Ransome
Chapter 11: Back To The Chase

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11: Back To The Chase - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

I’m getting rather bored by the effort needed to get and keep these women in my bed. I think the idea I put to Yvonne was a good one. I’ll set my sights on a second wife who will conform to my idea of obedience. True to type as ever, David made up a list of specifications.

No younger than half my age. I don’t want a stupid child.

No older than thirty. I don’t want anyone who can’t look after me physically in my old age.

Preferably a poor family, but not a gold digger. I want her dependent on me.

Sexually fairly inexperienced. I can teach her my preferences without her past getting in the way.

No pre-existing children. If she wants kids they will be mine if I am expected to pay for them.

That’s about it. I don’t need a virgin, or arm candy, or intelligent company, though any of those would be plusses.

The next day reviewing the list he had made, David decided, I’ll bide my time and see who turns up. This isn’t something to be rushed, and there are no obvious candidates. In fact the only one I can think of is the Vicar and she is an out and out lesbian, and she hates me though those two facts of themselves do not disqualify her. If anything they make her more tempting as a challenge.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.