Mary, Mary
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Summary: How Mary gets to be married. It wasn't the usual path by any means.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Wife Watching   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
Why does your pussy glow?”

Mary had sometimes reflected on the irony of her name. Now in her later thirties, she was about to become “mar-ied”, something she had doubted would ever happen.

The wedding itself was small, held at a friend’s house in the backyard. As expected, Sam and Hazel were the witnesses. During the reception Mary wryly noted that more than half of the males present had left semen in her unmarried pussy, and wondered how many would do so in her married one. But first of all there was the honeymoon to experience.

Sam let them borrow the boat for a week. They ventured much further down the lake than they had usually gone and found some new places to spend the night. Spending so much time in just one another’s company did bring them closer and they began to open up about their past lives. Of course, talking about sexual adventures was part of that and Mary asked Vic, “What was the most embarrassing fuck you ever had?”

He thought for a moment and then grinned, “About 10 years ago I was in a dry spell and asked out a woman that I barely knew. She was big into watching sports car racing and like to have a guy go with her when she attended the events. It turned out the main reason for that was that she drank like a fish and didn’t want to drive. We got a room with a single bed without any discussion. She got me pretty drunk and when I stuck it in her I came almost immediately which was not my usual situation, as you well know. If that wasn’t bad enough, we fell asleep right away and my dick softened and came out leaving the condom inside her. When I wondered what happened to it I had her check and there it was, still in her vagina. That was the only time we got together.”

Mary laughed at that and said that was another reason she didn’t care much for condoms. Her most embarrassing situation was when she was a senior in college. She rarely got laid during the week and made up for it on weekends. Friday night date often turned into a Saturday morning banging too. One Saturday afternoon she had a new guy over and they got very well acquainted in her dorm room. She had a date that night with a regular hook up and they ended up in her room.

They were humping away when her roommate walked in with the same guy that she had laid that afternoon. Both exchanged startled glances and tried to play it cool but kept looking over at each other in the dim light as the screwing was going on in both beds. When she told her roommate the next day what it happened, they both agreed he wasn’t that good and neither one went out with him again.

Then there was the time when she brought a boy home after high school and her mom, who wasn’t supposed to be home yet, found them naked and having fun. She wasn’t on birth control yet so her mom got that fixed immediately.

On the fourth day out they needed to stop for supplies at a marina near the far end of the lake. There was a rather small sailboat in the next guest dock and the young woman on board struck up a conversation with Mary.

“Hi, my name is Nikki. Do you sail on his lake much?”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Mary and yes, we do quite often but usually at the other end. Why do you ask?”

“This is our first time here and we don’t know the best places to go, so any advice you have would be appreciated.”

Mary smiled and responded, “When everyone is back why don’t you come over and have some refreshments and we can go over the charts with you.”

A little later both men returned carrying supplies. Mary filled Vic in and then invited their dock neighbors over for a cold drink. Mary introduced Vic to the others, and Nikki introduced Brent. The youngsters did not have a chart of the lake so Vic proposed that they just follow us to a cove a couple hours away. They needed to get underway soon to arrive before dark though.

Vic took it easy since the small boat could not keep up with the larger one and when everybody got securely hooked he called the young people to come over. He was towing a small dingy that was used to go ashore so he rowed over and got them.

Brent apologized that he couldn’t bring anything alcoholic because he wasn’t old enough to buy it so Vic provided beer and wine. Nikki had brought some snacks which they all shared.

As they visited it came out that Brent and Nikki were brother and sister, twins actually, which caused Mary to look puzzled because Nikki was a slim brunette and Brent was a considerably larger blonde. The alcohol affected the youngsters quickly and Nikki laughed at Mary’s confusion. “We get that all the time,” she said. “Our mom and dad were having some marital difficulties when we were conceived and our mom will neither confirm or deny that she was fooling around then. We haven’t done DNA studies but we suspect we are only half brother and sister.”

Changing the subject, Vic commented, “I’ve never seen that kind of boat before. Where did you get it?”

Brent answered, “Our dad has had it for a long time. This is our first time taking it out by ourselves and it’s kind of a birthday present because we just turned 18 a week ago.”

Vic had another question, “It must be pretty cozy in that cabin.”

Nikki laughed, “Yes, there is only one berth but we’ve been sleeping together our whole lives, even before we were born, you know.” Brent chuckled as well.

The rascally Mary was feeling her wine and commented, “If I was sleeping with a hunk like your brother I’m sure I’d never get horny!”

Nikki flushed with a bit of embarrassment as she softly responded, “I don’t.”

That certainly got Mary’s attention, “I want you to know that I’m nonjudgmental and have had plenty of unconventional sex, haven’t I honey? By the way, we were just married last Saturday and this is our honeymoon trip.”

Vic interrupted, “How do you cook on that little boat?”

Brent said, “We have a little camping grill but thought we might go ashore and cook over a bonfire.”

Mary spoke up, “That sounds great! Let’s make it kind of a potluck. You take the dinghy back to your boat and get your stuff and we’ll sort it all out and go ashore.”

The men got the fire going which they wanted to get down to coals before they started cooking. The evening and the water were warm so Mary piped up, “I want to go swimming while we’re waiting for the fire!” She simply stripped off her clothes and went into the lake. Nikki didn’t pause long before she followed suit ... or rather without suit! The two men weren’t going to be left out so they stripped and happily splashed in too.

Mary was on a roll and teased a bit, “I think I’ll be toasty enough around the fire just like this.” So the others kept their clothes off. Later the young couple were dropped off at their boat and the newlyweds retired to their berth.

As they snuggled together, caressing one another, Mary said softly, “You enjoyed eyeballing Nikki didn’t you?”

Vic squeezed a tit as he replied, “Just about as much as you watched Brent’s parts moving around. I didn’t expect marriage to change you and would be disappointed if it had!”

Mary reached for his swelling shaft, “How long has it been since you had an 18-year-old to dip your dick in?”

Rubbing her clit, Vic teased right back, “Probably a hell of a lot longer since you’ve had a young one in here!”

She squeezed his hand with her thighs, “You’re probably right about that. I love those young, hard, and juicy ones.”

“Well, just make sure I get to watch if you decide to see how that one feels.”

The next afternoon the guys were trying to catch some fish and the women were visiting. Nikki gushed, “I’m sure glad that we met you. Last night was a lot of fun. We’ve never been naked around anybody else and it was really neat. I didn’t realize that older people could be so open-minded.”

Mary smiled, “Well, not everyone is. We have a very special relationship that took me many years to find. We both are having sex with other people but not in a promiscuous way.”

Nikki’s eyes went wide, “Really? I’ve wondered about that. There are stories but I didn’t know if they were true or just fantasy. Would you tell me more?”

Her eyes stayed wide and her breathing deepened as Mary shared some highlights from her past both before and with her new husband. The young woman had several questions which Mary answered honestly and directly.

Nikki absorbed all of this and finally said quietly, “I expect to have other men in my life and bed but I also want to keep what I have with Brent. I didn’t know if that would be possible but you are telling me that it can be done. I have one other big question and is kind of personal.”

Mary sensed what was coming as she replied, “Go ahead and ask it. You are not going to offend or shock me.”

Nikki looked away as she posed her question, “Would you consider having sex with us?”

Mary reached out for her hands and looked her straight in the eye, “I think I can speak for Vic that we would be delighted to get to know you in that way. How does Brent feel?”

Nikki beamed, “We talked about it last night and he thinks that you’re really hot. I know you were in his mind when he was pounding me and that was okay. I was thinking about Vic!”

“It’s a deal then”, said Mary. “Let’s tell our guys and maybe we should just swap boats for the night to get things started.” Nikki nodded her agreement.

After some drinks on the bigger boat, Brent rowed Mary over to the little boat. She laughed at the tiny accommodations so Brent swatted her on the butt gently and said, “You’ll find out it’s big enough for fun.” They actually had to get undressed in the cockpit and Brent got a great view of Mary’s ass as she crawled below. There would be some limitations as to positions they could try, but there were plenty of others that would work.

Mary quickly discovered that, in spite of his age, the young man was a considerate and skillful lover and she enjoyed the way he stimulated all of her body as part of his attentions, not just her pussy. She could tell he was very turned on by her. The best evidence of that was that after she felt the strong and hot spurts on the end of her vagina he only slightly softened before resuming his pleasuring of her silken sheath. Vic could rarely do that and she enjoyed it immensely.

When he awoke in the night to take a pee, she followed him out to the cockpit and held his still firm pecker as a helper. He stabilized her balance on the rail to empty her bladder overboard. They snuggled again down below and talked for a while before drifting off to sleep.

In the morning they peed again and went below for a spooning position fuck before getting in the dinghy to return to the big boat for breakfast.

As they climbed aboard on the stern ladder, they heard noises from the cabin and peeked in to see Nikki riding Vic. They quietly came down into the cabin and started coffee. That didn’t interrupt the action in the vee berth one bit. Brent just stared at the sight of his sister’s familiar pussy going up and down on a different hard shaft. His began refilling in response. Mary noticed and wordlessly reached out and wrapped her hand around, moving it gently at the same pace.

Finally the copulating couple separated and wanted some coffee. Mary chided, “So did you to fuck all night?”

Nikki retorted, “Probably as much as you did. We did sleep in a lot longer than you apparently.”

After breakfast, the perceptive younger woman announced, “I want my brother to take me back to our boat. We have some catching up to do and we will see you at lunch.”

The two stayed in their cabin all morning and Mary could occasionally hear sex sounds drift across the water. Vic was sure he could see the little boat rocking and rolling at times. They themselves had enough action for the time being but did talk about how the siblings had entered a new phase in their own relationship. It would be helpful when they began dating others as they should.

There was a lot of playing around the rest of the day and the night was spent swapped again. The youngsters had to leave in the morning but contact info was shared. They lived only a couple of hours away.

The honeymoon was nearly finished by then and the return to the home marina took two fairly quiet days. The young couple was talked about several times and the newlyweds hoped they could keep in touch, even if just to see how they were doing.

Life was pretty ordinary for a while and then Mary got a call from Nikki. “Can we come see you guys?” It was arranged.

When they sat down to dinner, Nikki was chortling, “I’ve got two hot boyfriends now. Brent just has one girlfriend.”

Brent explained that his girlfriend was a fellow student and they had a lot in common so the sex was a great fringe benefit. Nikki seemed really stuck on herself, bragging how she could get these two guys, and even an occasional third, to compete with what they’d take her to or buy for her and they’d be rewarded with sex. Her brother seemed a bit disgusted as he heard her crowing. Mary kept making eye contact with Vic while that was being related. Not good!

There was some real tension on the air as bedtime approached. Vic was not feeling good about the prospect of banging Nikki. Finally, Mary asked her to go for a walk.

“Nikki, I’m concerned about you. I really don’t like what I heard earlier. If you want to trade your pussy for stuff then just become a prostitute. It sounds to me like you are destroying the whole real value of loving and caring sex. We liked you guys this summer but Vic doesn’t even want to fuck you now.”

The young woman stopped in her tracks, “He doesn’t!”

“No! Your brother has the right idea and you’ve gotten lost. Why you fuck somebody is far more important than even who it is. Feelings count for everything and they are what make the physical truly satisfying.”

They walked together silently for a while. Finally Nikki said, “I guess I got carried away with it all. I think I see what you are talking about.

Vic approached the unusually silent Nikki at bedtime. “I’m not going to deny Mary the pleasure of being with your brother. You can sleep with me but it will be just that. I will not be naked.” Then he walked away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.