After The War - Part Two - Cover

After The War - Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 7: An Evening Out

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7: An Evening Out - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

For once Bernhardt came home, as Jane thought of it, for lunch and surprised her. “I’m sorry, but I wasn’t expecting you so I’m not in any of the proper postures for greeting you, and in fact I even still have my knickers on,” she admitted, “If you had let me know I would have been ready.”

“Just get me some lunch and I’ll forgive you,” she was told, “In any case the orderlies might have wondered what was happening.”

Jane scurried about preparing a quick and tasty lunch for him. As she expected she was escorted up to Bernhardt’s bedroom as soon as they had finished eating. Clearing the table and washing the dishes was left to the orderlies.

It soon became obvious to Jane that Bernhardt had much more serious matters on his mind than mere sexual gratification, though that was, of course, one reason why she had been taken upstairs. As she knelt naked with a mouth full of exploding prick he said, “Are you planning to stay with us after the baby is born, or do you want to move into a more stable relationship?”

“You know I would like to have a more permanent relationship, any woman with a small child would. Unfortunately my first choice of man is already married, a difficulty I did not discover until after I fell pregnant.”

“Well, do you have a second choice with whom you could be happy?” he asked.

“Is that a proposal?” she countered.

His immediate response was to lift her to her feet and turn her to face away from him. In seconds she was bent face down on to the mattress and her cunt was filled with his still engorged prick. Only a few strokes in and out had it exploding yet again iin her deepest recesses.

“Do I take that as a yes then?” she asked and was surprsed to be kissed very thoroughly on the lips.

After they calmed down, Bernhardt asked her, “Would you like to go to a concert tonight?”

Jane looked surprised and asked, “What sort of concert?”

“It’s serious music,” came the reply, “A wind octet playing Mozart’s Serenade in C minor, Köchel 388 and Beethoven’s Octet in E-flat major Op. 103. They have two oboes, two clarinets, two horns, and two bassoons. The ensemble, I must warn you, is an all-female young English group, and they will all be playing topless.”

It’s a good job they don’t have a violinist, or even more likely to hurt herself, a viola player, Jane thought, if they are playing topless. “Why are they playing topless?” she asked, “Or am I being naïve?”

“Yes,” was all the answer she got.

“Yes, please,” she said, “I would quite like to go to a concert. I used to like chamber music.”

The reason for the octet’s semi-nudity became apparent when at the end of the evening the civilians left and the German officers bid as members of the consort were auctioned for the night. The boys bought a clarinettist and took her back to the house.

When they were all safely back and sitting in the kitchen Bernhardt asked their chosen guest, “What’s your name? And do you want some supper?”

“Look,” she said, “I know why you bought me for the night. I’m Wendy and you brought me here to be fucked. Forget the niceties, just show me the room and get on with it. And I don’t do women, so your mother doesn’t get a look in. Read the contract you signed with the booking agency.”

There was an astonished silence until Wolfgang said, “I am the senior officer here. Let me make some things clear, we brought you here primarily to play an encore for us. The Lady Jane Johnson is not the mother of any of us, but may be willing to accompany you on the piano. Where you sleep tonight is largely your choice, but you are right, we all had hopes. If you choose one of us, fine, but otherwise no supper, you sleep on the floor and no blankets or pillow. And you walk home tomorrow. Oh and do you have a surname?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.