Ransome
Chapter 13: Punishing A Mistake

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13: Punishing A Mistake - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

“What do you think this is?” David demanded, staring at the mess on his plate.

“I’m sorry, Master. It was supposed to be a soufflé but it fell as I took it out of the oven.”

“You mean you dropped it?” he asked, knowing full well the answer and thinking, Just the chance I’ve wanted. An excuse to spank her.

“No. I didn’t drop it. It just collapsed on the plate. I’m sorry,” she apologised, looking a little fearful.

“Did you try to make a soufflé before?”

“No. I thought it would be a nice surprise for you. I did it exactly as the recipe said,” she mumbled.

“Recipes are not everything. And with a completely new item you should always practise beforehand until you know you can do it right. I thought you knew that?” he asked, looking for an opportunity.

“Yes, but...” she started.

David interrupted her, “You will be punished.”

“Oh just take the time and cost of materials out of my wages,” she offered, “I understand that I have to pay for my mistakes.”

“Oh no. It isn’t that easy. If this had been practice I would have had the costs but not the disappointment. Your punishment is to make you remember in future, not to reimburse me for the cost of your error.”

Wendy stared at him for several seconds then ventured, “What punishment?”

“Your mistake was a childish one, so your punishment will be just as childish. I shall spank you for it.” He held is breath as she took that in, then added, “I shall spank you hard for it.”

Then, to his great relief, she said, “I understand, Master. Will you spank me here?”

“No. In the bedroom, now.”

She rushed out of the room and up the stairs. David followed her at a more leisurely pace.

When he reached the bedroom she was standing waiting for him with the skirt of her dress rolled up. tucked in to its belt, and her knickers off, so that she was fully prepared to take her punishment ‘on the bare’ as was traditional in English schools. David sat on the bed and ordered, “Over my knee.”

The first signs of her fear were visible in the way she lowered herself slowly onto his knees, supporting herself with her legs one side of then and her hands on the carpet the other side.

David could not control his erection at this prospect and he knew that she could feel it as well. He did not let that stop him from administering the promised punishment.

SLAP!

One cheek reddened.

She remained silent until he said, “It is traditional to count the strokes aloud, and to thank me for each one.”

“One, Master,” she said in a shaky voice, “Thank you. How many is the punishment to be this time?”

“That is for me to know and you to find out,” he replied, actually not having decided how far to push her She seems to accept that this is the first of many. She said ‘this time’, he thought.

SLAP!

The second blow landed on top of the first one deepening the hue of the skin.

“Two, Master. Thank you,” she intoned in a firmer voice.


By the sixth blow David could clearly smell her vaginal arousal, and asked, “Is six enough?”

“Yes, Master,” came the reply, “Please fuck me now to make it better.”

“Why would I want to do that? It was a punishment, not foreplay.”

“Well it has me all fired up,” she said as she turned over and freed his prick so that she could take it in her mouth.

Sure enough, he came in a matter of seconds and she swallowed all she could, leaving a small amount of semen to ooze out of the corners of her mouth. “Oh Master, I must make some more childish mistakes if your punishments turn me on like that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.