Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 20: The Honeymoon

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Honeymoon - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

And so the happy couple left the reception in a smart Rolls-Royce with a chauffeur driving, separated from them by a sound proof screen.

“Now will you tell me where we are going?” asked Jennifer.

“Let us agree on one thing once and for all,” David replied, “You promised in church to ‘obey’ did you not?”

“Yes, but that is just in the form of the service, isn’t it?”

“Only if the Bishop was not told specifically to exclude it. Most couples leave it out nowadays.”

Jennifer thought for a moment and then said, “That explains it. That’s what Ma ... The Unmentionable One was talking about.”

“When?”

“When she warned me to be wary of what you were ‘up to’, as she put it. I thought she just meant giving me orgasms to tempt me to carry on seeing you, but she talked about you dominating me.”

“Well you promised and I’ll hold you to it. If I read you right you love to be dominated and feel it is right to obey, and I’m the man to do it. You will obey me,” he said, thinking, Cross my fingers.

Jennifer was silent for about half a minute, then she nodded. “Should I call you David, or maybe Mr. Ransome, or Sir, or Master?”

“Anything you feel comfortable with, my little loving submissive. There will be very few things you will be allowed to choose, so I’ll let you decide on that. I will say that I think calling me Mr. Ransome sounds awfully formal and Victorian, but any of the other three would be fine. Now as to our destination, we are going on our honeymoon and that is all you need to know.”

Just then the car turned off on to a lane beside the airport which had a signpost saying General Aviation.

“What is General Aviation?” she asked.

“He is the military officer in charge of the airport,” came the utterly straight faced reply, much to Jennifer’s consternation.

The chauffeur switched on the intercom and asked, “Tarmac or reception, sir?”

David said, “The tarmac where the steps are up to the Cessna Citation, please.”

When the intercom light went off he added, “General Aviation is really the area where private planes are organised, land and take off.”

Then Jennifer realised that there was an executive jet aircraft waiting for them. “Is that just for us?” she asked.

“Yes,” David answered with a hint of annoyance in his voice, “It can take eight passengers in considerable comfort. That part is for me and so is the stewardess. You go in the back with the rest of the luggage.”

Again she had to look to realise that there was a twitch of a grin at the very ends of his mouth as he teased her. They went up into the most luxurious aircraft Jennifer could imagine. The seats were armchairs though fitted with seat belts, and there were drinks in a cabinet, and a smaller cupboard with chocolates and peanuts beside each seat.

“Hello, John,” David greeted the steward.

“Mr. Ransome, good to have you with us again, Sir,” came the response, “Will you be with us often? There was a rumour that you hadn’t stayed on after the take-over.”

“No, afraid not. I’ve retired, and remarried. I don’t think you have met the second Mrs. Ransome?”

“Pleased to meet you, ma’am.”

Jennifer smiled in acknowledgement.

“Drink, Sir or ma’am?”

David said, “Not for us. We’ve just come from our wedding reception, so perhaps a little privacy?”

“Certainly sir. Just ring if you need anything. Our flight time is about an hour.” And with that the steward disappeared behind the door at the rear of the plane labelled GALLEY.

“Right,” said David, “Shall we continue to start as we mean to go on?”

Jennifer was quick thinking and guessed rightly, That means he wants sex. Well so do I, and lots of it. “How do you want me?” she asked.

“Bare breasted, on your knees, sucking me, to start with, please.”

Jennifer cast a glance at the galley door. “Won’t...”

“Don’t worry, John will announce his return in plenty of time,” interrupted David, “and then it’s my choice if he sees you partially or fully nude, or even in action.”

Jennifer’s thoughts as David played with her nipples while she sucked and swallowed set the tone for their marriage, He will decide if that steward sees me naked or even sucking or, I suppose, being fucked. That means if he has decided it isn’t my fault. I can only feel guilt about what I can decide. Yes, that’s good and right.

It was not long before she was totally nude and impaling herself on his prick as he sat in one of the armchairs, and she not only didn’t feel guilty at being nude on a plane, but enjoyed the sex. It’s Mrs. Ransome’s first fuck. I must remember this, she thought. Then she had an idea, “Master,” she asked, “May I please have a picture of us like this? Today, for my memoirs in twenty years’ time?”

“Who can take the picture?” he asked.

“If you don’t mind, the steward could,” she whispered.

“My. We have come a long way, haven’t we?” David asked, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, but quick before I lose my nerve.”

Just then the steward came in to the cabin and said, “You rang, Sir?”

“Yes, John. Madam wants a photograph of us in this position. Is that possible? I seem to remember that it is automatic on the in-cabin CCTV.”

“If I may suggest I’ll take a separate picture. The quality will be much better.”

And so Jennifer has, and treasures, her souvenir of her honeymoon mile-high club, during which she was displayed undraped for the first time to a man not her husband.


Well before the aircraft landed Jennifer was fully dressed again, except that had she left off her sodden pair of knickers, though she still had a small trickle of semen leaking down the inside of one leg.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.