Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 4: Helping His Staff

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Helping His Staff - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

The ‘phone rang on David’s desk on the Wednesday morning and the secretary said, “A Mrs. James for you. She said you would know what it was about. I haven’t told her you are in, and I can say you are out, or busy.”

“Yes. I do know, and you can put her through.”

...

“Hello, what can I do for you?”

“I am so sorry to trouble you, but I don’t know what to do now,” said Amanda, sounding very troubled.

“Yvonne?” he asked.

“I don’t want to discuss it on the ‘phone, but you did say if I needed any help I could ask you?”

“Of course. When do you want to meet?”

“Would it be asking too much to say lunch time today? I’m on earlies this week and knock off at noon.”

“Go to the Lisboa restaurant and ask for me there. I’ll join you as soon as I can. It doesn’t matter if you are in uniform.”

“Thank you.”

David sat and thought, Do I want to investigate all that flesh? Or do I fancy the daughter I haven’t met yet? I wonder how that happened and where her husband is? Oh well, all should be revealed at lunch time. He broke into a quiet chuckle at the mental image of all being revealed in the Lisboa if Amanda were to strip for him. When he booked the table for two he told the maitre d’ “You’ll recognize her. I haven’t been there before with her but she is truly unmistakeable.”

He arrived at the Lisboa just on half past twelve, and as he entered the maitre d’ murmured, “I see what you mean, sir, by truly unmistakeable,” and Amanda was sitting at his usual table, but not in her police uniform.

“Sorry,” he said, “Have you been waiting long?”

“No, only about five minutes.”

“Let’s order first and then talk,” he suggested and so they did just that.

When the waiter left for the kitchen and they each had a glass of wine, Amanda explained, “Yvonne has been shoplifting again while she was on police bail. I went to the police station on Monday in my uniform and told them I’d calmed down a lot and she could come home with me. Then she went out and did it again, but she didn’t get caught this time. She boasted about it. She told me, ‘I went to Best’s again and took a bottle of their most expensive champagne. Serves the bastards right for calling the cops. I just waited for the security guy to go to the loo. Serves him right as well when they find it in his office’.”

David decided to up the stakes, “Your reaction to her arrest on Friday gave me an idea; have you considered corporal punishment? A severe spanking might deter her, especially if it includes a degree of humiliation.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well, you could spank her bare bottom, hard, and make sure her friends know she has been spanked. Perhaps ask some of them round to watch, even.”

“That is a good idea. And it would be more humiliating if a man she didn’t know was to watch, or even help,” Amanda mused aloud, “Would you do that, or at least help with the spanking?”

David felt himself getting a hard on at the idea. Down boy, down. Nobody is suggesting getting anything like that. Aloud he said, “I would have to think about that. Couldn’t her father do it?”

“Coffee, sir or madam?” the waiter asked at that juncture.

“No, no thank you,” David said, and then realised that he had not even given Amanda a chance to say ‘yes’. As the waiter left their table he lowered his voice and confided, “The coffee is cheap and nasty here. Normally I go home and make my own so that’s what I propose to do now.” Standing up he signalled to the waiter to bring their coats.

Amanda made no objection to this move, so he thought, I wonder if she is a submissive and if her bluster is all just hiding a basic submissive’s insecurity. Well I mean to find out this afternoon, and maybe act on it.

When they arrived in David’s car at David’s house they sat in the kitchen and he set about making coffee. “To return to our topic, could her father not administer the spanking?”

Amanda looked worried and mumbled “No.”

“Why not?”

Amanda just shook her head.

David saw his opportunity and took it, “Mrs. James, if I don’t know all the relevant facts, how do you expect me to give good advice?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.