Mary, Mary - Cover

Mary, Mary

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Summary: How Mary gets to be married. It wasn't the usual path by any means.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Wife Watching   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Mary, Mary, quite contrary, Why does your pussy glow?”

Mary sometimes reflected on the irony of her name. Now in her mid-thirties, she figured she’d never experience the matrimonial condition. Attractively slim with gentle curves, short dark hair top and profuse but trimmed lower; her sprightly face got her noticed by enough men that her “dance card” was always as filled as much as she wanted.

Raised in a progressive household, sex came easily in its own time and was practiced skillfully and guiltlessly. Her self-employment allowed plenty of opportunity to meet interesting men and flexibility to arrange intimate meetings.

As with the rest of her life, Mary liked her sex to have variety. She usually had two or three male partners available and enjoyed connecting with them in a variety of times and places, often spontaneously. She’d never figured out how that important aspect of her personal satisfaction could fit into any traditional marital commitment.

It’s not like she was a nymphomaniac; five copulations a week being quite satisfactory although the opportunity for more would certainly not be declined. There had been a relatively few, but notable, opportunities for sex with more than one partner on a given day.

One well remembered occasion was her most recent birthday. That had been lots of fun! The night before, a guy ten years younger, Lenny, had taken her out for a celebratory dinner and she’d had dessert with her lower lips. He started her birthday off with a bang following a night punctuated with coitus. She had lunch with an older married man who she got naked with every once in a while, and he took a hotel room to give her his firm seven-inch birthday gift. Dinner was treated by a 40-year-old longtime friend Vic who invited her to spend the night at his place. He liked munching her carpet and commented she tasted like semen. She only smiled and said “maybe”. They screwed before and after the hot tub and again at 11:30 PM so it was still on her birthday.

As she drove home she reflected that none of the married women she knew ever had that much fun. Most of them were also coping with children, something she had mixed feelings about.

A nice part of her consulting business was that some interesting travel could result. A long-time and large client of hers was located in Italy and requested a visit. Her friend Vic had a flexible schedule and some financial resources so she asked if he would like to accompany her. And yes, he had a passport.

They settled into a hotel in Milan the day before her meeting with the client so she could adjust to the time change. She’d been there before so took Vic on a minitour of the highlights so he could have things to do while she was meeting with the client.

The next morning as she left she told Vic that it would be a long day and she probably wouldn’t be back until after dinner. Since this client expected some very personal favors as part of the contract and was married, they would retire to her hotel room. She would text Vic when it was time for him to be elsewhere and when he could return.

It was pretty late and he made a lot of progress on the book he’d taken to the lobby when he got the next text. Entering the room, Mary was in a robe and pouring them both a glass of wine. She addressed him, “My visit is going well so far but I am quite tired. He is a vigorous man so could we defer our pleasure until morning?”

Vic gave her a hug and a kiss and his consideration. She thanked him joyfully and thoroughly in the morning. The next day and evening went essentially the same but then her business was over and they spent several days enjoying the city and each other. Vic wisely made no mention of Mary’s “business bonking”.

A few weeks later Lenny invited Mary for sailing weekend. That was something she’d never done and it spoke to her sense for adventure. She was informed that it was his cousin’s sailboat and she would be the only woman aboard. It was still “go” as far as she was concerned.

It got extra fun when they reached a nice secluded anchorage and Lenny suggested skinny-dipping. It always did her ego good to see the “interest indicator” standing out from any man who was observing her. They ate a simple supper out in the cockpit, watched the sunset sipping margaritas, and couldn’t count all the stars that kept appearing above them.

After a quiet copulation in the aft cabin, Lenny said, “It is customary for women on board to make sure that the captain is thoroughly relaxed. If you would like to say thank you to him, here is your chance.”

Mary grinned, “I’ve heard about being a ‘boat babe’, so that sounds like fun. I may or may not be back, depending on how good he is!” That fuck was a noisy one and Lenny rubbed his rehardened pecker listening to the sounds. She did come back but not until the captain got a second piece. Lenny was told he’d have to wait for a while to get more of her pussy so she awakened him in the middle of the night.

The rest of the weekend was spent mostly naked with lots of fucking. She needed Sunday night to let her body recover but some good memories were stored away.

When Vic heard about her weekend, he exclaimed, “Well shit! I’ve been sailing for decades and had no idea you wanted to try it. Did they teach you how to sail?”

“No.”

“Well then, can we arrange a weekend where I charter a boat and teach you how to make it work?”

Mary smiled and hugged him, “I’d really like that! Here, I’ll get a calendar and we can plan.”

Vic chartered a 25-footer, smaller than the boys had, but easier for a new sailor to learn on and plenty big for two. Mary had learned to read charts on the last voyage and directed him to the same secluded anchorage as the previous voyage. Vic taught her to handle the helm first, and demonstrated how to rig and raise the sails. He then took them down and took over the helm himself, talking Mary through the process of getting the sails up and trimmed.

The lake was very quiet so Mary suggested that she do all of her training in the nude and Vic sure as hell wasn’t going to object. It didn’t take much watching the pretty deck monkey moving around to get his mast ready either. Her ass and pussy were SO cute!

When they reached their destination, Mary somewhat clumsily but effectively got the sails down and tied to the deck and boom. Vic broke out some champagne to toast her success, having gotten naked himself, and they swam and played until time to start dinner.

It was a nice clear evening so they sat in the cockpit wrapped in a blanket when it began to get cool, sipping on the remainder of the champagne as the stars came out. Mary was sitting with her back against Vic’s chest and between his legs. She felt his pecker stir against her and asked in a quiet voice, “What are you thinking?”

“I was just remembering how we met.”

With a smile in her voice, Mary remarked, “That was a memorable occasion, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, I was at that conference party by myself and you are there with someone else.”

“That was the young man that I went sailing with.” Vic’s cock twitched.

Vic continued, “When I got a chance I asked you to dance and it was so noisy that I danced you out through the open doors onto the veranda. We danced together well and so I kept you there for a second one which was equally good. At the end of that, I felt a real connection and kissed you. It was like an electric shock as you kissed me back. I remember that you asked me for my room number.”

Mary giggled, “I remember how shocked you were when I knocked on your door so late that night. You were in a robe and had been reading in bed.”

“And you surprised me too when you said that if I didn’t mind a slightly used body you’d like to enjoy mine.”

Mary could feel Vic’s full erection against her back at this point and moved from side to side a little bit to rub on it. “My boyfriend had gotten pretty drunk and barely managed a quickie when we got back to the room. Besides needing more than that, I felt we had a special connection and I didn’t want to lose the opportunity. I’m so glad that you took the invitation and gave me a helluva first screw. I knew right then that you were a ‘keeper’. Apparently, you felt the same way!”

Vic gave her a big squeeze as he said, “You are a rather unique woman among the many that I have met. And I’m damn glad I did. You are both smart and sexy and that’s what I have always looked for in a woman partner with very limited success so far. Although I always treasure the times I have you all to myself, I think I’m wise enough to let you be what you feel you need to be and just accept that.”

Mary stood up and sat down on his erection as she said, “Believe me, a man like you is pretty rare in my experience, so know that you are very special to me. Can we make love out here?” An arrangement of cockpit cushions made it possible so they screwed and slept under the stars.

The next day was spent teaching Mary how to make the best adjustments for different points of sail. Of course she sailed naked and requested sunblock applied by the captain at regular intervals. Lunch and lust were not overlooked either.

Late in the afternoon as they were headed back for their anchorage, a somewhat larger boat crossed their course with an older couple on board. Observing the naked crew, the woman on the other boat pulled off her top and shook her ample boobs as a salute. Their skipper altered course and followed them into the anchorage, sailing nearby and calling out, “When you get hooked, come on over for refreshments!”

By the time all were securely anchored, Vic and Mary swam over and climbed up the stern ladder. They were greeted by their now naked host and hostess who rubbed them dry with towels and then offered a choice of beverages along with a snack tray. They introduced themselves as Sam and Hazel.

Hazel gushed, “I’ve always wanted to try this but never had the gumption.” Sam nodded his agreement.

They were in their early 50s, married a long time and sailing for the last 15 years. Their boat was a 33-footer and nicely appointed. The skipper was about six feet three and stocky, with graying hair top, chest, and crotch. This was a new situation for him so his pole was soft.

Hazel was full-bodied and about a foot shorter than her husband. She had big nipples and areolae on substantial breasts. Her nipples stood out proudly and her labia were quite visible under a very sparse bush. She kept glancing at Vic and her pubes were noticeably flushed.

The new acquaintances worked their way through a couple pitchers of margaritas and the gals decided we could do a potluck dinner there on their larger boat so the visitors swam back to get their contribution together, putting it on the float to bring across to the larger craft.

It was a fun evening with Hazel getting a bit tight and frequently flashing her pussy at Vic. Mary thought it was fun and did the same to Sam who was embarrassed by a substantial erection, especially when his wife fondled it in front of us. The gals finally went up on the bow to visit while Sam and I stayed in the cockpit to swap sailing stories.

It was a moonlit moonless night and both couples made love under the stars, making enough noise that each could be heard at the other boat.

We all went ashore the next morning and took a little hike along the beach and swam a bit before pulling anchor and heading back home. On the trip back to the marina Vic noticed that Mary was extremely affectionate and stayed quite close to him.

The wind was perfect so once the sails were set there wasn’t much to do and Mary sat next to the helm. Vic was quiet so Mary asked, “What are you thinking about? I know that you think a lot so would you share it with me?”

“I was thinking about you, actually. I’ve been real close to only a few women in my life, but you are different than them in a way that I like. I’ve just been wondering how you got that way.”

Mary leaned forward and turned so she could look him in the face as she responded, “Could you be a little bit more specific?”

“I guess it’s mostly about your philosophy and practice of sex, more than anything.”

She grinned, “You’re not the first one to wonder about that. I guess I was raised differently than most girls. While my mother didn’t flaunt it, she was not overly secretive that she was polyamorous with my father’s acceptance. When I asked her about it she was honest and explained herself. We talked openly about sex as I got more interested in it and I learned things for my own good as well as any partner’s.

“She loved my father very much but he didn’t have nearly the sex drive she did. Her activity started young and she was quite experienced by the time she settled on him as a life partner. They had a few tiffs about her propensity to spread her legs but the mutual attraction was too strong and they worked things out. With careful birth control, me and my younger sister were both certainly from her husband.

“My mother was not promiscuous, insisting that there be a connection with the person on the other end of the sex organ, although she admitted to a few spontaneous romps. There were a couple of things she told me that I’ll never forget: ‘Why put up with having a pussy if you’re not going to use it’ and ‘Sex organs are amazingly adaptable; it’s not like there’s only a single match that’s the only one for you’.

“Of course, I’ve had to learn some of my lessons the hard way on occasion but all in all I’m grateful to my mother for putting me on the path I’ve taken. You’d like her, I think, and I’m sure she would enjoy you.” [grin]

One Saturday evening Vic had been invited for dinner. When he arrived bearing his customary bottle of wine, he was introduced to a younger man by the hostess, “Vic I’d like you to meet Lenny, the longtime friend that you’ve heard a little bit about. Lenny this is Vic, the man who taught me how to sail.”

Lenny reached out his hand as he said, “Yes, I noticed that she knew her way around the deck the next time she went sailing with me. She’s terrific crew, isn’t she? Especially because she likes to put on a good show while she does so.” Mary blushed a bit and got busy serving drinks.

Vic recovered his aplomb quickly and asked a series of questions designed to try out the younger man. It turned out they had more in common than Mary’s body, both interested in technical subjects and travel in addition to the sailing which Lenny was still a novice at.

The evening went reasonably smoothly until Mary said to Lenny, “I’m glad that you to are getting along and I will see you Monday.” She ushered him to the door and gave him a good night kiss. Returning to Vic, without another word took his hand and led him to the bedroom. The bed was rumpled and had obviously been recently used.

After a bit of foreplay, Vic could tell as his cock slipped so easily into her that she had enjoyed Lenny before he arrived. No matter, she always satisfied him no matter what condition her pussy was in and her response to his attention was as strong and satisfying as ever.

He mounted her in the night and she initiated sex the next morning before he left. As he was giving her the long and slow strokes she especially enjoyed, she looked up at him and asked, “How would you feel about having Lenny here when we are doing this?” His cock stiffened and he kissed her soundly. When the kiss broke, she whispered “I’ll take that as a yes. My period is about to start so let’s try for next Saturday.” She noticed his vigorous ejaculation, especially for the third time in 12 hours, and she hugged him tight.

Both men were a bit apprehensive as they met again the following week. Anticipating this Mary had a big pitcher of Margueritas ready before and during the dinner she had laid out. This wasn’t her first time at this game.

Following the meal, she turned on her computer which was hooked to her big screen and started a porn video with a surprising look-alike coming on to two men. She mimicked the stripping and teasing of the actress and her guests started to copy what was on the screen as they relaxed in some parts and showed tension in an important one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.