Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 12: Shopping For A Live In Mistress

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12: Shopping For A Live In Mistress - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

David suggested, “This is silly,” as Wendy was about to go to bed one evening in April after they had spent the evening on the sofa watching television while gently masturbating each other.

“What is silly?” she asked.

“Pleasuring each other but not sleeping together,” he said, and then hardening his voice to what she knew meant an order rather than a request, “If you get yourself on the pill it would be quite safe.”

Her heart leapt at this and she replied, “I went on just after I started in here. I guessed you would want me, and I knew if you ordered me into your bed I wouldn’t be able to refuse, or want to. Want to refuse, I mean.”

“And?” he asked.

“And if you want me, I am yours, Master, for anything you want.”

And so the mystery of how to get everything sexual he wanted had been solved and the sign he had thought he saw on his first visit to Greenacres Estate was fulfilled. But, he thought, I know I shall tire of her, probably quite quickly, and what then? And it was with that thought he led her by the hand up the stairs and into his bedroom.


In the bedroom it all went much better than he had expected. She simply stripped off her clothes, folding them carefully and putting them on the dressing table, as if it were the most habitual procedure in her life. Then she pulled the duvet back and lay down on the sheet to watch as he undressed rather more slowly than she.

David climbed on to the bed and they restarted the mutual hand jobs that had been their usual evening entertainment until David moved down the bed and leant over her cunt to open it with one hand and start to lick along the slit.

“No,” she murmured, “You don’t need to do that. Just fill me with him.”

“I want to,” he murmured, “I know you like it and I know I enjoy doing it.”

“Please?” she begged.

“Please what?” he teased.

“Please ... fuck me?” she seemed embarrassed to use the word.

“Not yet,” and David redoubled his efforts with his tongue teasing her clitoris. It was when he sucked the nubbin in between his lips that he got the reaction he was looking for.

Her legs lifted off the bed with her knees bent beside his head, and then those knees straightened and the feet were high in the air as a moan came from her lips and she was obviously on the verge. The toes started to curl as the orgasm hit her. “Yes, yes, yes,” she cried out.

David moved quickly to push his prick firmly into her cunt as deeply as he could. The feeling of her cunt milking his prick almost immediately brought him to a climax as she was still in the throes of her own ecstasy. After he finished cumming he rolled off her and lay for a few moments on his back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.