Ransome
Chapter 11: Shopping For Ecstasy

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11: Shopping For Ecstasy - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

The furniture was positioned so that it was natural for them to sit side by side on the sofa, and she simply sat where David indicated, next to him. He murmured, “Allow me,” as he put an arm round her shoulders in a comforting manner when she sat next to him. This quickly became a habit, and David didn’t ask permission, any more; he just assumed that she would sit next to him and lean companionably against him.

It went on like this for a fortnight or so, until they watched, for want of anything better on TV, the film “Jaws” which frightened her and Wendy buried her face in his shoulder to avoid the scary scenes. As she carefully peeped round to see if the frightening bit was over, David let his hand cup her breast, and when she looked up at him he moved a fraction and their mouths met in a kiss.

Then he noticed that she wasn’t stopping him, nor moving away. In point of fact she was returning his kiss with a degree of enthusiasm and when he moved his hand away from her breast she pulled it back to cup her eager tit. Somehow, between them, they managed to make that caress, which started outside her clothing, slip in and under and past all the barriers so that David suddenly realised that it was luxuriating on warm skin, and that a nipple was quickly stiffening in his palm.

Sensing that she was feeling a mixture of fear, excitement and arousal, he lost no time in slipping his hand under the waistband of her skirt and on to her mound, gently rubbing her knickers into the crack between her labia. There was no objection from Wendy, quite the opposite, as her legs parted to allow him more freedom to explore her most private parts.

Slipping a finger under the edge of her knickers and on to her clitoris, where he stroked and twiddled until she was overtaken by a small orgasm signalled by a whispered, “Yes. Oh yes.”

“Was that good?”

She nodded shyly and blushed, once again burying her face in his shoulder.

“Can I ask you to return the favour?”

Should I? she wondered, Yes. That’s really an order dressed up as a request isn’t it? She nodded without taking her face out of his shoulder. Then she was aware of some fumbling whereupon her hand was gently moved onto a warm flesh tube which was rapidly hardening. She stroked the flesh as she had done to get her husband interested, but didn’t know quite what to do next. We aren’t in bed. He wants pleasure but I don’t think he wants to go all the way. Should I suck him off? Should I swallow if he cums?

David solved the problem for her by producing a linen handkerchief and saying, “use that to catch it.”

She started to rub much faster, as she had seen her husband do when he was sneering at her and wanted to spurt all over her. Fairly soon she felt the prick in her hand jumping and twitching as it filled the handkerchief.

“Thank you,” David said, thinking, Well that went OK. Sucking next week after a few mutual masturbation sessions.

It didn’t take that long. The very next evening as they were supposedly watching television She whispered in his ear, “Rodney liked me to kiss him. Do you like being kissed, sir?”

“Yes, of course I do,” David replied, wondering where this was leading. He got his answer when she bent her head down to his lap and began to kiss along his prick.

When she had thoroughly kissed its length she took the head in her mouth and began to titillate it with her tongue.

As he felt he was about to cum, David gently lifted her head away and bent himself to kiss and lick her clitoris.

“You don’t need to do that, sir,” she murmured, “And I know you were near cumming in my mouth, sir. We can do whatever you want, sir.”

David redoubled his efforts and she climaxed almost immediately.

It’s a good thing this house is detached, David thought, or the neighbours would have heard all her gasps and screams. As she calmed down he asked, Would you have been angry if I had cum in your mouth? You know men like to do that and women are supposed to submit to it.”

“I know, and I will,” she said before leaning down again and enthusiastically tonguing him until she drank all he had to offer.

That was the beginning of a regular nightly drink of his semen for her, and the occasional oral ministration from him. Mostly, though, he just used his hand to give her her climaxes and she seemed content with that, though very effusive in her thanks and addressing him always as ‘sir’.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.