Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: A Full Plate

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Full Plate - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

Picking her daughter up, Amanda carried her up the stairs and dumped her unceremoniously on the bed. Giving her detailed instructions she had the girl sucking and licking hard at David until he came in her mouth, which did not take long after the punishment session he had given.

“Now watch how it should be done,” said Amanda stripping her clothes to reveal the mountainous flesh he had only seen once before. The vision amazed him just as much this time as it had before, bouncing in all sorts of directions at once.

David was amazed how quickly her educated tongue had him on the brink of ejaculation, and how skilled she was at delaying the ultimate moment. When he had been to the brink several times Amanda let him cum and used the event to spray her daughter’s face liberally with his semen.

Then she scooped it off her daughter’s face and stuffed it into the protesting girl’s mouth. “Now swallow it,” she ordered.

As David’s prick curled up and shrank he felt Amanda’s mouth rousing him again and in a matter of moments he was rigid and eager to repeat the performance. This time she lowered herself carefully on to the rampant prick and accepted a third donation into her vagina. Finally she had her daughter clean the accumulated juices from his genitals before letting David relax back on to his own bed.

That’s funny, David thought as he lay there recovering, three in a bed, mother and daughter, is one of the staples of porn stories, but how can any normal man keep two females happily filled permanently? Separately, maybe, or even in contemporary relationships alternating days, and that would be tiring, but simultaneously, on a regular basis? No way!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.