After The War - Part Two - Cover

After The War - Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: Introduction

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3: Introduction - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

Wolfgang picked up her dressing gown, took her hand, and led her to his bedroom. Once inside he turned to her and said, “My Lady, you may leave this room now, and you will not be asked to leave the house. That will always be true for any of us. However, if you stay in one of our bedrooms for more than a few seconds we will expect you to ... to...”

“ ... be of service?” she suggested, kneeling, and starting to unbutton the front of his trousers.

Wolfgang took her hand away from his clothes and lifted her up to a standing position.

“My Lady, I don’t know how to say this properly in English, but this is the action of a town street girl. I wish to treat you as a Lady who has chosen to take each of us as a lover. Please allow me to undress you and myself.” Suiting his action to his words he gently removed the negligée and quickly stripped off his uniform.

Within a very few minutes they were lying on the bed caressing each other. When Wolfgang kissed his way down to her navel and then turned round on the bed, she took the signal and gently stroked his prick as he delved in her cunt, soon finding her clitoris, and a fair amount of moisture. As his lips closed on her most sensitive nubbin, she took the head of his prick in her mouth and hummed gently.

Soon it was obvious that he would be erupting any second, so he turned round again and buried himself in her waiting cunt. A few strokes were all it took for him to pulse jet after jet of warm liquid into her innermost recesses. That triggered her orgasm, which was not the quietest, as there was some considerable relief at her now being safe mixed in with it.

As they both calmed down, Wolfgang asked, “Did that excite you so very much? I thought pregnant women were not interested in sex?”

“Oh?” said Jane, “I have been more interested as my pregnancy progresses, at least so far.” Then thinking, I’d better stay in the boss’s good books, she added, “Will you be able to cum again soon, or would you rather wait until I have visited the others? I would love to come back later and stay the night in your bed.”

“Er ... our idea was that you visit Bernhardt last, and stay the night with him. After all you are his personal guest.”

“Oh. I thought you were in charge here?”

“In military matters, yes. In bedroom choices we have agreed that you are the OberObergruppenführer, my Lady.”

Jane bent down and took him in her mouth again, licking, sucking, humming and stroking until he came a second time, and she swallowed every drop.

Then she winked at him and said, “Time’s up. Tell the others I’ll be down in twenty minutes.”

Suddenly she was gone, and Wolfgang reflected that this was much more interesting way of passing an evening than losing monotonously at chess to Albrecht.

True to her word, Jane walked into the sitting room twenty minutes later, freshly bathed and perfumed, wearing her dressing gown loosely over the negligée. “Who’s next?” she asked, as all four of them were sitting, clearly waiting for her and equally clearly wondering how the rest of the evening would transpire.

Thomas spoke up, “I believe its my turn,” and the others nodded vigorously.

Jane felt that he was not as keen as the others and this was obvious when he made no move towards any kind of physical contact as they ascended the stairs to the bedroom floor.

When they were in Thomas’s bedroom Jane asked, “How do you want me?” but Thomas just shook his head and sat in a chair. She really found this hard to understand, thinking, Here I am a fully functional female available for pretty well anything he wants, but he doesn’t seem to want anything. “What’s wrong?” she asked, “Don’t you find me attractive?”

“Of course I do, but our family is very devout and I shouldn’t be unfaithful to my wife,” was the surprising reply.

“Isn’t there anything I can offer to give you pleasure which does not break the rules to which you adhere?”

“Would you be willing to suck my – body?” he asked.

“Any part of your body that you desire. Especially your person,” she answered with respect for his reticence, fully intending to please him as far as she could, “but why is that permitted but other actions are not?”

“I feel I must remain faithful to my wife. However, that is not being unfaithful to my wife, as she is never willing to do it!”

Jane took off her robe and negligée and knelt in front of the young officer as she undid his belt and released a very hard prick on which she lavished the best blow job she could. This she was allowed to continue for some ten minutes, in which time he deposited one large and one slightly smaller load of cum on her tonsils.

Then he suddenly pulled away and refastened his uniform, saying “Thank you. I understand now why my comrades in arms enjoy this. I don’t know what I shall do about my wife’s unwillingness but she says it is not really sex, just a dirty habit.”

“Try imposing your will on her. Does your church’s marriage ceremony not include a promise from the bride to ‘obey’? If it does remind her of it and hold her to it. Be the master in your own house.” Jane knew that she was inciting him to ignore his wife’s wishes, by force if necessary, But isn’t that what all the men I have ever known have done to me? First my father, then my husband, then my captor and now my ‘benefactor’? Either she will accept it or she will turn the tables and dominate him, but I don’t see that happening to a German army officer.


When Jane again went into the sitting room some half an hour later, Albrecht was the only one there.

“At last,” he said, “I was beginning to think you were not going to let me have you.”

“I said I would, and I will,” she replied.

Come on then,” he pulled her out of the room and started to hurry her up the stairs, “Schnell, Jane, schnell.”

Stop!” she shouted, “I will not be treated like this.”

“Like what?” the young officer asked, “Like the camp follower you are?”

“No. Just because I am very grateful to you four does not make me a camp follower.”

“You followed Bernhardt quickly enough when his uncle threw you out. Thrown out of a high class brothel then moving into officers’ quarters with four men, what does that make you?”

As if by magic Wolfgang appeared at the foot of the stairs and ordered, “Halt.”

Then he said very quietly, “Hauptsturmführer, you will descend.”

When Albrecht was at the foot of the stairs, the next order was, “Your manner and language were totally unacceptable for a German officer. Kneel and apologise to the Lady Jane.”

With a murderous look at Jane, Albrecht knelt, bent his head, and mumbled, “I apologise, my Lady.”

Jane waited a moment and then said, “I accept your apology.” Both Wolfgang and Albrecht were both amazed when she added, “Albrecht, shall we go up?” and held out her hand to him. Their progress up the stairs was slow and stately, like a mediaeval gavotte.

In the bedroom he undressed quickly while admiring her near nudity. He had stopped her removing the negligée and was obviously gloating over her appearance. When he was naked he patted the bed and she lay down still wearing the very revealing costume. I agree that near nudity is sometimes more entrancing than total revelation, she thought, but this outfit hides nothing. Still, he does have a bigger prick than the other two, so I may well yet have more lovely orgasms.

He started by gently stroking her breasts and kissing them until the nipples stood proud. Then he caressed her thighs very lightly and just occasionally brushing her pubes. This gentleness did not change even when she stroked his penis, and began to wank it quite firmly. Finally she realised that he was treating her with all the care he would use in handing an antique Meissen statuette.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.