Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 8: Chris And Gillian Move

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8: Chris And Gillian Move - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

As David was about to leave after a quicky session one evening Gillian said, “Have you got a moment?”

“Yes, of course. Is this to do with Chris moving to London and taking a job with the Ministry of Defence?”

Gillian sat down suddenly, as she had not realised that David knew of the proposed move. “Did he tell you?” she asked.

“No. The Ministry’s security people came asking questions.”

“Oh. What questions?”

“Well their main concern was whether you would be going with him or staying here with me,” David replied honestly, “But I have not told you that. You aren’t supposed to know officially that you have been vetted. On the other hand it is fairly obvious that anyone with the level of clearance needed to work on our projects would have their family and closest friends looked at.”

“So they know about us?” she asked.

“I notified them of our first private meeting when you rang me after our first dinner willing to have lunch.”

“And what did you say? That you intended to seduce me?” she was angry now.

“It was implied, but not stated as such,” David replied, “And there is no reason to get angry. If I hadn’t reported it before it happened then I, and more particularly Chris could have lost our clearances and our jobs. Face it, your life is closely connected to your husband’s and as he works in a very sensitive area they have to assess everyone who might influence him. That’s why so many who work in the defence world are married to other people in same world.”

The room went quiet while Gillian sat assimilating this, and she soon realised the truth of what he had said.

“I assume you know whether you are going with him, or staying here?” David half asked.

“Do you care?” she countered.

“Yes. Believe it or not, I want you to be happy, and I rather think you would be happier to discard your once-upon-a-time Master in favour of your husband.”

Her silence said it all.

David went out of the door saying, “I wish the both of you all the luck in the world and as my father used to say, ‘May the bluebird of happiness fly up your nose’, and I mean that most sincerely.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.