After The War - Part Two - Cover

After The War - Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: Welcome

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2: Welcome - A continuation of "After The War"

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Military   War   Cheating   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Politics   Prostitution  

It was a surprise to Jane when they turned off the main road and went into the suburbs of Oxford almost before they were in the city. Then they came to a barrier manned by a uniformed and armed German soldier, who took their papers and made notes on a log before returning them.

They drove on for a few minutes and then turned into a drive between some large dark trees, coming on to a gravelled area in front of an impressive three storey red brick ugly Victorian house.

“Here we are,” said Bernhardt, “the others should be waiting.”

For a moment Jane was nonplussed, then she asked, “Just the four of you in a house this large?”

“It means we are not in each other’s pockets.”

Before she could take in any more impression of the house, they went in through the front door and turned right into a well appointed sitting room. There were three other German officers standing there at attention, for all the world as if drawn up for inspection.

“May I present Sturmbannführer Wolfgang Gegenwart?” said Bernhardt, “Lady Jane Johnson, who may be staying with us.”

The officer, whom Jane judged to be a few years older than the other three, clicked his heels, saluted, and said, “May I welcome you on behalf of myself and my men. I do assure you that here you will not be forced to do anything you do not wish to do. Hauptsturmführer Bernhardt has explained to us your situation, and we welcome you for English conversational company, even if not for anything else. Stay as long as you like.”

Clearly this man considers himself as head of this household, Jane mused, Well, I suppose in the Army there is always a hierarchy.

“May I present Hauptsturmführer Thomas von Weizsaecker? This is Lady Jane Johnson, who may be staying with us.”

Thomas clicked his heels and saluted.

“May I present Hauptsturmführer Albrecht Westerwelle? This is Lady Jane Johnson, who may be staying with us.”

Albrecht also clicked his heels and saluted.

Jane felt she should say something, so she murmured, “Thank you for the welcome. I’m sure we shall all be very happy here,” then realised that Wolfgang at least had completely misinterpreted that to mean that she would be a willing sexual playmate whenever any of them wanted. Oh, well, she thought, That’s really why I was brought here after all. Why should any of them doubt it?

Wolfgang took charge and suggested, “Let me show you round the house.”

Going out into the hall the officer indicated the door opposite and said, “The music room, complete with a piano. Do you play, my Lady?”

“Of course; all well brought up English girls were taught in the twenties and thirties,” she answered.

“So. Also in Germany.”

Ignoring the stairs he indicated, first a dining room and then a kitchen as they moved towards the back of the house; opposite was what he described as a meeting room.

When Jane queried this, thinking it was some religious connection, he replied, “We have official military meetings in there on some occasions. They will not concern you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.