Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: Shopping For Mastery

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9: Shopping For Mastery - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

David surprised Wendy the following Monday by telling her that she could add his study to her cleaning routine, “But don’t touch anything on my desk. That is important.”

“Why do you think you need to tell me that I shouldn’t touch your desk?” she replied.

I’d better make my dominance felt, he thought so he said, “If you are going to work for me you need to obey without always questioning me. Of course, you are at liberty to leave this job at any time.”

Wendy was very worried by this prospect, as she was only just beginning to get on her financial feet, and losing the income from being David’s housekeeper would be a disaster. So she protested, “But I don’t always question you. I only ask questions when I need you to explain something. Why do you say I am always questioning you?”

David smiled and said, “I rest my case.”

“What do you mean?” she persisted.

He sighed and then replied, “I have given you an order about my desk and you ask me ‘Why?’ I object being questioned and indicate that if you don’t like my giving you orders you can always leave, and you deny questioning me and ask me ‘Why?’ again. When I try to indicate subtly that this is what I mean you ask me to explain myself. Do I take it that you want to leave?”

“No, not at all,” she hastened to say.

“Then stop asking me why I want something when I give an order.”

“Sorry. I’ll try, I really will.”

We’ll see. Let’s try something, David thought as he gave an order, “Right. Here is an order. I am going to take some more pictures of you. Go up to the studio and undress. I will be there in a minute and I want to find you waiting for me, nude. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” and she left the room.

David waited exactly one minute and then made his way unhurriedly up to the studio, wondering whether she would be waiting as he had ordered. He was somewhat relieved to find that she had done exactly what he had said. I could have blown it by giving that order, but she seems very obedient. Let’s try taking advantage of that, he thought. “Lie on the couch as if you are watching a television set in that corner,” was the next order.

She lay down on her side and looked in the direction he had indicated.

“No,” he said, “your arm should be under your breast supporting it.”

Wendy squirmed for a few moments and then looked worried at him, not quite understanding but mindful of the earlier spat and so not daring to ask a question...

“Here, let me show you,” he said and, for the first time in their photo sessions, he lifted her by one shoulder and slipped the arm under her. Then he lifted her naked breast out of her armpit and rested it on the arm so that the nipple could clearly be seen.

Wendy was a little surprised that he had done this, though she had been expecting it ever since she was first persuaded to pose nude for him. Still, she reflected, he hasn’t made any sexual move towards me. I wonder what I would do if he did? Obey orders, I suppose. After all I am on the pill.

David spent half an hour taking photographs, but was clearly not pleased with any of them. Then he said, “No. I can’t seem to get the effect I want. Call it an hour at modelling rates and you can get dressed now.”


After she had dressed and was preparing to leave, David offered, “Stay here and have dinner with me. I’ll drive you home afterwards.”

“Why would you feed me a second meal today?” she wondered.

“To tell the truth I hate eating alone.” David replied aloud while thinking, And it’s the next step on the pathway to my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.