Ransome
Chapter 7: Third Time Lucky, Very Lucky

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Third Time Lucky, Very Lucky - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

He was not surprised the following Saturday when Anne Lucas accepted his invitation to have lunch at the Lisboa. It all went well and they chatted about mutual acquaintances at All Saints and commiserated about the tactlessness of the new Vicar. When it came to coffee David used his well tried line, “I would suggest coffee, but it is cheap and nasty here. Normally I go home and make my own, but I don’t suppose...”

“As you introduced me to this excellent restaurant, I’m not going to doubt your judgement on that,” she said, “I’ll follow you in my car.” Mentally she added, All the way. You seem to be a perfect man for me to start getting over my divorce with.

As they sat down over coffee in the kitchen at David’s house the chat continued much as it had over lunch. Then David decided to make another move, She seems quite willing to carry on chatting. Let’s see if it can lead to another date, at least. Standing up as they had finished the coffee he suggested, “Would you like to sit somewhere a bit more comfortable, or do you have to rush off?”

“No,” she said, “I’ve nothing important planned for this afternoon.” So she followed him into the sitting room and headed for the sofa, thinking, In for a penny in for a pound, as she sat on the sofa. “I know I’m third choice,” she confided, “but I don’t care. Just so long as you don’t embarrass me in church or at church events what happens here is private.” Then she lay back on his sofa and spread her legs as far as her skirt allowed while letting the hem ride up to show bare flesh at the top of her stockings.

“Good,” said David as his hand discovered her lack of knickers, which he rightly interpreted as permission to proceed with seduction by caresses in the sitting room and then moving up to the bedroom to make the two backed beast, or at least a genteel version thereof.

Actually Anne had not allowed herself to be seduced since her divorce, mostly because the suitors had not been very dominant, and that was what she felt was her entitlement. I want a man who can sweep me off my feet, she thought, and David seems ready and able to do just that. By all accounts he did just that to Julia.

As he came down from an enjoyable climax of not quite mind blowing proportions and she swallowed what he had deposited in her mouth, David decided to flatter her by saying, “I don’t think I’ve ever had such a wonderful experience.”

“That is how I avoided any risk of unwanted pregnancy at University, so I became quite good at it,” she confided, “and there were plenty of teachers, some of them students,” she giggled, “but now to sterner stuff. I hope you can still perform because I need it,” fondling his swiftly hardening penis.

“Need what?” said David with a fake coyness.

“If you don’t know I suppose I’ll have to spell it out?”

“In words of one syllable please,” he replied in a commanding voice.

She thought for a moment, then said, “Yes. I want your stiff cock right up my cunt and your cum left there.” He is so masterful.

“Good girl. Each word was short and to the point, as mine are. Now I will fill you as far as I can.”

“No more word games. Just get on with it,” was her riposte as she positioned herself ready for doggy-fashion entry.

The first entry was everything either of them could have wished for. She was very moist and warm and welcoming, while David was rigid, long, thick and filling.

Moving in and out slowly at first but with increasing speed, David was rewarded by muscles inside her milking him in a way he had never known could be done. For her part his partner was carried away to a technicolour world of dreams as the orgasms just seemed to be continuous. She was vaguely aware of someone screaming with pleasure, but never realised it was herself.

An hour later he woke her gently and kissed her. “Was that what you wanted, please miss?” he asked.

“I think I never knew what the word ‘compatible’ meant until today. Do I have to go home?” was her reply.

“It is getting late, so I suppose so,” David said cautiously.

“I didn’t mean now, I meant ever,” she said.

“As far as I’m concerned you don’t have to go, but won’t there be talk?”

“Let them. None of them know what they are missing.”

David reminded her, “You said I must not embarrass you in church. Won’t the talk do that?”

“I take it all back,” she confessed, “If you make it that good you can have me on the altar during Sunday morning service if you want.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.