Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: Shopping For Advice

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Shopping For Advice - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

As it happened, and not quite by chance since they both shopped there quite regularly, they met again in Best’s supermarket as David was perusing the fish counter. Nothing ventured, he thought and said, “Excuse me, but might I ask your advice?”

“Mine?” Wendy asked.

“Yes. I’m sorry but I’m thinking of making myself a fish pie. I did so enjoy them when my wife made them, and I thought I would try, but I can’t decide which to use, cod or haddock, smoked or fresh, and dyed or plain. Do you know which is best?”

“Oh. I don’t know. I think it all depends on which you like. I haven’t made fish pie for ages, not since ... I always used to use smoked haddock, but not dyed.”

“Thank you. I’ll take your advice.”

“Oh, don’t do that,” she said hurriedly, “It all depends on personal taste. Your taste might be quite different from my husband’s.”

Down boy, David cautioned himself, Now is not the time for smart answers. “The fishmonger here says recipes use all of those, so I expect trial and error will soon tell me which I like.”

“Yes, well...” her voice trailed off.

“How much fish do I need for one portion?” he persisted.

“Not much. I used to get half a pound for the two of us.”

“Thank you very much,” David said, “And I am sorry to interrupt your shopping,” he lied.

“Oh, no problem at all. I was happy to help,” she said as she moved away before he could ask anything else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.