found that she wasn’t wearing a bra under that baggy tee shirt. I brought my hands around to cup them and kissed her some more. When we finally broke that kiss, we were breathing heavily.

Finally, I said, “Lois, it hasn’t been long enough to know but I know. I want you with me always. What do we need to talk about doing to make that happen?”

She looked at me slowly. “You’re right. It hasn’t been long enough. As far as my folks are concerned, I could move in with you right now. As far as I am concerned, I am concerned. I have this great attraction to you but I know that I don’t know you well yet. Randy, I’m ready and I’m not ready. If I move in with you, we will be intimate. I’m no virgin but I’m not experienced either.”

I grinned. “I haven’t gotten that far in my thinking. I just want you around me. We don’t have to do anything for that to work though, when I think about it, I know we will. You knew some of that when you arrived here and changed clothes.”

She looked at me. “I went home and packed a suitcase for a few nights. You do have an extra bedroom that has a bed in it. I could sleep there.”

“You could. I would rather you sleep with me. We can just sleep. I can do that. I think I would like to have us sleep next to each other.”

She shivered but it wasn’t with cold. “I would like that initially. Randy, are we going to love each other?”

“I think so. We haven’t found anything about each other or our personalities that we didn’t like. I think that will continue to be true. I want you around enough to find out.”

“Randy, I would like to find out. I think we will like what we find. Now, I need to get up.” I looked at her questioningly. She smiled. “We can continue this conversation more comfortably in bed.”

I helped her to stand and stood myself. We walked up the stairs together. Once in my bedroom, I looked around but didn’t see her suitcase. She said, “I wasn’t sure if I would be in here so my case is in the other bedroom.” We got it together and brought it in. She looked at me and said, “What is your regular sleeping apparel?”

“I wear boxers and a tee shirt. What about you?”

“The same though different sizes.” She grinned.

I grinned back. “Okay, I’ll change here and you can have the bathroom.”

“Thanks, Randy.”

She left the room returning a few moments later. I had stripped down and pulled a pair of boxers and a tee shirt out. I had the boxers on and was pulling the tee shirt on when she came in from the bathroom. She looked hot. She was wearing a tee shirt and bikini panties. The tee shirt was over-sized making it look like she had nothing on under it. It caught my undivided attention.

“Wow! That’s hot!” I smiled. Lois looked at me questioningly. “It looks like all you are wearing is the tee shirt.” She grinned and lifted the front to flash her tiny panties at me. Still smiling, she slid into bed with me. “Lois, I like having you close like this.”

“Randy, I like it, too.” She snuggled into my side. I reached back and turned off the bedside lamp which had been the only light in the room. I kissed her forehead and we slept.

We woke in the morning happily. I had to shower and go to work. I just managed to leave on time. My day passed quickly and quietly. I came home to Lois at the door. She was wearing one of my sweatshirts from which I had hacked off the sleeves. The open holes exposed some of her including the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She kissed me at the door with a full body rub. I came in and closed the door. I was panting.

I grinned. “It’s sure more worthwhile to come home now.” I smiled at Lois. “It feels like a home now rather than a condo.”

She kissed me again as we strained our bodies against each other. Now, I was really panting! I also realized that I was happy and that I had never felt this way with Marsha. I smiled some more.

Supper was another great meal. “Lois, you are feeding me too well. I’m going to get fat eating your cooking. It’s also better because I don’t have to prepare it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.