After The War - Part Two
Chapter 16: Solution

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 16: Solution - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

When Margery had gone up to be ‘interviewed’ by the boys Jane declared, “That solves everything.”

“How so?” asked the Count.

“Don’t you see?” Jane’s excitement knew no bounds as she worked her solution out, “The new policy of closer relations between the old European nations. What better example than a member of your family marrying me and bringing up ‘our’ child on my land? If little Sir Joachim eventually marries the right member of your family the two estates could be merged, and my holdings, or actually Sir Joachim’s holdings, could become part of the Palatinate. There would be nothing odd about you staying at the Hall whenever you are in England. And now the war is technically over, I am sure the SS could spare one young officer for diplomatic duties.”

The Count looked thoughtful. When he started his next sentence with, “But...” Jane interrupted him with, “It’s lovely having a Joachim to look after me, and care for my son,” then stroking his penis through his trousers and whispering, “and to stroke either of the Joachims I’ve ... known.”

“I don’t mind Bernhardt coming to the Hall with you on a temporary assignment. In theory he will be looking for the Resistance and therefore be promoted to Sturmbahnnführer, reporting directly to me but he had better see his Commanding Officer and arrange the transfer and the permission to marry. I will go with him to make it official. There is, I suppose, my second cousin’s granddaughter, less than a year old who might be a suitable bride in years to come...” he said, and Jane knew she had won her war.

And some of them lived happily ever after.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.